Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 17
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (340 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Which sides? (in Secret Agent Man) by amo37
Chat with her. Let her know your thoughts. End of the day, you have to feel comfortable and prepare......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: John Dapolito (in The Working Actor) by amo37
I believe in being business savvy and knowledgeable about the entertainment market. I've been doing......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: John Dapolito (in The Working Actor) by amo37
Since we are all unique, I would think my "niche" would be a combination of my type and my personal ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How would you cast me in a role based on headshot? (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by amo37
You are brought in based on type. Deciding your type is based on your calling card. Your headshot. ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: Monologue, Advice on "TOO Method" (in Secret Agent Man) by amo37
Good acting is truthful acting. All methods aside. Making something personal is what makes it real......

Discussion Topic  RE: Best Meisner Classes L.A? (in The Working Actor) by amo37
Ruskin does not teach the 2 year method properly. He also did not teach at The Neighborhood Playhous......

Discussion Topic  RE: I have to Audition to get extra work? Advice (in The Working Actor) by amo37
Go to central casting's website. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Looking for a good headshot photographer (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by amo37
David Muller!!!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: How Can I Get More Auditions?!?!?!?! (in The Working Actor) by amo37
Do you have any acting training? You must 'start at the very beginning. A very fine place to start.......

Discussion Topic  RE: How Can I Get More Auditions?!?!?!?! (in The Working Actor) by amo37
I think you mean Central Casting. Unless you work for the CIA as an extra on covert operations....

Discussion Topic  RE: Hello to all from Canada , transgender actor with an accent say " hi " (in New Actors Only) by amo37
Welcome. We all want to be in the movies. But it's a lot of hard work, patience, persistence, and ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: Question about acting (in Secret Agent Man) by amo37
Yep. "Living truthfully under imaginary circumstances." Using your self in your work, including q......

Discussion Topic  RE: Type help (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by amo37
You're beautiful! Look me up if you come to LA!! I'm single. Great headshot....

Discussion Topic  RE: directors and producers to contact you directly without an Agent (in New Actors Only) by amo37
Uh huh. The 101 Highway is for sale. Are you interested?...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: should I sign with new commercial agent? (in The Working Actor) by amo37
Yep. The amount of clout an agency has, even a commercial agency, means a WHOOOLE lot. My marketin......

Discussion Topic  RE: "First Option" for print work? (in Auditions) by amo37
They know where to reach you. Move on to the next one.....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Auditions

Discussion Topic  RE: Dustin Hoffman online acting class (in Secret Agent Man) by amo37
All training is valuable. If nothing else, you learn what does not work for you. But to be good, th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dustin Hoffman online acting class (in Secret Agent Man) by amo37

I studied 2 years with William Alderson and was his assistant for one year. Amazing teacher and amaz......

Discussion Topic  RE: At what point does the survival job become the backup plan... (in Survival Jobs) by amo37
This is something all actors must deal with. However, as Iceman stated, it's an issue when your day......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Survival Jobs

» Refine Search
» New Search