home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (159 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: The Real Casting Community Fights Back against charges! (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
Wow. They get busted for pay to play and then they go to the well of wannabe actors once again to t......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: 20-Something Pilot Bookings So Far ... (in Secret Agent Man) by gyokoren
Here's this week's installment with the BFA Musical Theatre crowd starting to represent. We're seei......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: 20-Something Pilot Bookings So Far ... (in Secret Agent Man) by gyokoren
No. I've never heard of it....

Wow. Look at all the hits. Has this been linked somewhere or do more people still lurk on this for......

None yet in this "study." I'm pretty sure that Hoffman and Huffman studied at CITS back when they ......

And here is how things total so far: --------------------------------------------------------------......

And now for this week's edition with the twist being a mini-surge of those who started straight out ......

No two-year Meisnerites who have said as much in their online info, yet. But there's one from the 2......

Aw, maaaannn! Deadline has been dropping the ball? I guess I'll have to Google everything on Casti......

Oh, Jeez ... Here are new bookings from the last couple of days. They're probably going to come fa......

It's a gamble, but more and more seem to be doing it. You know Lucas Hedges who's up for a Best Su......

Discussion Topic  20-Something Pilot Bookings So Far ... (in Secret Agent Man) by gyokoren
I was told about a "most are either/or" trend in the backgrounds of 20-something actors who booked p......

Discussion Topic  RE: IT factor (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
Once actors get to the offer only level, it comes down to which films they choose from the ones that......

Discussion Topic  RE: Top Schools in L.A! (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
No, no, no, no, no. Does every musician who plays the same notes in the same piece of music play th......

Discussion Topic  RE: How much do you actors in LA pay for rent? (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
Just my part ......

Discussion Topic  RE: First "Witch Hunt" Down - Who is Next? (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren

Discussion Topic  RE: First "Witch Hunt" Down - Who is Next? (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
I didn't say that. When did I say that? I honestly don't give a ****. I'm mainly just interested i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do agents in NYC prefer working with managers? (in Secret Agent Man) by gyokoren
It depends on the individual manager since there are no set-in-stone standards, but a good one does ......

» Refine Search
» New Search