home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (33 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Sour patch kids (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom79
What was the bd on this?...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Little Miss Sunshine (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom79
anyone get a callback for pageant girls?...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Little Miss Sunshine (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom79
Anyone hear anything about "pageant girls"?...

Congrats! Where is the announcement. Haven't heard anything on "pageant girls"....

We didn't attend EPA just had an appointment through agent....

Please post if anyone hears of cbs from agent appointments and GLTA!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: White House Black Market (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom79
I'm not sure. I don't know what the bd was. My husband took DD and said she went in with another g......

Discussion Topic  White House Black Market (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom79
Anyone attend? Are there cbs on this? Please post if anyone heard of holds or bookings. GLTA!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Intel (in Child and Teen Models) by mom79
Bump...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  Intel (in Child and Teen Models) by mom79
anyone attend? please post if anyone hears of bookings. Thanks!! GLTA!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Childrens place Go See (in Child and Teen Models) by mom79
What was the breakdown on this?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Team Umizoomi (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom79
Any bookings?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Team Umizoomi (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom79
Nothing here. GLTA!!...

Please post if anyone heard of any bookings. GLTA!!...

Cb for us too! GL!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Just For Me/Motions Hair (in Child and Teen Models) by mom79
GL! On to the next! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Just For Me/Motions Hair (in Child and Teen Models) by mom79
Anyone know if cbs went out on this? Thx!...

Callbacks are the 28th- shoots the 3rd/4th was info we got...

Discussion Topic  motions hair (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom79
Please post if anyone hears of callbacks on this. Thx! GLTA! ......

» Refine Search
» New Search