Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (172 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Quiet months Industry (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Pay-to-play Audition critic kicked out by CSA (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
None for me unless you consider Thank You notes, career updates, and congratulations on their succes......

Discussion Topic  RE: Pay-to-play Audition critic kicked out by CSA (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren

I wonder if they will be brazen enough to go after her partner, Billy?...

Discussion Topic  RE: LA Neighborhood Breakdown (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
I don't know that it would be a bad thing. It's just a matter of whether whatever rent you might sa......

Discussion Topic  RE: LA Neighborhood Breakdown (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
^ Wow. You commute from north of Bakersfield??? That must suck! haha But we're talking about th......

I agree that being locked in on the Weho surface streets will make getting to most auditions except ......

Bumping for the newbies who'll be coming to town over the next few months....

Discussion Topic  RE: Casting Community Defense Fund is at over $27,000 (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
This notion of CD workshops being "classes" has me thinking back to a couple of years ago when I che......

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - How To Behave On Set (in Secret Agent Man) by gyokoren
Yes, please. I'm not believing a thread one forum up with people talking about changing their makeu......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Issue with Makeup done on Set (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
^ Agreed. And what is this diva sh*t I'm looking at? Something that will severely piss off the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: 20-Something Pilot Bookings So Far ... (in Secret Agent Man) by gyokoren
Here's the list which is as final as I'm going to have to time to make it ... ......

Discussion Topic  RE: 20-Something Pilot Bookings So Far ... (in Secret Agent Man) by gyokoren
Here's this week's installment with the BFA Musical Theatre crowd starting to represent. We're seei......

No. I've never heard of it....

Wow. Look at all the hits. Has this been linked somewhere or do more people still lurk on this for......

None yet in this "study." I'm pretty sure that Hoffman and Huffman studied at CITS back when they ......

And here is how things total so far: --------------------------------------------------------------......

Discussion Topic  RE: Things You Wish You Were Told (Redux) (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
Bumping for the newbies that will be pouring into LA over the next few months....

Discussion Topic  RE: The Real Casting Community Fights Back against charges! (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
Wow. They get busted for pay to play and then they go to the well of wannabe actors once again to t......

Discussion Topic  RE: IT factor (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
Once actors get to the offer only level, it comes down to which films they choose from the ones that......

» Refine Search
» New Search