home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (153 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: School / Classes for Entertainment Industry (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
It seems to mainly be the workshops and seminars at the career coaching places. The ones I know abo......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Producing your own work: My story (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren

Discussion Topic  RE: Producing your own work: My story (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
haha Well done! How did you go about gathering your non-flakey people to do this? Had you alread......

Discussion Topic  RE: Already paid for a class, then got cast in a play. Have to choose between the two. (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
I know some actors who got rep doing theatre. It's not as effective as having something blow up on ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cover Letter Question! (in Secret Agent Man) by gyokoren
First name. That is unless he or she goes by a diminutive - i.e. Robert/Bob or Amanda/Amy - in wh......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: workshops and getting called in only for co-stars (in Secret Agent Man) by gyokoren
la90212, You have a guest star, recurring, and series regular level agent who feels that he's lookin......

Discussion Topic  RE: L.A. Theatrical List October 2015 (in Secret Agent Man) by gyokoren
I understand why you dropped ICM from the Big 4 with all the infighting and defections they had resu......

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - Happy Halloween (in Secret Agent Man) by gyokoren
Better stay away from him He'll rip your lungs out, Jim Oooooh I'd like to meet his tailor AH-OOOOO......

Discussion Topic  RE: Best Way to End Relationships w/ Least Burned Bridges (in Secret Agent Man) by gyokoren
^ ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Best Way to End Relationships w/ Least Burned Bridges (in Secret Agent Man) by gyokoren
For the agency, a quick call or an email to your point person should do although following up with a......

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - The Ugly Truth? (in Secret Agent Man) by gyokoren
Hey, SAM. Has a girlfriend ever asked you if her jeans made her look fat? Did you answer? Really?......

Discussion Topic  RE: If all the threads were like this... (in Secret Agent Man) by gyokoren
The thing is, most actors in the major markets that have real, viable careers already have good netw......

Discussion Topic  RE: Too many "Headshot" photographers - What are our other options? (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
Check out Peter Konerko. He will work with you on the style you like while keeping it an actual hea......

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - Wasting Your Money (in Secret Agent Man) by gyokoren
WTF is Hack Hollywood doing commenting on SAM's column? Isn't he still charging people for his shi......

Discussion Topic  RE: What's an agent's response to someone with no experience but talent in the 99.9%? (in Secret Agent Man) by gyokoren

Discussion Topic  RE: What's an agent's response to someone with no experience but talent in the 99.9%? (in Secret Agent Man) by gyokoren

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - Nobody Cares (in Secret Agent Man) by gyokoren

Discussion Topic  RE: Etiquette for contacting an agent? (in Secret Agent Man) by gyokoren
If the contact came as the result of your clip from Killian's, it's legit. If you haven't heard bac......

Discussion Topic  RE: Henderson, Hogan/NYC agents (in Secret Agent Man) by gyokoren
It's a decent agency for those who mainly work in theatre with an eye towards the occasional tv gues......

Discussion Topic  RE: Classes (in Secret Agent Man) by gyokoren
3) On second thought, the Alexander class could give you enough to decide to continue privately wit......

» Refine Search
» New Search