home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (109 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: A Little House on the Prairie (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by born4act
DD is 10 going on 11, looks young and is going on tape. Buffy they are accepting tapes for awhile (......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Time Warner Cable (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by born4act
Strange so long after first calls but cbs are out....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Please Help Me! Need ADVICE DESPERATELY!! I turn to YOU!! (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by born4act
My dd is 10, has been in the business only for a few years so I am certainly no expert however here ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Comcast Atlanta (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by born4act
CB's are out. GLTA....

Discussion Topic  RE: Comcast Atlanta (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by born4act
Our breakdown for today was 10-12 suburban girl. Most of the girls were 10-11 ish. Not sure about bo......

There were some first calls today in NY if you Are referring to The "family" Comcast Atlanta spot. G......

Discussion Topic  RE: DOs and DON'Ts for Parents and Child Actors/Models (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by born4act
**Bump** Hi all. With seeing so many new faces out there and watching/helping them learn the ropes,......

Discussion Topic  The Thing About Babies (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by born4act
Anyone hear anything further regarding the roles of Delia and/or Penny? GTLA!...

Discussion Topic  RE: PNC Bank (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by born4act
Yes. The v/o did record today....

Discussion Topic  RE: PNC Bank (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by born4act
I wonder if they are auctioning for the on camera part of the pnc v/o....

Discussion Topic  RE: Agent musical chairs (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by born4act
I'm sure its just a matter of time before a new list is compiled. I think the dust is just starting......

Discussion Topic  RE: Shimmer VO (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by born4act
Agents office was back to back with girls auditioning yesterday....

Discussion Topic  RE: Shimmer VO (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by born4act
Girl 7-9 sounding. Full of energy, giggly yet articulate....

Going in to record at agency today....

Discussion Topic  RE: Legit dept at Buchwald????? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by born4act
New head if youth dept. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Legit dept at Buchwald????? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by born4act
Yes, its true, Victoria and Katie will be heading the Legit dept at Abrams. Pam will be running both......

That's what I was thinking may be happening. Guess we wait and see. If anyone hears anything furthe......

Discussion Topic  Legit dept at Buchwald????? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by born4act
Just heard that Victoria and Katie left, does anyone have any information?...

Discussion Topic  AT&T (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by born4act
There was no mention of c/b's but if anyone hears anything, please post. I'm sure it will be quick s......

Discussion Topic  RE: Does my child have what it takes? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by born4act
She is adorable and looks like she is having a blast which is great. There are so many factors that ......

» Refine Search
» New Search