home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (53 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Headshot Feedback Requested (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by searchforperformingriches
High prices? Are you serious? It's not just that her price is pretty standard but considering the qu......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: Another question about fit modeling and Mavrick (in Secret Agent Man) by searchforperformingriches
Well, I"m a size 4 or size 2, depending on brand, but I'm 5 ft 2 in, so it sounds like I"m not parti......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Another question about fit modeling and Mavrick (in Secret Agent Man) by searchforperformingriches
Actually, I'd be more than happy to hear more about this, Syphus or Marbar or whoever has knows abou......

Discussion Topic  RE: James Franco Studio4/Playhouse West (in The Working Actor) by searchforperformingriches
Looks like Jennifer Lawrence had both acting classes and coaches when she was young. ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Does Doug Warhit produce working actors? (in The Working Actor) by searchforperformingriches
How about in NY, Stumbleine? Any great teachers there?...

Discussion Topic  RE: MFA YALE, JUILLIARD, LAMDA etc. and Hollywood (in Secret Agent Man) by searchforperformingriches
Just a stray observation on this topic: Chris Cooper seems to have had very little formal training. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: MFA YALE, JUILLIARD, LAMDA etc. and Hollywood (in Secret Agent Man) by searchforperformingriches
Interesting to see how many people dropped out of NYU. Suppose it reflects more on career opportuni......

Discussion Topic  RE: Moving to NYC and Trying Acting (in The Working Actor) by searchforperformingriches
I would recommend you spend a lot of time reading this forum. A LOT of time. After a while you'll fi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Under 5 Sides -- Audition technique? (in The Working Actor) by searchforperformingriches
My sides are the tray. That's good to know. There's being natural and 'in the moment' and then th......

Discussion Topic  Under 5 Sides -- Audition technique? (in The Working Actor) by searchforperformingriches
So I just got sides for something very simple -- nurse bringing a tray of food to patient two lines,......

Discussion Topic  RE: Speech/Vocal Training (in New Actors Only) by searchforperformingriches
what did he help you with? I actually have a fair number of cds and books and such with exercises......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: The Network NYC...who has been?? (in Secret Agent Man) by searchforperformingriches
what was the workshop you took?...

Discussion Topic  RE: The Actors Corner NYC- opinions/thoughts? (in The Working Actor) by searchforperformingriches
Hey, Syphus, Did you ever check out the Actor's Corner?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Goodbye from me (in The Working Actor) by searchforperformingriches
Very decent voice. Thank you. Hope you have the opportunity to continue to gentle actors into a good......

Discussion Topic  RE: Acting Resume Stupids (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by searchforperformingriches
Btw, this whole business about not listing your extra work on resumes -- I know some union actors wh......

Discussion Topic  RE: Acting Resume Stupids (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by searchforperformingriches
how about using google phone numbers? You know, the ones that get forwarded to regular numbers....

Discussion Topic  RE: Older actors seeking representation (in Secret Agent Man) by searchforperformingriches
Me, too. Correct me if I"m wrong, Sgt Hulka, but I believe you've said you had taken up acting in a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Opinions on Headshots! (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by searchforperformingriches
Wouldn't in a million years think you were a teenager. Thought I was looking at commercial shots for......

Discussion Topic  RE: Finding a room (in The Working Actor) by searchforperformingriches
I've only used AirBnB once in New York, but really lucked out. A place in Queens, Jackson Heights, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Finding a room (in The Working Actor) by searchforperformingriches
AirBnB aint' bad, either. Some of them have weekly rates....

» Refine Search
» New Search