Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 12
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (226 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Social Media (in New Actors Only) by gyokoren
^ Yes, yes and yes. Backstage has a bunch of articles on this. ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - Nudity Riders (in Secret Agent Man) by gyokoren
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Drama School or Film School (in New Actors Only) by gyokoren
Yale Drama is one of the top schools in the world but it's a graduate program meaning that you need ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Drama School or Film School (in New Actors Only) by gyokoren
Assuming that you are talking about college, what I did was major in acting at a drama school where ......

Discussion Topic  RE: LA Neighborhood Breakdown (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
Bumping another important thread before it falls into the archives. Just looking over the various p......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Acting Teacher told me I'm not good enough (in New Actors Only) by gyokoren
Why is that stupid when she has been acting for less than a year? Didn't you say that you came to t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Acting Teacher told me I'm not good enough (in New Actors Only) by gyokoren

What's the hurry? It is over the top for him to say to not get headshots and audition for student f......

Discussion Topic  RE: Meger (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
You guys sound like Fox News junkies bitching about the Affordable Care Act! haha ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Meger (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
Does anybody have a list of shows still under the old AFTRA contracts? Projections on how many will......

Discussion Topic  RE: Things You Wish Someone Had Told You (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
Everybody always says "Trust me" and when they do, that is when you apply your utmost critical judge......

Discussion Topic  RE: Fear - false evidence appearing real and other reality checks (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not: nothing is more common th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Top Film Acting books (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
Ah, cool! The one with all the drawings of Michelle Pfeiffer in a black bra and shades! haha A lo......

Start with ......

I just noticed that there is a new edition of ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Letter of recommendation Agency (in Secret Agent Man) by gyokoren
An actual letter of recommendation definitely couldn't hurt as long as the relationship with the age......

Discussion Topic  RE: Managers. Who's got 'em? Experience? (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
Mae, "Handled" is a good word along with "groomed" but it's in a good way. It isn't really suffocat......

Discussion Topic  RE: Managers. Who's got 'em? Experience? (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
I wouldn't trade my manager for anything. There are lots of bad, parasitic people that call themsel......

Discussion Topic  RE: Combat Training (in Secret Agent Man) by gyokoren
Kirby has been teaching a long time and is adjunct faculty at SUNY Purchase so I would assume that h......

Discussion Topic  RE: delete (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
Hi, Sam! ......

» Refine Search
» New Search