home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (132 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Help needed with school choices URGENTLY PLEASE! (in New Actors Only) by amo37
If you do Meisner, you need to do the full two years. There are no shortcuts. Second year Meisner ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: Advice to leave my agency (in The Working Actor) by amo37
If you got the gig while under contract, then they are entitled to a percentage, even if you leave t......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Advice to leave my agency (in The Working Actor) by amo37
What's your contract say?...

Discussion Topic  RE: If an actor doesn't sign a nudity waiver, can they prohibit the use of scene? (in The Working Actor) by amo37
I'd contact sag if you haven't....

Discussion Topic  RE: without Reps, How do you actually FIND auditions? (in The Working Actor) by amo37
Do you go to Equity auditions for plays? You can be seen if the producer/casting director has time. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Printed headshots necessary? (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by amo37
Always, always carry hard copies of your headshots and resumes. Even in a digital age, you may be a......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: L.A People, how many hours a week do you work? (in The Working Actor) by amo37
I worked full time for Sotheby's via a temp service in NYC for 3 years, and I currently work as a fu......

Discussion Topic  RE: Getting the script 'right' (in Auditions) by amo37
There is no "right" way. There is only your interpretation of the role based on the script. The dir......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Auditions

Discussion Topic  RE: Brown Eyes vs Blue or Green Eyes (in Secret Agent Man) by amo37
Why are the "fire women"on an NBC TV show model types? I think it'd be better to cast big, burly wom......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Rehearsal not paid? (in The Working Actor) by amo37
Yes, I'd find a new rep with the credits you do have. Without you he wouldn't eat. Never let peopl......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help! How much should i get paid for this modeling campaign? (in The Working Actor) by amo37
If it's non union there are no guidelines. What's in your contract?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Archived posts gone... why? (in The Working Actor) by amo37
I concur. And thank you for responding!!! This board has been invaluable to me, especially when as ......

Discussion Topic  RE: From Deadline: An Alternative Perspective On Casting Workshops (in The Working Actor) by amo37
I'd like to chime in that some CDs might even look down on some actors who take workshops. A friend......

Discussion Topic  RE: Kenneth Dolin - Headshots (in The Working Actor) by amo37
I love David Muller. My shots from him get me called in alot. Just my two cents....

Discussion Topic  RE: Prominent CD: Workshops are dying (in The Working Actor) by amo37
Great stuff! Thanks for posting!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Actors Support Group Facebook page (in The Working Actor) by amo37
Thanks!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Theatre vs Film/TV (in The Working Actor) by amo37
Iceman hit it on the head. Whats your passion? For me, No residuals in theatre and you can make in......

Discussion Topic  RE: 2 call backs this week! (in Auditions) by amo37
Great work!!!!!!!...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Auditions

Discussion Topic  RE: Experience or thoughts about DPM Talent? (in The Working Actor) by amo37
Use the search button. Lots of postings about DPM. PS. Daniel is assh%le times 1000. Pardon my Fre......

Discussion Topic  RE: Taking the first step...but need help with monologues! (in New Actors Only) by amo37
You need core acting classes. Not audition and monologue classes. You need a foundation. That's li......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

» Refine Search
» New Search