home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (73 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Man With Van (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by born4act
Having heard anything....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Cat chow fairy tale VO (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by born4act
Haven't heard anything hear and yes, it was a cute script. I think it is supposed to record Monday....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: SAG radio (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by born4act
Wow!!!! Yes, sounds like your non union paid a lot more. Sometimes I feel like it doesn't pay to do......

Discussion Topic  RE: SAG radio (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by born4act
New York gal. Sorry I was a little rushed last night. Sometimes when you do a radio commercial they ......

Studio rate but it has been more than 1 day. Multiple spots for the same product....

My dd has done half a dozen or so union radio spots. All the spots ran for a specified time with no ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Casting Networks (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by born4act
Casting Networks is often used to sign in for auditions at a CD's office. You do not need to make u......

Discussion Topic  RE: Big Sky (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by born4act
DD went on tape Monday....

Discussion Topic  RE: Don Buchwald and associates (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by born4act
DD 8-10+...

Discussion Topic  RE: Don Buchwald and associates (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by born4act
We are vry happy with the change. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: A Little House on the Prairie (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by born4act
DD is 10 going on 11, looks young and is going on tape. Buffy they are accepting tapes for awhile (......

Discussion Topic  RE: Time Warner Cable (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by born4act
Strange so long after first calls but cbs are out....

Discussion Topic  RE: Please Help Me! Need ADVICE DESPERATELY!! I turn to YOU!! (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by born4act
My dd is 10, has been in the business only for a few years so I am certainly no expert however here ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Comcast Atlanta (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by born4act
CB's are out. GLTA....

Discussion Topic  RE: Comcast Atlanta (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by born4act
Our breakdown for today was 10-12 suburban girl. Most of the girls were 10-11 ish. Not sure about bo......

There were some first calls today in NY if you Are referring to The "family" Comcast Atlanta spot. G......

Discussion Topic  RE: DOs and DON'Ts for Parents and Child Actors/Models (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by born4act
**Bump** Hi all. With seeing so many new faces out there and watching/helping them learn the ropes,......

Discussion Topic  The Thing About Babies (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by born4act
Anyone hear anything further regarding the roles of Delia and/or Penny? GTLA!...

Discussion Topic  RE: PNC Bank (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by born4act
Yes. The v/o did record today....

Discussion Topic  RE: PNC Bank (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by born4act
I wonder if they are auctioning for the on camera part of the pnc v/o....

» Refine Search
» New Search