home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (182 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Does anyone understand syndication compensation? (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
Better hit SAM up for that one because you'll probably be getting it. He'll make his weekly visit t......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Best Meisner Classes L.A? (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren

Discussion Topic  RE: Best Meisner Classes L.A? (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
Playhouse West seems to be the obvious choice. You go at your own pace and can drop out at any time......

Discussion Topic  RE: 2-year Meisner vs UK Drama School (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren

Discussion Topic  RE: If you were to choose an acting program solely based on getting an agent from it.. (in Secret Agent Man) by gyokoren
Bumping to preserve the record on somebody who is now lying about his credentials on another thread ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Auditioning for roles you're not right for (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
I'm pretty sure casting knows who Mr. Edge is and wouldn't call him in if they didn't sense somethin......

Discussion Topic  RE: Voice and Speech Classes (Los Angeles) (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren

Discussion Topic  RE: Voice and Speech Classes (Los Angeles) (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
I'll suggest that you start with Alexander Technique since it ties into both voice and body work. T......

Discussion Topic  RE: Would this be asking too much for an actor to do in one script? (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
The sticking point will be the nudity although that isn't something you really have control over as ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Actors who don't particularly like theater.... (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren

Discussion Topic  RE: Conservatory training (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
What the CD said would be wrong if his resume showed a regular ongoing scene study/technique class w......

Discussion Topic  RE: Another Hollywood "discrimination" sob story (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren

Discussion Topic  RE: Another Hollywood "discrimination" sob story (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren

LADelight's idiotic race baiting doesn't bother me. It's too typical and some things aren't worth t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cannabis and acting (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
It doesn't effect your breathing when you run? The problem with weed is that it effects different......

Discussion Topic  RE: I'm 27, attractive female, no acting experience. (in Secret Agent Man) by gyokoren
As for the original question, I agree with Stanislav's first post. Something that always leaves me ......

Discussion Topic  Robert De Niro's NYU Commencement Speech (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
"You're fucked." haha Actually lots of good advice. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Juilliard (in Secret Agent Man) by gyokoren
Nonstagemom, I wasn't being dismissive. It's just that going through all that with a ruptured eardr......

Discussion Topic  RE: Juilliard (in Secret Agent Man) by gyokoren
Her daughter auditioned in NYC this year. She was sick and the whole thing was apparently "a morass......

» Refine Search
» New Search