Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (148 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: The No Feedback Blues (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: The No Feedback Blues (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
Maybe see about getting some Skype or iChat coaching if you aren't confident in what your reps are s......

Discussion Topic  RE: I Think I Need Acting (in New Actors Only) by gyokoren
There are no guarantees for anybody and it has to be about the journey. Not the destination. It ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: Bob Krakower acting teacher (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
I know several people who have taken his classes or been coached by him who say nothing but great th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Okay... what if you were asked to go nude in a callback? (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
They aren't supposed to ask you to be totally nude. You have the right to wear pasties and a g-stri......

Discussion Topic  RE: I know it's been asked MANY times... but nudity? (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
Agreed. However, I liked the way Jackie who used to be one of the moderators on this forum put it w......

Discussion Topic  RE: What's generally the average pay for a new series regular? (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
Yep....

Discussion Topic  RE: How high can I shoot? (in Secret Agent Man) by gyokoren
There really isn't a "right" answer for this because you never know. But do you already have relat......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: I booked the lead in an indy film, and an actress wants my part? (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
Find a way to use it. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: 'Criminal Minds' Casting Director Out After HR Story on Pay-To-Play Workshops (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren

Discussion Topic  RE: 'Criminal Minds' Casting Director Out After HR Story on Pay-To-Play Workshops (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
Does anybody know for sure if those CSA guidelines CoolDude69 posted were written in consultation wi......

I feel bad for anybody that has an audition today. Chances are that the CD didn't get much sleep la......

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - Sitzfleisch (in Secret Agent Man) by gyokoren
No pats on the back necessary for some of us because we actually enjoy it. Must be a recessive gene......

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - Sitzfleisch (in Secret Agent Man) by gyokoren
Yep. Lots of people love acting and love studying acting, but later find that they don't love the g......

Suffocating debt is definitely something that can hurt your staying power. However, this is somethi......

One year? Really? She should keep a record of everybody she knows and check up on what they are doi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Act Now (CD Workshops) (in Secret Agent Man) by gyokoren

Discussion Topic  RE: Act Now (CD Workshops) (in Secret Agent Man) by gyokoren

Discussion Topic  RE: how does one get paid using a stage name? (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
Why in the world would Backstage censor ****? L o a n. He means a l o a n out company like an S Co......

» Refine Search
» New Search