home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (30 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Slow... So let's talk downtime. :) (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by dbp1
We keep everything as much as possible to the weekend. We have two in voice, one in piano, one in v......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: School of Rock (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by dbp1
Interesting was there a break down of ethniticities they were looking for in this casting?...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: The King and I (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by dbp1
Just need to know if this is over and done. Was told it wasn't by our agent. Other indicators lead......

Discussion Topic  RE: Matilda Girls audition (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by dbp1
They are all super professional and lovely people at casting for Matilda. So I am sure when it come......

Discussion Topic  RE: Matilda Girls audition (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by dbp1
My daughter was asking today if there were any call backs.. anyone?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Wilhelmina vs New York Models pros and cons (in Child and Teen Models) by dbp1
We are worked with both and personally we enjoy working with NYMM best (but we were also with Genera......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: Nike (in Child and Teen Models) by dbp1
Has anyone heard about booking for Nike?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Girl Scouts (in Child and Teen Models) by dbp1
yup we are there tomorrow as well.....

Discussion Topic  RE: The agency change (in Child and Teen Models) by dbp1
I live in CT and we have worked over the past 4 years with Willy, Gen and now with NYMM - we are ver......

Discussion Topic  RE: Les Mis Call backs (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by dbp1
Any call backs known from open casting.. curious? Tks...

Discussion Topic  RE: Les Mis open call (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by dbp1
Very organized, casting were all super pleasant, a much different experience than Matilda audition a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Fresh Off the Boat ABC pilot (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by dbp1
We taped on Wednesday to go out to LA - so I don't know when the call back would be. Gotta believe ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Ingrid French (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by dbp1
I have met kids with her and have spoken to their parents - she has a great reputation. They all s......

Discussion Topic  RE: Agents (in Child and Teen Models) by dbp1
This is a friends blog that tells it like it is in NYC kid modeling... Great info - we have been doi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Comedy Central Promo - Thor (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by dbp1
Holds went out ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Comedy Central Promo - Thor (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by dbp1
nothing here.. either......

Yeah well ......

Really they aren't doing call backs? Wow - well I had two of my children audition so we will see....

Discussion Topic  RE: XO Tablet commercial (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by dbp1
Yes we did... ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Question for a Friend (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by dbp1
Like most industries this is a small one - especially in kiddy world. I agree completely with mom2m......

» Refine Search
» New Search