home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (30 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: questions about age (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2music
Dreams- Union and non-union tours are different. Union tours have strict age, work hours, and pay r......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: questions about age (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2music
Hi Jmr38- Your child's age is on the breakdown profile, which is required for anyone under eighteen......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Trevor (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2music
sobleseed- The callback timeline changed from what was initially stated. I believe they're trying t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Signing Off For A Little While (in Secret Agent Man) by mom2music
Ditto !!!...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Signing Off For A Little While (in Secret Agent Man) by mom2music
Hey marbar- Sending good, healthy thoughts your way. Stay positive. All the best wishes for you....

Discussion Topic  RE: Co-star: How fast are they cast? (in The Working Actor) by mom2music
You won't, unless it's something specific like this: Friday, Feb. 27, 2015, 11:03 AM Pacific MADAM......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: YouTube and Social Media (in The Working Actor) by mom2music
What a coincidence!! I was talking about You Tuber Miranda Sings earlier this week, and there is a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: YouTube and Social Media (in The Working Actor) by mom2music
My young teen son has had an interest in making YouTube videos for a few years, and is now, trying t......

Discussion Topic  RE: School of Rock ...Broadway (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2music
girls2 and others who attended open call and had unsatisfying experience: I think once someone make......

Discussion Topic  RE: School of Rock ...Broadway (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2music
KMWLIL- Yes. Same as Annie... they're turning this into a three-ring-circus. But, casting this show......

Discussion Topic  RE: Let it snow (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2music
Take phone out and click....

Discussion Topic  RE: NYC theater agent question (in Secret Agent Man) by mom2music
Mr Edge- Unless she has some non-union tours and/or some solid recognizable theater work under her ......

Discussion Topic  RE: NYC theater agent question (in Secret Agent Man) by mom2music
Hi Mr Edge: I'm curious as to why your daughter wants to submit to agents while in the Tisch progra......

Discussion Topic  RE: Am I agent ready? (in Secret Agent Man) by mom2music
Hi Chris - I find you interesting and very versatile. And, I think your reel needs to be edited. T......

Discussion Topic  RE: Untitled Cold War (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2music
Summer- Let me clarify- I'm not saying the kids roles were cast before auditions. I'm saying the a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Untitled Cold War (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2music
Summer- Often times you won't hear about projects that are being closely guarded and quietly handle......

Discussion Topic  RE: Take 6th grade DD to Jersey Boys movie? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2music
I haven't seen it, but from what I've read, it's much more story than musical. I don't think it woul......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cold War (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2music
@NYC Gal - I think someone already made a suggestion awhile ago. Delete your account, and re-join. I......

Discussion Topic  RE: Boys Headshot Opinions Pls (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2music
I would wait until the blue streaks grow out, or better yet... it's summer, get his hair cut short, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Annie National Tour Auditions??? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2music
peacelove- I would go. The worst that can happen is they won't let you audition, but get there ear......

» Refine Search
» New Search