home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (32 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Does anyone know for sure when they start doing callbacks for NBC Diversity? (in The Working Actor) by rocketyank
I know it's an extreme long shot, but I just want to know when I can just stop thinking about it all......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Anyone on the board currently studying with Tess Kirsch? (in The Working Actor) by rocketyank
Ok, cool. I just started at Annie Grindlay in Carla's class. Carla is great, I just wish we got se......

Discussion Topic  Anyone on the board currently studying with Tess Kirsch? (in The Working Actor) by rocketyank
What is her class like? I know you read twice and that she sends you the tapes. Does she give crit......

Discussion Topic  RE: NBC Diversity Showcase (in The Working Actor) by rocketyank
I'm wondering if anyone happens to know the call back dates as well.......

Discussion Topic  Blue or grey for background for taped auditions.... (in The Working Actor) by rocketyank
Does it matter at all?...

Discussion Topic  RE: What are your experiences with The Groundlings, UCB or Second City? (in The Working Actor) by rocketyank
My teacher at UCB for both levels was Drew DiFonzo Marks. Can't say enough good things about him. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: What are your experiences with The Groundlings, UCB or Second City? (in The Working Actor) by rocketyank
I took levels 1 and 2 at UCB and it's an amazing school. I was beside myself with nerves when I sta......

Discussion Topic  RE: Should Los Angeles actors be submitting to agencies in Atlanta? (in Secret Agent Man) by rocketyank
Good to know. Thanks, Cinnabon......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Should Los Angeles actors be submitting to agencies in Atlanta? (in Secret Agent Man) by rocketyank
Uh...yeah. Yeah, that sounds awesome. Thanks!...

Discussion Topic  Should Los Angeles actors be submitting to agencies in Atlanta? (in Secret Agent Man) by rocketyank
What with the whole skype auditioning thing, is that something people are doing now or would that ju......

Discussion Topic  RE: Silly Sh1t Acting Teachers Say (in The Working Actor) by rocketyank
Teacher was doing this thing where they just talk about random things for the first half hour of cla......

Discussion Topic  Writing a short. How do you find a director? (in The Working Actor) by rocketyank
Do people usually just direct their own stuff? Can you advertise for one?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Anxiety and the NEED to Do Something (in The Working Actor) by rocketyank
Be open minded to medication....

Discussion Topic  RE: Drew DiFonzo Marks at UCB (in The Working Actor) by rocketyank
....Just going to respond to my own question by saying that Drew is fucking awesome. The end....

Discussion Topic  Drew DiFonzo Marks at UCB (in The Working Actor) by rocketyank
Anyone been trained by him? Any feedback?...

Discussion Topic  RE: How much can I do for myself without an agent? (in Secret Agent Man) by rocketyank
Thank you all for your advice. I'm not quite as much of a newbie as I come across, but I'm obviousl......

Discussion Topic  RE: How much can I do for myself without an agent? (in Secret Agent Man) by rocketyank
I guess my hope is that a starter agency might take me on because I'm ethnically ambiguous and so my......

Discussion Topic  How much can I do for myself without an agent? (in Secret Agent Man) by rocketyank
I'm in class. Just started at UCB. Got good headshots. No reel though. An anemic resume (only tw......

Discussion Topic  RE: Top 5 Underrated Perfomances (in Top Five Lists) by rocketyank
Peter Sarsgard in Shattered Glass Val Kilmer in Tombstone Christian Bale in American Psycho Leo in T......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Top Five Lists

Discussion Topic  RE: Top 5 Overated Actors/Actresses (in Top Five Lists) by rocketyank
Re Denzel: Generally I'm indifferent to him, but his performance in Flight was my favorite of the y......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Top Five Lists

» Refine Search
» New Search