home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (12 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: at&t (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by eh2011
Hi loving dad.. You will book soon and many more hang in there. GL...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: at&t (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by eh2011
@ Loving dad... We are with Marilyn Zitner She does not deal with extras or background at all. All......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Hi, I Booked "whatever proof" for toddlers and was filmed last sunday in glenridge, nj Many kids fr......

Hi, I just sow today a booking for a girl about 7y/o in my management FB page for AT&T. GL to a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Unicharm (in Child and Teen Models) by eh2011
UNICHARM just release some photos to Australia! more around the world to come..check if your kiddo......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: Unicharm (in Child and Teen Models) by eh2011
We are also waiting to see final product. It was an awesome shoot....

Discussion Topic  RE: Benetton _Babies/toddlers gosee (in Child and Teen Models) by eh2011
We are 22 Months old and for what I hear No CB's for infants. The younger CB so far I know is 33 Mon......

Discussion Topic  RE: Benetton _Babies/toddlers gosee (in Child and Teen Models) by eh2011
Nothing here so far. GLTA...

This casting still going on this week. GLTA...

Discussion Topic  Benetton _Babies/toddlers gosee (in Child and Teen Models) by eh2011
Good Luck to all the Babies_toddlers invited this week to Bennetton_Gosee. Callbacks on 4/26 Shoots ......

Discussion Topic  RE: H&M Babies Gosee 4/2/13 NYC (in Child and Teen Models) by eh2011
@ amomnyc: I sow babies from 9m to 15M at the time I was there. I think it was a request based on he......

Discussion Topic  H&M Babies Gosee 4/2/13 NYC (in Child and Teen Models) by eh2011
Good luck to all the cute babies we sow today and please post if you hear about bookings....

» Refine Search
» New Search