home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 26
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (519 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Reading the copy board at Daniel Hoff audition (in New Actors Only) by amo37
How about memorizing the copy and addressing the camera directly? Get there early, get in line, get......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: Meisner Technique (in The Working Actor) by amo37
Good acting is truthful acting. Whatever method or technique enables you to be truthful in your act......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

I'm sure a 5 year old beginning ballet student would love to jump up onstage and dance with the New ......

To fully learn the Meisner technique takes a full two years. There's a reason Mr. Meisner designed ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Acting schools that teach a specific technique (in The Working Actor) by amo37
"The truth of the matter is that any good teacher trains actors as individuals. It's just that most......

Discussion Topic  RE: Agent communication (in Secret Agent Man) by amo37
She's probably busy submitting you. So, do your own research, read these boards for suggestions on ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: easy transaction shipped quickly!!!! (in Secret Agent Man) by amo37
spam...

Discussion Topic  RE: effective techniques of dental teeth whitening (in New Actors Only) by amo37
spam...

Discussion Topic  RE: To be off book or not to be off book? (in The Working Actor) by amo37
I agree with holding sides if you want to. But I believe you should know it cold, but not be so rigi......

Discussion Topic  RE: To be off book or not to be off book? (in The Working Actor) by amo37
I really believe in being off book for music and sides for a callback. I always am. For the initia......

Discussion Topic  RE: ... (in The Working Actor) by amo37
I'm so sorry for your pain. I also suffer from depression and anxiety and am on Zoloft, which has r......

Discussion Topic  RE: Irritated by Hobby Actors (in New Actors Only) by amo37
I got my BA in theatre for training purposes. I was on scholarship, had to design lights, build set......

Discussion Topic  RE: Elysium Talent Agency? (in Secret Agent Man) by amo37
Eh...Move on....Sorry for the frustration..You are correct, why call you in? Maybe he didn't call yo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Moving to Santa Monica, advice? (in The Working Actor) by amo37
I had a friend who became really successful as a musician in LA. He has a Master's in music, is ver......

Discussion Topic  RE: Beginner singer looking for feedback! Criticism welcome! (in Voice and Singing) by amo37
A good solid vocal foundation is necessary so you can sing in a consistent, safe manner in any style......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Voice and Singing

Discussion Topic  RE: Good steady jobs (in The Working Actor) by amo37
Karma Chameleon was a good song....

Discussion Topic  RE: Good steady jobs (in The Working Actor) by amo37
In NYC I waited tables, I catered, I worked as a proofreader/legal assistant third shift and then I ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Los Angeles Best Affordable Apartments (in The Working Actor) by amo37
My car was stolen right in front of my house in a nice part of Silverlake and many cars have been st......

Discussion Topic  RE: Agency meeting (in The Working Actor) by amo37
Yea. Um..I worked in NY for many years as an actor. I auditioned for him in NY at Actor's Connecti......

Discussion Topic  RE: Agency meeting (in The Working Actor) by amo37
I had a female friend that was in "Wicked" for 5 years and was with Craig. She didn't like him. Bu......

» Refine Search
» New Search