home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (125 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Help needed with school choices URGENTLY PLEASE! (in New Actors Only) by gyokoren
Then look into the two one-year conservatories I mentioned both of which have better reputations tha......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: Help needed with school choices URGENTLY PLEASE! (in New Actors Only) by gyokoren
Saying that you don't want to study for more than a year tells me that you're either naive or don't ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Brown Eyes vs Blue or Green Eyes (in Secret Agent Man) by gyokoren
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Brown Eyes vs Blue or Green Eyes (in Secret Agent Man) by gyokoren

Just a few brown-eyed white women playing leads ... Anne Hathaway, Keira Knightley, Alicia Vikande......

Discussion Topic  RE: What coach has the best success rate? (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
^ Observation which is why I said, "probably." Sadly, we don't have the Census-like data that co......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: What coach has the best success rate? (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
^ Yale? Really? Meindl's inspired the most tongue biting and suppressed laughter of the classes I ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Is acting degree worth it? Advice Needed! (in New Actors Only) by gyokoren
Worth it? That depends on the school and what you make of it. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Silly Sh1t Acting Teachers Say (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
^ Probably so and as it turns out, she probably did teach Brad Pitt when she was Roy London's assis......

Discussion Topic  Things You Wish You Were Told (Redux) (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
There used to be a great thread on things we wished we had been told before moving to LA that we for......

Discussion Topic  RE: Top Schools in L.A! (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
Carolyn Barry died over a year ago although her studio continues to exist. A couple of teachers th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Agent meeting procedures (in Secret Agent Man) by gyokoren
Most commonly, the agent will have to pitch you to the other agents in the department and you'll hav......

Discussion Topic  RE: Archived posts gone... why? (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
^ Agreed. It's in a down phase and has been through several "periods" since I've been on, but it's ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Archived posts gone... why? (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
^ I could make a very strong case that SAM is not Tony, but rather another specific mid-level theatr......

Discussion Topic  RE: Who you know in Hollywood? (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren

Discussion Topic  RE: LA - Best On Camera Class/Studio? (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
The only one I know of that you can audit is Billy O'Leary....

Discussion Topic  RE: IMDb will have to remove ages (in California, at least) (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
They do look at height especially for women when they have a tall or short leading man. And when ac......

» Refine Search
» New Search