home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 16
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (304 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Monologues for teens? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Drama Diva
Go to Amazon.com, they may have monologue books....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Slow right now? (in The Working Actor) by Drama Diva
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Good Acting Classes in the South Jersey/Philadelphia area (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Drama Diva
You can check out the Actor's Center in Philadelphia aside from that it's probably best to venture i......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: NBC Diversity Scene Showcase (in Secret Agent Man) by Drama Diva
And this is why I love this board, different experiences and opinions. My daughter who is legal 18 ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: NBC Diversity Scene Showcase (in Secret Agent Man) by Drama Diva
When you pay the $68 for actor's access you have access to sides on showfax and it doesn't cost you ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Coercion (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Drama Diva

Discussion Topic  RE: BEST ACTING COACH IN LOS ANGELES FOR KIDS (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Drama Diva

Discussion Topic  RE: BEST ACTING COACH IN LOS ANGELES FOR KIDS (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Drama Diva

Discussion Topic  RE: shirley grant class (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Drama Diva

Discussion Topic  RE: shirley grant class (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Drama Diva
Is this something new that Shirley Grant is doing??...

Discussion Topic  RE: Acting classes for more serious kids (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Drama Diva

Discussion Topic  RE: Acting classes for more serious kids (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Drama Diva
ATNY kids and teens as well as One On One NYC....

Discussion Topic  RE: CHSPE (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Drama Diva
I would suggest going into your local book store and ask for the study guide, just make sure it's be......

Discussion Topic  RE: CHSPE (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Drama Diva
My daughter took it last March, I bought her the study book from Barnes & Noble, she passed it the f......

Discussion Topic  RE: Self tape or Tape at agent (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Drama Diva

Discussion Topic  RE: Self tape or Tape at agent (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Drama Diva
I think you should do it at your agency....

Discussion Topic  RE: CA Work Permit Delays? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Drama Diva
I would just go to Van Nuys, maybe there was something wrong with your paperwork....

Discussion Topic  RE: Untitled Anthony Anderson Pilot (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Drama Diva

Discussion Topic  RE: acting classes for teens in LA (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Drama Diva

» Refine Search
» New Search