home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 26
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (510 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: what to say as you leave the audition? (in The Working Actor) by amo37
Sounds like you need them to like you. You need to be sure of your work. You don't need anyone's a......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: LAST MINUTE MEISNER ACTIVITY HELP (in The Working Actor) by amo37
Activity suggestions are fine. What you DO with that activity is where you use your imagination. B......

Discussion Topic  RE: LAST MINUTE MEISNER ACTIVITY HELP (in The Working Actor) by amo37
Transpose music. Juggle. Play an instrument. Sew....

Discussion Topic  RE: Career coach suggestions (in The Working Actor) by amo37
Since there is no correct path for anyone in the entertainment business, and since almost everything......

Discussion Topic  RE: Holiday gifts for reps (in The Working Actor) by amo37
I send Amazon gift cards. Tons of stuff to buy on that site. You're not limited like Starbucks or B......

Discussion Topic  RE: Free Monologues/Rehearsal Pieces for Actors (in Auditions) by amo37
It's all a discovery process for the actor. It is up to the actor to decipher the written word and ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Auditions

Discussion Topic  RE: Free Monologues/Rehearsal Pieces for Actors (in Auditions) by amo37
I know a place that's even BETTER than any free monologue website. It's a place from antiquity call......

Discussion Topic  RE: What would you do for a survival job if you were a HORRIBLE server? (in The Working Actor) by amo37
I've worked as a concierge as mentioned. There are flexible concierge and front desk jobs at condos......

Discussion Topic  RE: What would you do for a survival job if you were a HORRIBLE server? (in The Working Actor) by amo37
I've spilled drinks on wealthy ladies on the upper east side of nyc when a server and spilled drinks......

Discussion Topic  RE: Time (in Auditions) by amo37
It really doesn't matter if you are in a sister union at any other union audition. For instance, if ......

No, they are probably not looking for both shows. They don't always say 'future replacements.' The......

AEA requires the big shows and big tours like those you mentioned to have a 'required call' audition......

Discussion Topic  RE: I declined an audition, A first! (in The Working Actor) by amo37
Sorry Jerry. You hear so many people on here that are 30 stating they're old. You've earned the ri......

Discussion Topic  RE: I declined an audition, A first! (in The Working Actor) by amo37
No offense meant Jerry, but I would have spoken to the agent about my concerns, as mentioned before.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Pilot season without an agent or manager (in The Working Actor) by amo37
With all the cable channels, Netflix, Hulu, etc. there really is no such thing as 'pilot season' any......

Discussion Topic  RE: Pre-Career Anxiety (in New Actors Only) by amo37
NYC is ground zero for theatre and there is more and more tv and film in the city all the time. LA ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: Got Suggestions for Men's Hairstylists in LA? (in The Working Actor) by amo37
I pay $11 for a haircut from some great Armenian ladies. In NYC, I paid $12 in Hell's Kitchen for ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Showfax stuff (in The Working Actor) by amo37
I've booked many, many lucrative things on AA and LAcasting. Most notably, a Guest Star on Chelsea ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Actor Website Question (in The Working Actor) by amo37
The most important aspect of any business website is that it is easily navigable. Easy access to you......

Discussion Topic  RE: Callback but no direction (in The Working Actor) by amo37
Who knows? You will never know. It's useless energy to wonder why. All that matters is how you fe......

» Refine Search
» New Search