home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (12 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Lesly Kahn Studio (in The Working Actor) by fashiondiva
I've studied with Annie Grindlay and at Lesly Kahn... both intensives, both at on-going. Though exp......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: At a stand still (in The Working Actor) by fashiondiva
Dray- Another thing to think about... you may not be right age for your type yet, if that makes se......

Discussion Topic  RE: Thinking of moving from LA to GA... (in Acting Outside Hollywood) by fashiondiva
Hi LuckyMe- Thanks for the input, but I disagree! I'm from GA, and my family/friends are still the......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Acting Outside Hollywood

Discussion Topic  RE: Thinking of moving from LA to GA... (in Acting Outside Hollywood) by fashiondiva
Thanks so much for all the great advice, guys. I really appreciate it! So funny... I'd forgotten I......

Discussion Topic  Thinking of moving from LA to GA... (in Acting Outside Hollywood) by fashiondiva
I'm from the south, and have been in LA for some time. I have decent representation, I'm SAG with 4......

Discussion Topic  JTA... or wait for ATL biggies? (in Acting Outside Hollywood) by fashiondiva
Hi guys! So, I have decided to take a month in GA to feel out the market and get representation the......

Discussion Topic  RE: LA Neighborhood Breakdown (in The Working Actor) by fashiondiva
Great advice. I echo most of these thoughts, and here are some of my own- particularly to women who......

» Refine Search
» New Search