home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (14 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Blue Buffalo (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2mak
Awesome, congrats! DD got one as well! Good luck!!...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Blue Buffalo (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2mak
I was so curious about this...they held auditions here in LA on Tuesday for this, noting that it sho......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Stride Rite (in Child and Teen Models) by mom2mak
I am not sure exactly what agencies, DD is with Osbrink and I saw lots of PMT on the list...other th......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: How do you deal with rejection? (in Child and Teen Models) by mom2mak
I love that reply BizzyMama! Hit the nail on the head ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Russel Mania (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2mak
DD got a first call for tomorrow...I feel like it's kinda late!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Commercial callbacks (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2mak
On the note of dad being late, we were late to a mom/daughter commercial audition due to an accident......

Discussion Topic  RE: Target (in Child and Teen Models) by mom2mak
Not positive, but pretty sure it's print...we had to reschedule for tomorrow, but dates on email wer......

Discussion Topic  RE: Mattel LA (in Child and Teen Models) by mom2mak
Yes was there with her ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Mattel LA (in Child and Teen Models) by mom2mak
We were there Monday twintoddlers! Too bad we missed you by a day ......

Discussion Topic  RE: CA Work Permit Question (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2mak
You are correct, you don't need anything from the school when they are in Kinder, since it's not a C......

Discussion Topic  RE: Commercial Backups (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2mak
You just never know! My DD recently booked as principal for a commercial. I could tell from the mo......

Discussion Topic  RE: H&M LA (in Child and Teen Models) by mom2mak
Gotcha, that was my thought ......

eaurouge...we got the same request from agent on Thurs or Friday last week about more submissions an......

We were there too on Sat, didn't see callbacks listed either! It was very organized and fast when w......

» Refine Search
» New Search