home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (7 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Camp (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by dbp1
Heard possible test results went out for boys.. did anyone receive for girls? Assuming that went out......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Sesame Street (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by dbp1
They are wonderful - my daugther has done a couple projects with them. They will call the agent or ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Slow... So let's talk downtime. :) (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by dbp1
We keep everything as much as possible to the weekend. We have two in voice, one in piano, one in v......

Discussion Topic  RE: School of Rock (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by dbp1
Interesting was there a break down of ethniticities they were looking for in this casting?...

Discussion Topic  RE: The King and I (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by dbp1
Just need to know if this is over and done. Was told it wasn't by our agent. Other indicators lead......

Discussion Topic  RE: Matilda Girls audition (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by dbp1
They are all super professional and lovely people at casting for Matilda. So I am sure when it come......

Discussion Topic  RE: Matilda Girls audition (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by dbp1
My daughter was asking today if there were any call backs.. anyone?...

» Refine Search
» New Search