home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (19 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: What's the point? (in Secret Agent Man) by searchforperformingriches
Why not a Skype audition?...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  Anyone studied with Caryn West? (in The Working Actor) by searchforperformingriches
Or know anyone who has? She offers both Audition Training and an Advanced Scene Study class, in LA ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  Caryn West? (in New Actors Only) by searchforperformingriches
Anyone studied with her? Or know anyone who has? Looking into taking her scene study class in NY....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  Attn: Actors who book with non-native Accents (in The Working Actor) by searchforperformingriches
Hope that's clear. Booking here because I'm especially interested in hearing from actors who got wor......

Discussion Topic  RE: Calling out on sexism: Courageous or stupid move? (in The Working Actor) by searchforperformingriches
Amazing to me someone would question the sexism on display in these kind of breakdowns. Same with th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Calling out on sexism: Courageous or stupid move? (in The Working Actor) by searchforperformingriches
Courageous and principled. The audition request itself puzzles: Why would they NEED their actor to......

Discussion Topic  RE: Should an Actor Help Promote Film on Indiegogo? (in The Working Actor) by searchforperformingriches
Yes, I'm not a fan of the actor-as-hype/fundraiser cog I see so often on Facebook. I know there are ......

Discussion Topic  Should an Actor Help Promote Film on Indiegogo? (in The Working Actor) by searchforperformingriches
I"ve been asked to do a video interview for the Indeigogo campaign for an Emerson thesis film. It w......

Discussion Topic  RE: Tom Todorof (in The Working Actor) by searchforperformingriches
His class in NY costs about 250 for 4 weeks, which is pretty standard. He does have these one day i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Tom Todorof (in The Working Actor) by searchforperformingriches
What makes you say that?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Michael Kostroff on "Law and Order" (in The Working Actor) by searchforperformingriches
He's doing a REALLY good job on Blacklist....

Discussion Topic  RE: Actors and pseudo-science (in The Working Actor) by searchforperformingriches
I don't believe in astrology. But then I"m a Libra with Aquarius planets, and that combination rarel......

Discussion Topic  RE: demo reel help (in Website / Technical Help) by searchforperformingriches
I believe what you need - or what could meet you and your child's need -- is a demo reel editor, spe......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Website / Technical Help

Discussion Topic  RE: Is the clip sale of Actors Access happening? (in The Working Actor) by searchforperformingriches
It's always listed, just once, on their breakdowns. Basically, you gotta keep your eyes peeled from......

Discussion Topic  RE: Meisner for more character-y roles (in The Working Actor) by searchforperformingriches
Hey Gyorken, count me among the actors who would value and use whatever you have to say about Meryl ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Truthteller59's Farewell (in Secret Agent Man) by searchforperformingriches
No, I've hoped out loud we might get a clue as to what kind of program it could be. More than curio......

Discussion Topic  RE: Truthteller59's Farewell (in Secret Agent Man) by searchforperformingriches
I can understand if it's time to move, Truth. You've certainly given it your all to your fellow acto......

Discussion Topic  RE: Books/DVDs/Links on Acting (in The Working Actor) by searchforperformingriches
This interview with Gary Oldman is one of the few I've seen in which he's actually asked and talked ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Books/DVDs/Links on Acting (in The Working Actor) by searchforperformingriches
For Larry Moss I think this interview from last month offers might be the ticket: ......

» Refine Search
» New Search