home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (13 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Casting websites (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by LizardLady
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Theft at castings/bookings. (in Child and Teen Models) by LizardLady
I actually purchased tablets we call "NY tablets" for when we're on set. They are cheap $50 Android ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  Is your Child Performer Home Schooled? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by LizardLady
New article is up with interviews from Amazon video teen Sixx Orange and Nickelodeon actress Haley T......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  Article: My Kid Wants to Get a Mohawk! (in Child and Teen Models) by LizardLady
New article! My Child Performer Wants to Get a Mohawk and Dye His Hair Blue! ......

Discussion Topic  Article: My Child Performer Wants to Get a Mohawk and Dye His Hair Blue! (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by LizardLady
New article! My Child Performer Wants to Get a Mohawk and Dye His Hair Blue! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Check your child's credit (in Child and Teen Models) by LizardLady
Wow, that's a GREAT idea, BizzyMama! Thank you! Someone told me you can go to creditkarma.com and it......

Discussion Topic  Are you a Nervous Newcomer or Seasoned Actor? (in The Working Actor) by LizardLady
New article how agents and CDs can tell! ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  Audition Dilemma!!! (in The Working Actor) by LizardLady
New article tells you how to fix audition dilemmas. ......

Discussion Topic  Audition Dilemma!!! (in New Actors Only) by LizardLady
New article tells you what to do when you have audition dilemmas. ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  Young Performers Interview / Netflix & Amazon (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by LizardLady
Interviews w Netflix Teen actress Hailey Sole and Amazon young performer Gabe Eggerling. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Best Kids Agents? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by LizardLady
I don't think 2yo is too young. My kids started at 3 months old and the other at 6 months and were w......

Discussion Topic  Kidz Bop - Casting Director Interview (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by LizardLady
Interview w NYC Casting Director Sue Crystal who casts the Kidz Bop commercials and commercial actor......

Discussion Topic  Commercials - Great Article w NYC Casting Director (in The Working Actor) by LizardLady
Interview w NYC Casting Director Sue Crystal and commercial actor David Banks. ......

» Refine Search
» New Search