home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (129 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: How do you feel about... (in Child and Teen Models) by Kouklaface
I would agree with the other moms. We usually wear logo free clothes unless it specifies on the BD....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: Verizon (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Kouklaface
Nothing for us, but I could of predicted that at the casting. We were the only brown, curly haired g......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Weekends (in Child and Teen Models) by Kouklaface
I want to say that Children's Place shot on Saturday at a college campus. That would be awesome if t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Attaching headshots and resumes (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Kouklaface
You know what I hate more than trimming the sides? I hate when the BD says to bring headshot and the......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Children's Place - LA (in Child and Teen Models) by Kouklaface
I know some of the kids with our agency that work tomorrow. The just got their booking info today. G......

Discussion Topic  RE: Children's Place - LA (in Child and Teen Models) by Kouklaface
We were there at 4:30 pm and we didn't wait more than 10 minutes. I think it took me longer to park ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Converse (in Child and Teen Models) by Kouklaface
Congrats Sweetpea, hopefully CB aren't as long as casting. Hope you book, it's a big chunk o change ......

Consider yourself lucky Kabeeca. One of my friends stayed and she waited for 4 hours only to be told......

We got in our car and stepped on the gas...FAST! I've never left a casting, ever....

Discussion Topic  RE: Commercial callbacks (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Kouklaface
Isn't that the truth NYCmommee. We were on hold for 2 commercials and we didn't hear anything until ......

Discussion Topic  RE: STOP RUNNING YOUR MOUTHS (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Kouklaface
Maybe this isn't the right place to air y'alls laundry. How about a private chat, since none of us r......

Discussion Topic  RE: SAG Promo Scale (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Kouklaface
Friday and Saturday, I think. Nothing here but they saw everyone under the sun. Auditions started at......

Discussion Topic  Pergo floors (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Kouklaface
Anyone catch the cb date? Or shoot date?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Stride Rite (in Child and Teen Models) by Kouklaface
I knew I didn't see any shoes there. I think the mom was trying to psych us out. Yes, kudos to the p......

Discussion Topic  RE: Stride Rite (in Child and Teen Models) by Kouklaface
Did anyone else try on shoes?? We were there Sat and a little girl's mom asked her if they had her t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Disney/heather Lynn casting (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Kouklaface
Weird because we fit the specs and didn't get called either....

Discussion Topic  RE: Missing Teeth (in Child and Teen Models) by Kouklaface
I guess it just depends on the client. My youngest worked for Mattel with a missing tooth. I remembe......

Discussion Topic  RE: Children's division CESD (in Child and Teen Models) by Kouklaface
We are with CESD LA, and I think they wanted a friend child and he was a toddler. Best of luck to yo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Pilot season (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Kouklaface
There was a link that was sent to me from another mom we see at castings all the time. You can read ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Samsung? (in Child and Teen Models) by Kouklaface
No we didn't go to the first call, we are straight to call back. They went out Saturday and Sunday. ......

» Refine Search
» New Search