home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (46 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Pilot season without an agent or manager (in The Working Actor) by rocketyank
Can it be done?...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  When filling out applications for survival jobs... (in The Working Actor) by rocketyank
Do you list your acting classes in the trade/vocational section?...

Discussion Topic  Does anyone know about Voice and/or Movement classes in LA? (in The Working Actor) by rocketyank
I'd love to take a voice class just to improve my diction and such......

Discussion Topic  RE: Thinking of moving to Long Beach or HB and driving up to LA for my classes.... (in The Working Actor) by rocketyank
Sphinx, I lived in Sh'Oaks when I made this profile years ago. I don't really feel the need to upda......

Discussion Topic  RE: Thinking of moving to Long Beach or HB and driving up to LA for my classes.... (in The Working Actor) by rocketyank
Thanks for the replies, guys, though I forgot to add that it wouldn't be a financially based thing, ......

Which places are you thinking of? I live in North Hollywood and I've pretty much always lived in th......

Discussion Topic  Thinking of moving to Long Beach or HB and driving up to LA for my classes.... (in The Working Actor) by rocketyank
Doable?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Los Angeles Best Affordable Apartments (in The Working Actor) by rocketyank
The one piece of advice I can give you about K-Town is there is simply no place to park. Understand......

Discussion Topic  RE: Who is G. Charles Wright? (in The Working Actor) by rocketyank
Yeah, I guess that's him but it looks like he only casts kids....

Discussion Topic  Who is G. Charles Wright? (in The Working Actor) by rocketyank
Someone recommended that I take a class or workshop with him, but I can't find a website.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Braces: Metal (free) or Invisalign ($) (in The Working Actor) by rocketyank
I have Invisalign right now. I'm about half way through my treatment, thank god! Do you know how l......

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - The British Are Coming! (in Secret Agent Man) by rocketyank
I LOVE this article. I'm a proud American, but I've been saying this for some time. I've even gott......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: How to prepare for a meeting with a commercial agency? (in The Working Actor) by rocketyank
What are the sides like?...

Discussion Topic  How to prepare for a meeting with a commercial agency? (in The Working Actor) by rocketyank
I have a meeting next week. I've never met with an agency before. How do these things usually go?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Do we have program/school in Southern California that is similar to the British? (in The Working Actor) by rocketyank
I'm so fascinated by LAMDA. Benedict Cumberbatch and Harry Treadaway went there and they're extraor......

Discussion Topic  Do we have program/school in Southern California that is similar to the British? (in The Working Actor) by rocketyank
Do we have anything in LA that is structured like LAMDA, RADA, etc?...

Discussion Topic  RE: When submitting electronically to agents/managers is it weird to have a facebook link (in The Working Actor) by rocketyank
Ok thanks for the info, guys. I'll leave it out....

Discussion Topic  When submitting electronically to agents/managers is it weird to have a facebook link (in The Working Actor) by rocketyank
Is it weird or cheesy to do that or is it a good way to show your personality?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Playhouse West or Saxon Trainor (in Secret Agent Man) by rocketyank
In my experience at Playhouse, it wasn't the actors so much as it was the program itself. It seemed......

Discussion Topic  RE: Playhouse West or Saxon Trainor (in Secret Agent Man) by rocketyank
When I was at Playhouse it seemed like everyone ended up waiting closer to 8 or 9 months for a scene......

» Refine Search
» New Search