home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (129 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: How many of you over 25 were able to get an agent/manager without co-stars/ SAG- E ? (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
Just because somebody occupies a relatively low place on the food chain doesn't necessarily mean tha......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: How many of you over 25 were able to get an agent/manager without co-stars/ SAG- E ? (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
That video doesn't really address the question which isn't something I can really help with, but I l......

Discussion Topic  RE: John Rosenfeld Studios (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
I haven't studied with him myself, but I've heard nothing but good things from people who have and h......

Discussion Topic  RE: Most marketable special skills (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
Yes. Improv goes under Training and it is an important set of chops to have whether you got it from......

Discussion Topic  RE: Lesly Kahn (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
Harlemhippo, I think Lesly might be just the right medicine for you if you are interested in ventur......

Discussion Topic  RE: Lesly Kahn (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
You're thinking about just signing up for the Acting Buffet out of the blue? What is your previous ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Self Tape Dilemmas ( NO feedback Blues) (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
I read carefully although my response was maybe a little overly strident having seen somebody in you......

Discussion Topic  RE: Self Tape Dilemmas ( NO feedback Blues) (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren

Discussion Topic  RE: The No Feedback Blues (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
Most of the LA audition coaches hold intensives or something to that effect that last 3-6 weeks befo......

Maybe see about getting some Skype or iChat coaching if you aren't confident in what your reps are s......

Discussion Topic  RE: I Think I Need Acting (in New Actors Only) by gyokoren
There are no guarantees for anybody and it has to be about the journey. Not the destination. It ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: Bob Krakower acting teacher (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
I know several people who have taken his classes or been coached by him who say nothing but great th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Okay... what if you were asked to go nude in a callback? (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
They aren't supposed to ask you to be totally nude. You have the right to wear pasties and a g-stri......

Discussion Topic  RE: I know it's been asked MANY times... but nudity? (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
Agreed. However, I liked the way Jackie who used to be one of the moderators on this forum put it w......

Discussion Topic  RE: What's generally the average pay for a new series regular? (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
Yep....

Discussion Topic  RE: How high can I shoot? (in Secret Agent Man) by gyokoren
There really isn't a "right" answer for this because you never know. But do you already have relat......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: I booked the lead in an indy film, and an actress wants my part? (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
Find a way to use it. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: 'Criminal Minds' Casting Director Out After HR Story on Pay-To-Play Workshops (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren

Discussion Topic  RE: 'Criminal Minds' Casting Director Out After HR Story on Pay-To-Play Workshops (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
Does anybody know for sure if those CSA guidelines CoolDude69 posted were written in consultation wi......

» Refine Search
» New Search