Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 12
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (223 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Paul Barry Workshops (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
Has anybody here taken one of Paul Barry's workshops? Quality? Overcrowded or whatnot? I've been ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Top Film Acting books (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren

Discussion Topic  RE: Meisner for more character-y roles (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
I saw this last night and was thinking about writing a big, long analytical essay on what The Meryl ......

Discussion Topic  RE: BRS Talent / Gage Group (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
It's a very solid bicoastal boutique that seems to be equally strong on both coasts. The merger bet......

Discussion Topic  RE: Finding like-minded people (in New Actors Only) by gyokoren
See about joining one of the Noho theatre groups. You can also meet some cool people at Film Indepe......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: Are Most Auditions Cold Readings? (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
The rule is at least 24 hours, but I usually get mine at least a couple of days in advance for guest......

Discussion Topic  RE: Roles that hurt actor's career (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
What will hurt your career at the beginning when you are still a nobody is any sign whatsover that y......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to get co stars? (in New Actors Only) by gyokoren

Discussion Topic  RE: Irritated by Hobby Actors (in New Actors Only) by gyokoren

Discussion Topic  RE: Irritated by Hobby Actors (in New Actors Only) by gyokoren

Discussion Topic  RE: Am I crazy or are these super cheap headshots super good? (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren

Discussion Topic  RE: Meisner Technique (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
No. Meisner is not right for everybody. If you connect more with Adler, do that. Just do it with a......

Not completely on-point, but I love this section of Patricia Heaton's Introduction to the new Esper ......

It seems to me that the most practical time to start with an audition class if you must do it before......

Discussion Topic  RE: If you were to choose an acting program solely based on getting an agent from it.. (in Secret Agent Man) by gyokoren
Whichever three letters precede one's degree name are not going to mean much to most agents once yo......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - The Ugly Truth (in Secret Agent Man) by gyokoren
The thing is, SAM and most cds aren't really qualified to give anything specific. They only know if......

Discussion Topic  RE: Acting schools that teach a specific technique (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - Starter Agents (in Secret Agent Man) by gyokoren
It isn't about Billy's cause which I actually agree with. It's about the venom he spewed about SAM ......

» Refine Search
» New Search