home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 12
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (225 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Robert De Niro's NYU Commencement Speech (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
"You're fucked." haha Actually lots of good advice. ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Juilliard (in Secret Agent Man) by gyokoren
Nonstagemom, I wasn't being dismissive. It's just that going through all that with a ruptured eardr......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Juilliard (in Secret Agent Man) by gyokoren
Her daughter auditioned in NYC this year. She was sick and the whole thing was apparently "a morass......

Discussion Topic  RE: Auditions...And A New Portfolio. (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
You have some natural ability and that's great because a lot of people trying to do this don't. But......

Discussion Topic  RE: Best Agencies List! (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
Old news now, but Resolution folded so drop them from the list. That didn't last long. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Norton talks about acting teachers. Thoughts? (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
He's right. I think his main teacher was Terry Schreiber who studied with all the old Group Theater......

Discussion Topic  RE: What do you always have in your car? (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
Except for some headshots and resumes, my actory stuff comes inside at night. What is always ther......

Discussion Topic  RE: 3 year personal manager contract (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
Why do I keep waiting for somebody to say, "Trust me?" haha Copious critical judgement advised .........

Discussion Topic  RE: 3 year personal manager contract (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
As a mid-level theatrical agent who has been in the business for well over a decade, Secret Agent Ma......

No it isn't. Ask SAM. Better yet, I will. He about had a conniption when I was considering the te......

I would pass unless you don't have other options. "Quite reputable" with "clients on tv" isn't good......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hot or Not. (in Secret Agent Man) by gyokoren
HOT: Skinny 18 tpy white guys. They don't even need to be good looking. NOT: People that would u......

Discussion Topic  RE: Private Coaching - is it recommended? (in Secret Agent Man) by gyokoren
If you are auditioning at the guest star level and up on a regular basis and need to pay a coach eve......

Discussion Topic  SAM: Manager Percentages (in Secret Agent Man) by gyokoren
SAM, I distinctly recall you telling me a couple of years ago that most reputable managers were clai......

Discussion Topic  RE: Social Media (in New Actors Only) by gyokoren
^ Yes, yes and yes. Backstage has a bunch of articles on this. ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - Nudity Riders (in Secret Agent Man) by gyokoren

Discussion Topic  RE: Drama School or Film School (in New Actors Only) by gyokoren
Yale Drama is one of the top schools in the world but it's a graduate program meaning that you need ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Drama School or Film School (in New Actors Only) by gyokoren
Assuming that you are talking about college, what I did was major in acting at a drama school where ......

Discussion Topic  RE: LA Neighborhood Breakdown (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
Bumping another important thread before it falls into the archives. Just looking over the various p......

Discussion Topic  RE: Acting Teacher told me I'm not good enough (in New Actors Only) by gyokoren
Why is that stupid when she has been acting for less than a year? Didn't you say that you came to t......

» Refine Search
» New Search