home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (10 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Comcast (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by New2bizMomof2
Does anyone know if callbacks went out? Audition was last Wednesday. Shoots the end of the month. ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: PNC Bank (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by New2bizMomof2
I brought my son to this also, but I had no idea I was going to be asked to go on camera with him. W......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Creative Galaxy (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by New2bizMomof2
I got a call last Monday after the callback saying my dc was on hold. Yesterday I had to email over ......

Discussion Topic  The Mark Group (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by New2bizMomof2
Does anyone know if this is having callbacks or is it going straight to booking? Thx...

Discussion Topic  Kellogg's PSA (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by New2bizMomof2
DD had this yesterday. Anyone know if they are having callbacks or if its going right to a booking? ......

Discussion Topic  Disney (in Child and Teen Models) by New2bizMomof2
My DD went to this on Friday. Anyone know if they on having callbacks or if holds went out?...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  Radio Shack (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by New2bizMomof2
Does anyone know when the callback are? or were?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Gnc (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by New2bizMomof2
Anyone ever hear if this booked?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Gnc (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by New2bizMomof2
It was a diverse group. While we were there, there were about 8 girls that looked like they were the......

Callbacks are Thursday and I think they are seeing more kids today....

» Refine Search
» New Search