home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (11 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Thoughts on height and child actors? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2music
kc13nyc- A tall child in the acting world is at a very distinct disadvantage; there is no age when ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Manager (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2music
If you're newer to the business and want a manager, I'm thinking it's because you want your DC to be......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Book of Henry (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2music
I just want to address the "old saying", 'the cream always rises to the top'. It's true that CREAM d......

Discussion Topic  RE: Is this Common? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2music
mnmsmom- Productions always want to get the best actors for the job.The more experienced kids, mig......

Discussion Topic  RE: Is this Common? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2music
It hasn't happened to us, but whether your agent/manager submitted her for the audition, or it was a......

Discussion Topic  RE: A special shout out. (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2music
Magoo- "All I can say is wow." Really? You're trying to shame me? Why? Because I offered an opinio......

Discussion Topic  RE: A special shout out. (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2music
My kids started playing music when they were really young, three years old to be exact. When the old......

Discussion Topic  RE: Audition question (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2music
It depends on how quickly she learns new music, and whether or not those two hours are being spent w......

Discussion Topic  RE: Thoughts on Photo Doubling? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2music
NYCGAL- That's hilarious!!! That's my point exactly...anyone can be a photo double. No skills requ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Thoughts on Photo Doubling? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2music
It will definitely NOT further his career. ' Anyone who is a physical match could be a photo double....

I wouldn't do it. It's not something you would want to put on his resume....

» Refine Search
» New Search