home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 11
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (202 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Craig of the Creek (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Drama Diva
Yeah it's definitely an interesting process for this one because they are auditioning on the East an......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Craig of the Creek (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Drama Diva
My daughter's audition was due by Thursday the 18th but we haven't heard anything yet....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Nicki Minaj pilot (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Drama Diva
The cast has been announced: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Tom & Jerry & chocolate factory (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Drama Diva
Yeah my daughter auditioned out here in LA last week....

Discussion Topic  RE: NYC Headshot Photographers? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Drama Diva
Yolanda Perez is thee best! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dance Molinari (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Drama Diva
Janine Molinari is great, my daughter used to take privates with her in NYC!...

Discussion Topic  RE: California vs NY (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Drama Diva
Here's my two cent.... My daughter has been in the industry since she was 7, beginning in community ......

Discussion Topic  RE: For PARENTS of CHILDREN GETTING STARTED (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Drama Diva
BUMP!...

Discussion Topic  RE: For PARENTS of CHILDREN GETTING STARTED (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Drama Diva
Thank you Mominbiz so so much for all of this helpful information!!!...

» Refine Search
» New Search