home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (9 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Good News about Health Insurance (in Secret Agent Man) by Full
Thanks LA! Very helpful. I wonder what will ever happen to the merging of P&H? Will it ever happen......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Good News about Health Insurance (in Secret Agent Man) by Full
LA, That last paragraph didn't pertain to you. Sorry!...

Discussion Topic  RE: People who sell IMDb credits on a major production (in The Working Actor) by Full
You are so incredibly wrong starving artist Or struggling artist or whatever your moniker is. IMDB ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Runaway production (in The Working Actor) by Full
I am surprised to even see this article. The city has done a tremendous job of hiding the real truth......

Discussion Topic  RE: Health Care Act - What does it mean for actors? (in The Working Actor) by Full
The short answer is; there is not one person on this earth that knows the answer to your question. I......

Discussion Topic  RE: New Orleans? (in Secret Agent Man) by Full
Not to sound sour but if you were going out once every two months in Louisiana that is definitely mo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Is it still necessary to move to la (in Acting Outside Hollywood) by Full
It is not necessary to move to Los Angeles anymore as production continues to leave the city due to ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Acting Outside Hollywood

Discussion Topic  RE: Latest Theatrical Agent List? (in Secret Agent Man) by Full
Very helpful! I was surprised to see the Gage Group and House if Representatives that far down the ......

» Refine Search
» New Search