home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (172 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: I think I've got a case of stage fright! (in New Actors Only) by amo37
People are rarely not hired because they flub the lines. The behavior and your choices are what mat......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: i agreed to an audition on Tuesday BUT,,,, (in The Working Actor) by amo37
If you have the name of the CD from the cmail or the actual breakdown, your agent may already have t......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Starting out, need some help! (in New Actors Only) by amo37
Thousands show up in LA with no training. That's the point. You come here to train first. Then you ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Starting out, need some help! (in New Actors Only) by amo37
Workshops are not classes. Most CDs are not qualified to teach. Internet classes are not great eith......

Discussion Topic  RE: Leading special Female Monologues (in The Working Actor) by amo37
We are all special. Use your own uniqueness, quirks and all you are to be memorable. The best ac......

Discussion Topic  RE: I Think I Need Acting (in New Actors Only) by amo37
And remember..even talented, experienced actors have times when they have to get a survival job wher......

Discussion Topic  RE: Is DPM usually really rude? (in The Working Actor) by amo37
Yes it is..he manages the apt.building...

Discussion Topic  RE: Is DPM usually really rude? (in The Working Actor) by amo37
What we do is hard enough without having an obnoxious jackass diva apartment manager queen treat you......

Was with him for a minute. Rude, rude, obnoxious, degrading. Used to send emails to all clients ......

Discussion Topic  RE: I booked the lead in an indy film, and an actress wants my part? (in The Working Actor) by amo37
You can stick it out and focus on the work only, if you think the project will help your resume. Or ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Is Project only Union when Pay Rate "Scale" (in New Actors Only) by amo37
You will be sag if you run down and pay your dues. If sag e, submit for all. Union and non. If y......

Discussion Topic  RE: Is Project only Union when Pay Rate "Scale" (in New Actors Only) by amo37
Submit for everything. You can work either non union or union if sag e. If you are a "must join" th......

Discussion Topic  RE: To go back to acting classes or not? That is the ? (in The Working Actor) by amo37
You don't learn to drive a car from reading a book. You don't learn Meisner technique (nor any othe......

Discussion Topic  RE: What are the likliehoods of an agent taking on a new client during pilot season? (in Secret Agent Man) by amo37
I booked a guest star on Chelsea Handler's show off AA....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Before Moving to LA -- Preparation (in The Working Actor) by amo37
Elizabeth is good but she's a second generation Meisner teacher. She was taught by Bill Esper. Alde......

Discussion Topic  RE: Has anyone else's agent wanted them to do a slate? (in The Working Actor) by amo37
For what's it's worth, CD Jessica Sherman told us at a workshop on Saturday to 'not do a slate shot.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Theatre Department Agencies (Equity)? (in Secret Agent Man) by amo37
Many agencies have theatrical departments that also handle legit (stage work.) In LA, I'm not sure i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Reputable MANAGERS in Los Angeles (in Secret Agent Man) by amo37
I agree. Anyone can call themselves a manager. Luckily, I've had a few reputable ones over the yea......

Discussion Topic  RE: Taking a bit of a break, need advice on where to go from there (in The Working Actor) by amo37
The number of auditions is different for each person based on age range, type, experience and relati......

Discussion Topic  RE: Taking a bit of a break, need advice on where to go from there (in The Working Actor) by amo37
I lived in LA for 6 months with no car after my car was stolen and was able to work, audition and ac......

» Refine Search
» New Search