home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (110 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Target- Halloween (in Child and Teen Models) by Kouklaface
Bookings went out yesterday per the CDs FB page. Always the bridesmaid never the bride. Bummer....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: Target- Halloween (in Child and Teen Models) by Kouklaface
Haven't heard, but the casting was really small....

Discussion Topic  RE: slow in LA (in Child and Teen Models) by Kouklaface
It's a bit slow but I am kinda enjoying it. I finally got a pedicure. Hope the thespian gods don't g......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monsanto??? (in Child and Teen Models) by Kouklaface
Has it been that long? Wow! We were there but for the Hispanic Daughter role. Didn't see CB dates wh......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monsanto??? (in Child and Teen Models) by Kouklaface
Not sure if this booked, but I just saw a post on the CD's FB page that someone had booked for Monsa......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monsato (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Kouklaface
We will be there at 4:10. Gosh, I love that CD....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  Mattel- Polly (in Child and Teen Models) by Kouklaface
CB? Shoot dates?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Comcast 3rd First Call (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Kouklaface
Same CD for same project or different CDs for same project?...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: JCPenney (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Kouklaface
Went to callback yesterday but we're headed out of town Friday. Boo! Good luck to you and your DC....

Discussion Topic  RE: Is this forum really essential or not? I asked a question to be answered and no one b (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Kouklaface
Amen, AnonYmousMom! Amen....

Discussion Topic  RE: Let's try this again.... (in Child and Teen Models) by Kouklaface
We were booked out last week, but went on an audition on Monday. That's it though. Gotta agree with ......

Discussion Topic  RE: NYC - is it slow for everyone ? (in Child and Teen Models) by Kouklaface
It's a bit slow in LA too. We've been consistently going on auditions but its slower than normal. Fe......

Discussion Topic  RE: Petsmart (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Kouklaface
Your dad is in the business too? It's a family affair or a typo?...

Discussion Topic  RE: How do you feel about... (in Child and Teen Models) by Kouklaface
I would agree with the other moms. We usually wear logo free clothes unless it specifies on the BD....

Discussion Topic  RE: Verizon (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Kouklaface
Nothing for us, but I could of predicted that at the casting. We were the only brown, curly haired g......

Discussion Topic  RE: Weekends (in Child and Teen Models) by Kouklaface
I want to say that Children's Place shot on Saturday at a college campus. That would be awesome if t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Attaching headshots and resumes (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Kouklaface
You know what I hate more than trimming the sides? I hate when the BD says to bring headshot and the......

Discussion Topic  RE: Children's Place - LA (in Child and Teen Models) by Kouklaface
I know some of the kids with our agency that work tomorrow. The just got their booking info today. G......

Discussion Topic  RE: Converse (in Child and Teen Models) by Kouklaface
Congrats Sweetpea, hopefully CB aren't as long as casting. Hope you book, it's a big chunk o change ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Converse (in Child and Teen Models) by Kouklaface
Consider yourself lucky Kabeeca. One of my friends stayed and she waited for 4 hours only to be told......

» Refine Search
» New Search