home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (52 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Kidnappers and the kid (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by inasec
My breakdown said it begins filming in the fall. Any callbacks?...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Kid Witness/Kidnappers and the Kid (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by inasec
Bumping - are callbacks out?...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Matilda Girls audition (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by inasec
Sent you a PM...

Discussion Topic  RE: Which agents managers work with (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by inasec
You could look up managers on IMDB Pro and check out which agents their clients are with....

Discussion Topic  RE: Nixon's Daughters (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by inasec
Does anyone know the status on callbacks for this? Did more go out last week? TIA....

Discussion Topic  RE: Is it "ok" to say "No" to a manager and agent. (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by inasec
These are two different issues. For the first, if you respect your agent and manager, trust them if......

Discussion Topic  RE: V.O. question (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by inasec
It depends on the job. For commercials (radio and tv), we haven't had any callbacks, just holds tha......

Discussion Topic  RE: 7 Dwarfs & Me (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by inasec
I think it is going to be quite a large callback....

Discussion Topic  RE: Matilda Boys Audition (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by inasec
I heard that girls from the open singers call were called back for the dance call this weekend. Can......

Discussion Topic  RE: OAK (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by inasec
More first calls today....

Discussion Topic  RE: Captain D (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by inasec
Went out this morning....

Discussion Topic  RE: Sober Companion (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by inasec
Joanjett was cast: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Self tape or Tape at agent (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by inasec
We've never gone in to the agency to tape before. Curious - how does it work? Do you get one or tw......

Discussion Topic  RE: NYC parents/testing (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by inasec
Hmm. Well maybe you shouldn't trust me on that. I know that that's how it has always been in the p......

Discussion Topic  RE: NYC parents/testing (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by inasec
I haven't booked out. If it were a few day job, there are makeup dates soon after (kids are often s......

Discussion Topic  RE: Missing W2 (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by inasec
Thank you! It isn't much in either case, but my emails and phone calls are going unanswered. I am ......

Discussion Topic  Missing W2 (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by inasec
What do you do if you have missing W2s and you can't get through to the company - calls aren't retur......

Discussion Topic  The Grief of Others (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by inasec
Are callbacks out? TIA...

Discussion Topic  Wendy's V/O - holds? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by inasec
Did holds or bookings go out for this? Wendy's national v/o? Thanks...

Discussion Topic  Experience with A Class Act, Broadway Workshop, others? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by inasec
My dc is dying to perform in a show. I see that A Class Act and Broadway Workshop both have auditio......

» Refine Search
» New Search