home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (10 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Paying the 10% commission (in The Working Actor) by binker
Just a quick question, for whatever reason the client ended up sending me the check for a project. I......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Reel when nothing has been released (in The Working Actor) by binker
Thank you for the input! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Reel when nothing has been released (in The Working Actor) by binker
Ok then what is expected when you have major film & TV credits, speaking roles and all that, but not......

Discussion Topic  Reel when nothing has been released (in The Working Actor) by binker
Have several solid film bookings but nothing has been released yet so what are the best options for ......

Discussion Topic  Digital Headshot Format (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by binker
My question is for those that self submit. Is there a layout/format that is best when using digital......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: Celebrity Ghost Stories - Good or Bad? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by binker
we were called in too. pretty excited about it as it's one of our favorite shows and we watch it re......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Matilda (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by binker
Well I apologize for coming across as cranky as well. I was only complimenting the child. Really, a......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Matilda (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by binker
just basing that off some of the articles I had read, I don't mean she literally popped out of middl......

it hasn't been cancelled. but I hear she has a very specific "type" in mind for the lead. a smal......

Discussion Topic  RE: TEXAS!! (in Acting Outside Hollywood) by binker
Agency ranking in Dallas? Is there a top or best agency? We used to work with Kim Dawson a coupl......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Acting Outside Hollywood

» Refine Search
» New Search