home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (53 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: when does the AA holiday sale start? (in The Working Actor) by searchforperformingriches
Just took a look through my email archives. If past timing announcements are any guide, we can expec......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: when does the AA holiday sale start? (in The Working Actor) by searchforperformingriches
For the last two years that I've been aware of it, it always starts 2 weeks before Jan 1. They tend......

Discussion Topic  RE: Meisner for more character-y roles (in The Working Actor) by searchforperformingriches
Hey Gyorken, count me among the actors who would value and use whatever you have to say about Meryl ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Current headshot (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by searchforperformingriches
Nope, not a headshot. Not even close. Here's the 411 on what one is, and how to get a real and g......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: Any criticism of Meisner theory? (in Acting Methods and Approaches) by searchforperformingriches
Stumbleine, did you ever see Marjorie Ballantyne in action? She of the "Madler" approach -- Meisner......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Acting Methods and Approaches

Discussion Topic  RE: Time for a little break (in The Working Actor) by searchforperformingriches
Glad you have the self-respect and trust in your self to do this. And, dammn, that's huge what just......

Discussion Topic  RE: Headshot Help (4 Photos) (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by searchforperformingriches
Spend some time looking at their portfolios. Jordan's website has a lot of good information. I didn'......

Discussion Topic  RE: Headshot Help (4 Photos) (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by searchforperformingriches
Fear you're still not well served by either of these. The 1st is too dark, the 2nd has a clash betwe......

Who was the photographer?...

Sometimes I look at a headshot and it feels 'meh' or off but I can't put my finger on it. But with t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Is It Ever Appropriate To Conduct An Audition In A Hotel/Motel Room? (in The Working Actor) by searchforperformingriches
Me, too. Sure, you got to make sure it's not a sketchy craiglist type ad, etc etc, but for some fil......

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - The British Are Coming! (in Secret Agent Man) by searchforperformingriches
Being given lead roles in RSC is a substantial credit. As for American actors who are considered ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - The British Are Coming! (in Secret Agent Man) by searchforperformingriches
There may be other actors whose careers prove your point, Syphus, but Damian Lewis isn't one of them......

Discussion Topic  RE: Acting Teacher Gone Bad (in Secret Agent Man) by searchforperformingriches
Don't get the high bail. Doesn't seem likely he's a flight risk....

Discussion Topic  RE: Acting Teacher Gone Bad (in Secret Agent Man) by searchforperformingriches
Oh please. I was only passing on what I had heard. Nothing in my comments can be construed as either......

Is it because you knew him? Never met him, know people who worked with him who felt transformed by t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Truthteller59's Farewell (in Secret Agent Man) by searchforperformingriches
No, I've hoped out loud we might get a clue as to what kind of program it could be. More than curio......

Discussion Topic  Theatres in Los Angeles (in The Working Actor) by searchforperformingriches
Hello, Tried searching for this on the discussion board but couldn't find anything. Wondering what......

Discussion Topic  RE: Personal beliefs and your acting (in New Actors Only) by searchforperformingriches
Haven't seen boogie nights but I just got assigned two scenes from in in my acting class: one as amb......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: "Revolutionary" Techniques EXPOSED! (in The Working Actor) by searchforperformingriches
Yes, Heller & Richardson seem Chekhovian to me, too: psycho-psychicalizing the inner state. Just n......

» Refine Search
» New Search