home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (109 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: IMDb will have to remove ages (in California, at least) (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
They do look at height especially for women when they have a tall or short leading man. And when ac......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: IMDb will have to remove ages (in California, at least) (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
I doubt the law would hold up in court if IMDb challenged it, but hopefully they will comply. Now......

Discussion Topic  RE: From Deadline: An Alternative Perspective On Casting Workshops (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
I honestly don't pay enough attention to the hardcore comedy crowd to comment on Donquixote's catego......

Discussion Topic  RE: From Deadline: An Alternative Perspective On Casting Workshops (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren

Discussion Topic  RE: City attorney turning up the heat on workshops (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
The Krekorian Act came into effect over six years ago. It's about time they got around to enforcing......

Discussion Topic  RE: City attorney turning up the heat on workshops (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
Yes. I meant pressing for more money from the producers....

Good, but you have to wonder if and when the CSA will strike to make up for all that money they're n......

Discussion Topic  RE: The Great Recession: a style of acting that speaks to an era's anxieties (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
Interesting piece, but I'm not buying it. As she points out, that style of film acting has been aro......

Discussion Topic  RE: LA Theater Recommendations (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
Sacred Fools and The Road Theatre are consistently good....

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - The Pros and Cons of a Powerhouse Agency (in Secret Agent Man) by gyokoren
Now I feel bad for assisting in a poach awhile back, but it wasn't one of yours. haha I know you h......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Clear Talent info? (in Secret Agent Man) by gyokoren
The old thread has disappeared, but I believe Marbar said she had been repped by them. An congrats ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: How many of you over 25 were able to get an agent/manager without co-stars/ SAG- E ? (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
Just because somebody occupies a relatively low place on the food chain doesn't necessarily mean tha......

Discussion Topic  RE: How many of you over 25 were able to get an agent/manager without co-stars/ SAG- E ? (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
That video doesn't really address the question which isn't something I can really help with, but I l......

Discussion Topic  RE: John Rosenfeld Studios (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
I haven't studied with him myself, but I've heard nothing but good things from people who have and h......

Discussion Topic  RE: Most marketable special skills (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
Yes. Improv goes under Training and it is an important set of chops to have whether you got it from......

Discussion Topic  RE: Lesly Kahn (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
Harlemhippo, I think Lesly might be just the right medicine for you if you are interested in ventur......

Discussion Topic  RE: Lesly Kahn (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
You're thinking about just signing up for the Acting Buffet out of the blue? What is your previous ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Self Tape Dilemmas ( NO feedback Blues) (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
I read carefully although my response was maybe a little overly strident having seen somebody in you......

Discussion Topic  RE: Self Tape Dilemmas ( NO feedback Blues) (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren

Discussion Topic  RE: The No Feedback Blues (in The Working Actor) by gyokoren
Most of the LA audition coaches hold intensives or something to that effect that last 3-6 weeks befo......

» Refine Search
» New Search