Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (156 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Limited Knowledge Auditions (in Auditions) by amo37
Your job is to create a living person from the script. Many times you won't have all the info. It's ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Auditions

Discussion Topic  RE: Texas agent working in Atlanta market. (in Acting Outside Hollywood) by amo37
All that matters is the agent's relationship with casting offices in Atlanta. You can be a big age......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Acting Outside Hollywood

Discussion Topic  RE: What questions you should ask your agent. (in Secret Agent Man) by amo37
All reputable agents can send you a submission report listing all roles they submitted you for on br......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Is DPM usually really rude? (in The Working Actor) by amo37
Run Away. Power Trip....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Top Schools in L.A! (in The Working Actor) by amo37
William Alderson taught at the Neighborhood Playhouse at the same time as Esper. He's 1st generation......

Discussion Topic  RE: Move back to NYC? (in The Working Actor) by amo37
Grass is always greener. I say stick it out. This is still ground zero. After 8 years, maybe rethi......

Discussion Topic  RE: I need help finding a unique male monologue... (in New Actors Only) by amo37
The best way to find monologues that fit you and that you like is to read plays. Spend a day or two......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: Where can I find more jobs/casting calls?? (in Auditions) by amo37
actorsacess.com playbill.com Actorsequity.org...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Auditions

Discussion Topic  RE: Do agents in NYC prefer working with managers? (in Secret Agent Man) by amo37
Agents would rather not work with managers at all. It gets confusing if agent and manager are double......

Discussion Topic  RE: Reporting Agent/Manager Commission for Tax Reductions (in The Working Actor) by amo37
Yep. All commissions are expenses....

Discussion Topic  RE: Next job after Must-Join (in New Actors Only) by amo37
At this point, you should have the money in the bank to join or start a payment plan with sag now, i......

Poll  RE: NYC Acting Schools (in The Working Actor) by amo37
Like any technique class, once the 1st generation teachers are gone, like Lee, everything seems to g......

Discussion Topic  RE: Okay to submit to a casting agency without an agent? (in Secret Agent Man) by amo37
Unrelated, but a good reminder for us all. I called the book 'Respect for Acting' for a very clear......

Discussion Topic  RE: Confused about whether or not I should go into acting (in New Actors Only) by amo37
I would not consider workshops proper acting training. Have you taken actual acting classes in a str......

Discussion Topic  RE: Demo Reels on AA- still worth it? (in Secret Agent Man) by amo37
If you have a clip or slate on AA, your profile moves up when viewed by casting versus someone with ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Types of actors in film/tv (in The Working Actor) by amo37
I'm sorry but I disagree. Featured was never the same as Principal. Featured may have implied Guest......

Discussion Topic  RE: Types of actors in film/tv (in The Working Actor) by amo37
Yes, in my years of experience on both coasts, a "principal" always outranks "supporting."...

Actually you have supporting and principal roles flipped for film. Principal would have more lines ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Mental illness and medication (in The Working Actor) by amo37

Discussion Topic  RE: Mental illness and medication (in The Working Actor) by amo37
The key to mental health is not fighting your condition. Accept it and work with it. Like any disabi......

» Refine Search
» New Search