Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (69 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Am I agent ready? (in Secret Agent Man) by mom2music
Hi Chris - I find you interesting and very versatile. And, I think your reel needs to be edited. T......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Signing Off For A Little While (in Secret Agent Man) by mom2music
Hey marbar- Sending good, healthy thoughts your way. Stay positive. All the best wishes for you....

Discussion Topic  RE: Untitled Cold War (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2music
Summer- Let me clarify- I'm not saying the kids roles were cast before auditions. I'm saying the a......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Untitled Cold War (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2music
Summer- Often times you won't hear about projects that are being closely guarded and quietly handle......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Take 6th grade DD to Jersey Boys movie? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2music
I haven't seen it, but from what I've read, it's much more story than musical. I don't think it woul......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cold War (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2music
@NYC Gal - I think someone already made a suggestion awhile ago. Delete your account, and re-join. I......

Discussion Topic  RE: Boys Headshot Opinions Pls (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2music
I would wait until the blue streaks grow out, or better yet... it's summer, get his hair cut short, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Annie National Tour Auditions??? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2music
peacelove- I would go. The worst that can happen is they won't let you audition, but get there ear......

Discussion Topic  RE: Annie National Tour Auditions??? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2music
peacelove- I haven't seen the breakdown, but the kids on tour, as a rule, are not as small as the k......

Discussion Topic  RE: Truthteller59's Farewell (in Secret Agent Man) by mom2music
Congrats TT!! Have a great time!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Agencies 16 yo girl (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2music
Unfortunately, it is the worst age to try for representation, wait until she is 18. In the meantime......

Discussion Topic  RE: Advice please (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2music
Hi Summer, Make no mistake, the CD's behavior was inappropriate. It was not a test, and this person......

Discussion Topic  RE: Good turn around time for NY work permit. (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2music
Have you met with the school principal? It is almost impossible to get work permit papers signed ove......

Discussion Topic  RE: Question about CB's (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2music
Congrats on the call backs! Yes, she should wear the same outfit from the 1st call. There will prob......

Discussion Topic  RE: Newbie Question about an auditon (in Auditions) by mom2music
PopeMom, if you post this in the Child Teen Modeling section, I'm sure you will get quick answers....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Auditions

Discussion Topic  RE: Shooting Star Studios?? Help please! (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2music
Ditto to what llacey said! This is a scam! Cancel your check, and walk away immediately!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Question for all you parents of singers (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2music
Niasmom, I believe no question, asked with sincerity, is a stupid question. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Undoing Backstage Submissions (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2music
peacelove- If you scroll down the board, you will see a topic heading for WEBSITE/TECHNICAL help, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: abbreviations (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2music
FF= feature film MT= musical theater legit = anything that's not commercial or print work...

Discussion Topic  RE: STOP RUNNING YOUR MOUTHS (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2music
noneofyourbusiness- If you have a legitimate issue, you need to address it privately with the perso......

» Refine Search
» New Search