Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 12
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (228 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Meisner Technique (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
No. Meisner is not right for everybody. If you connect more with Adler, do that. Just do it with a......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Not completely on-point, but I love this section of Patricia Heaton's Introduction to the new Esper ......

It seems to me that the most practical time to start with an audition class if you must do it before......

Discussion Topic  RE: If you were to choose an acting program solely based on getting an agent from it.. (in Secret Agent Man) by gyokoren
Whichever three letters precede one's degree name are not going to mean much to most agents once yo......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - The Ugly Truth (in Secret Agent Man) by gyokoren
The thing is, SAM and most cds aren't really qualified to give anything specific. They only know if......

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - The Ugly Truth (in Secret Agent Man) by gyokoren
"For an actress to be a success, she must have the face of a Venus, the brains of a Minerva, the gra......

I think that SAM needs to turn into the Simon Cowell of the workshop circuit. Is there anybody like......

Discussion Topic  RE: Acting schools that teach a specific technique (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - Starter Agents (in Secret Agent Man) by gyokoren
It isn't about Billy's cause which I actually agree with. It's about the venom he spewed about SAM ......

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - Starter Agents (in Secret Agent Man) by gyokoren
Billy DaMota should concentrate on getting his own career past the bottom feeder cd level before he ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Irritated by Hobby Actors (in New Actors Only) by gyokoren
No, but I have been hanging out with some Aussies lately. haha...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: Irritated by Hobby Actors (in New Actors Only) by gyokoren

Discussion Topic  RE: Does anyone know about Voice and/or Movement classes in LA? (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
There are lots of Designated Linklater and Fitzmaurice voice teachers around town. Some teach works......

Discussion Topic  RE: Good steady jobs (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren

Discussion Topic  RE: Good steady jobs (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
It goes much deeper, but Karma put simply can be considered the law of cause and effect. Actually, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - Finding Balance (in Secret Agent Man) by gyokoren
Nice article. I'm not a BHP person, but I like the way Milton Katselas divided the elements of buil......

Discussion Topic  RE: Any criticism of Meisner theory? (in Acting Methods and Approaches) by gyokoren
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Acting Methods and Approaches

Discussion Topic  RE: LA 1-2 year Conservatories under 25k (in New Actors Only) by gyokoren
If you are drawn to the teachings of Stella Adler, there are two conservatories for that which seem ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Top-tier Theatrical Agencies vs Lower-tier (in Secret Agent Man) by gyokoren

Discussion Topic  RE: Time for a little break (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
Wow, Ash. That is tough but very lucky, too. Just keep practicing what you know independently and ......

» Refine Search
» New Search