home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (155 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: AMERICAN ACADEMY OF DRAMATIC ARTS SUMMER PROGRAM (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: AMERICAN ACADEMY OF DRAMATIC ARTS SUMMER PROGRAM (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
I know this doesn't answer your question specifically, but you could probably teach at AADA if you w......

Discussion Topic  RE: is this manager contract "term" okay? (in Secret Agent Man) by gyokoren
Those terms are way over the top. Just tell him/her you aren't comfortable with them and see if he/......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Things You Wish Someone Had Told You (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren

Discussion Topic  RE: Esper's New Book? (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
I haven't read it, but FINALLY! Now I won't have to grit my teeth every time I hear somebody go on ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Silly Sh1t Acting Teachers Say (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
Damn, Truth. You sure have studied with a lot of silly teachers. I'm glad you finally found a good ......

Discussion Topic  RE: UCLA (in Acting Methods and Approaches) by gyokoren
I don't know much specifically about the UCLA program. However, unless you are talking about major......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Acting Methods and Approaches

Discussion Topic  RE: Taking acting classes or going to college? (in New Actors Only) by gyokoren
What most people who are successful do is to get consistent, long-term actor training whether that b......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: James Franco Studio4/Playhouse West (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren

Discussion Topic  RE: What classes should I start with as a beginner! Improv? Technique? (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
I know, but it's kind of how I was trained except in the context of a school and minus some physical......

Discussion Topic  RE: What classes should I start with as a beginner! Improv? Technique? (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
Which of these studios and teachers will and won't let their students take other classes simultaneou......

Discussion Topic  RE: Best Class or School for a Beginner (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
It's so hard to tell a beginner where to start because every actor is different and responds differe......

Discussion Topic  RE: Has the LA vs NYC argument re: film/tv shifted? (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
This is directly from a friend in New York's Facebook the first week of last month: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Is 26 years old too old to go to Drama school/get into acting? (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
In LA, EVERYBODY is an actor! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Less than ideal L.A. Neighborhoods? (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
Miss Stone moved to Las Vegas with her husband. Then she started talking about going back to Austra......

Discussion Topic  RE: Less than ideal L.A. Neighborhoods? (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
Most of the info on this old thread is still good: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Keeping the right people around (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
It just depends on the circle you choose to hang with. Scumbags are everywhere, but there are plent......

Discussion Topic  RE: Firearms and combat training for actors (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
Just Google Film Combat Training Los Angeles and you will get some hits. I recommend SAFD certifi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Wanted to share a trailer of show that I wrote and produced! (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
Well done. Must be some good weed! haha...

Discussion Topic  RE: DGRW (in Secret Agent Man) by gyokoren
Yeah. I don't know specifics other than it is one of the most desirable legit agencies in New York......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

» Refine Search
» New Search