home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (142 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: First "Witch Hunt" Down - Who is Next? (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: First "Witch Hunt" Down - Who is Next? (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
I didn't say that. When did I say that? I honestly don't give a ****. I'm mainly just interested i......

The Franco/Levy problem involved internal misappropriation of commissions within the company. Not s......

So you want to be the Billy Damota of manager busting, do you? haha It would be more complicated t......

Does anybody know enough about criminal procedure to project how the City Attorney's office could go......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do agents in NYC prefer working with managers? (in Secret Agent Man) by gyokoren
It depends on the individual manager since there are no set-in-stone standards, but a good one does ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Do agents in NYC prefer working with managers? (in Secret Agent Man) by gyokoren
^ Yes. I'm based out of LA, too, but my experience is similar although my manager can negotiate con......

Discussion Topic  RE: How much do you actors in LA pay for rent? (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren

Discussion Topic  RE: How much do you actors in LA pay for rent? (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
Hollywood Heights. 3 BR w/garage. 2 roommates. $2,050 that I pay to hardly ever be there....

Discussion Topic  RE: LA City Attorney files criminal charges against CD workshops (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren

Discussion Topic  RE: LA City Attorney files criminal charges against CD workshops (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
No. LADelight is not Billy. He's been around here forever and is merely paraphrasing posts by Bill......

Discussion Topic  RE: SAG-AFTRA scare tactics? (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
Not that more debt on top of student lo@ns and whatnot would be an ideal situation for most struggli......

Discussion Topic  RE: A/Does anyone remember the Meghan Markle blog? (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren

Discussion Topic  RE: Screen Actor's System (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
He's talking about something different. It's a class in Studio City. I've neither taken classes a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Agents/CD's attend hollywood fringe festival? (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
Yes they do....

Discussion Topic  RE: Voice and Body (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
I think that any actor who hasn't learned Alexander Technique is missing out. It's good for both vo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help needed with school choices URGENTLY PLEASE! (in New Actors Only) by gyokoren
Then look into the two one-year conservatories I mentioned both of which have better reputations tha......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: Help needed with school choices URGENTLY PLEASE! (in New Actors Only) by gyokoren
Saying that you don't want to study for more than a year tells me that you're either naive or don't ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: Brown Eyes vs Blue or Green Eyes (in Secret Agent Man) by gyokoren

» Refine Search
» New Search