home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (116 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Shooting Star Studios?? Help please! (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2music
Ditto to what llacey said! This is a scam! Cancel your check, and walk away immediately!...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Question for all you parents of singers (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2music
Niasmom, I believe no question, asked with sincerity, is a stupid question. ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Undoing Backstage Submissions (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2music
peacelove- If you scroll down the board, you will see a topic heading for WEBSITE/TECHNICAL help, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: abbreviations (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2music
FF= feature film MT= musical theater legit = anything that's not commercial or print work...

Discussion Topic  RE: STOP RUNNING YOUR MOUTHS (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2music
noneofyourbusiness- If you have a legitimate issue, you need to address it privately with the perso......

Discussion Topic  RE: first self tape audition (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2music
Keep it casual. If you have an iphone, you can use it. If not, a video camera, on a tripod would be ......

Discussion Topic  RE: first self tape audition (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2music
rja- It really depends on your son's age. How old is he?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Bonehead Move...what to do? (in The Working Actor) by mom2music
maemidwest- I would definitely shoot the CD an email, just keep it brief, and don't mention the bac......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Teen Actresses and Agent Showcases (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2music
Motherdaughterduo, If your daughter has some credits from film or TV, she has a shot at getting sig......

Discussion Topic  RE: What to wear to a callback - with a twist. :) (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2music
Normally- I would say the same thing. But under these circumstances, when you are going in for a co......

Discussion Topic  RE: What to wear to a callback - with a twist. :) (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2music
Such a good question! I would say wear 'something more like the second character'. I don't think i......

Discussion Topic  RE: The teen gets new headshots. (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by mom2music
These are SO good!!! And I really like your choices for different looks! Dennis did a GREAT job!...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: PAN (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2music
Hugh Jackman would play the bad guy, Blackbeard. Captain Hook is closer to Pan's age. Ryan Gosling ......

Discussion Topic  RE: PAN (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2music
Cindy Tolan put the breakdown out on AA. Interesting....

Jima Atlas- Did you do a self tape? They asked for birthdate and height when we checked in, which ......

I totally agree....

hmm...Ok. It's weird because her name was on the project and now it's not. I obviously didn't reali......

Discussion Topic  RE: Info on agencies (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2music
Hey momofthree- Don't be nervous! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Are you looking for the Audition? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2music
NYCGAL- This person is not for real, and obviously has an agenda. Maybe if the poster understands......

Discussion Topic  RE: Are you looking for the Audition? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2music
emily- We will choose to ignore you. You are obnoxious....

» Refine Search
» New Search