Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (31 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Schetchers??? (in Child and Teen Models) by MommyofBrats
Yes, sometimes they use the same kids....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

*them. Gotta love autocorrect....

Wow that's a long time! We didn't have to go because my little one has worked for them this year. GL...

Discussion Topic  RE: Campbell Soup (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by MommyofBrats
We didn't wait long at all. I think we were there for the other commercial....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Campbell Soup (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by MommyofBrats
Callbacks were today....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: acting and dancing schools NY or LA (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by MommyofBrats
I wouldn't pay that much for an acting class for such a little guy. I know Lisa Picotte offers some ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Salem - boy (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by MommyofBrats
Not Selma? My DD auditioned for that....

Discussion Topic  RE: Attaching headshots and resumes (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by MommyofBrats
I think I went to Staples or Office Depot and got it done for 3-4 dollars. I took a headshot with me......

Discussion Topic  RE: Attaching headshots and resumes (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by MommyofBrats
I have a ream of 8x10 paper, I make a few copies at a time and staple them as needed. Resumes change......

Discussion Topic  DSTV (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by MommyofBrats
Are callbacks out for this? Asking for a friend....

Discussion Topic  RE: Converse (in Child and Teen Models) by MommyofBrats
LOL that would've been the better question!...

Discussion Topic  Converse (in Child and Teen Models) by MommyofBrats
Did anyone go today?...

Discussion Topic  Good Session (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by MommyofBrats
Did anyone go in today for Evan?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Capital One & Greys (Kevin) (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by MommyofBrats
My DS went in for Greys Anatomy. We haven't heard anything....

Discussion Topic  RE: BEST ACTING COACH IN LOS ANGELES FOR KIDS (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by MommyofBrats
JCDmom- thank you!!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: BEST ACTING COACH IN LOS ANGELES FOR KIDS (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by MommyofBrats
I think 4 years old is a bit young for acting classes. I know Gray Studios offer a class for 3-6 yea......

Very strange.......

Discussion Topic  RE: LA Photographers... (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by MommyofBrats
Olesja is amazing for modeling kids....

Discussion Topic  RE: Primrose School (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by MommyofBrats
The role name said 6 year old kindergartener. No my DS is not Asian....

Discussion Topic  RE: Primrose School (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by MommyofBrats
We were there. I haven't heard anything. GLTA!...

» Refine Search
» New Search