Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 21
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (401 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: relationships with CDs (in Secret Agent Man) by amo37
I would think it depends on each cd. Individual feelings on the matter will vary as it's not the tal......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Gifts for agents and casting (in The Working Actor) by amo37
I only send gift cards to my reps for holidays. Sorry I was unclear. I send 99 cent thank you card......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Gifts for agents and casting (in The Working Actor) by amo37
When in doubt send a thank you card. Only costs 99 cents plus postage at 99 cent store. Everyone l......

I give Amazon gift cards to my reps. You get one day free delivery or you can have it sent to them ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Considering Moving To Atlanta. Is That A Bad Move? (in The Working Actor) by amo37
Hollywood will always be ground zero. Tax incentives change, hot spots dry up....

Discussion Topic  RE: Are CD Workshops worth doing without Theatrical Rep? (in The Working Actor) by amo37
I got my commercial agent from actor's connection in NYC in 2009 but that's it. Thousands of dollars......

Discussion Topic  RE: Classes to help with Type. (in The Working Actor) by amo37
Yep. This all goes along with knowing thyself and accepting all parts of oneself. And that takes t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Classes to help with Type. (in The Working Actor) by amo37
How are you cast in class scenes and in stage plays or tv/film work? That is the biggest clue. Also......

Discussion Topic  RE: Booking out (in Secret Agent Man) by amo37
You're welcome. Sometimes a quick conversation can save alot of headaches down the road. Always kn......

Every rep is different. Every office has different policies. The only way to know if you are 'cross......

Did you let your rep know all of this at your meeting, or since you booked this theatre gig? Do they......

Always be honest and give lots of notice....

Discussion Topic  RE: Channing Tatum Acting Coach.... Really? (in New Actors Only) by amo37
Big difference between someone who works based on looks, personality or connections (celebrity) vers......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: Channing Tatum Acting Coach.... Really? (in New Actors Only) by amo37
He's a celebrity. Not an actor. Biiiig difference....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: Tips for Overactive Eyebrows? (in The Working Actor) by amo37
Don't think about it when acting. You are self conscious and self aware. Death to good acting. Lis......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do we have program/school in Southern California that is similar to the British? (in The Working Actor) by amo37
Oh, I think it's technology plus our entertainment values nowadays with a little parenting mixed in.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do we have program/school in Southern California that is similar to the British? (in The Working Actor) by amo37
The need for 'immediacy' prevents many from realizing their full potential. Which is what happens w......

Discussion Topic  RE: dropped meisner (in The Working Actor) by amo37
Or is that the "nice" reason the teacher gave you for kicking you out?...

Discussion Topic  RE: dropped meisner (in The Working Actor) by amo37
No need to put the length of study or dates. Just put class and teacher....

Discussion Topic  RE: Casting Websites Theatre (in The Working Actor) by amo37
You can still audition for Equity work that pays if Non Equity. The Equity website is the best plac......

» Refine Search
» New Search