home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (20 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Top Agencies in LA for begginers?? (in The Working Actor) by rocketyank
What I don't understand is how people are supposed to get credits without an agent. If an agency wo......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  Has anyone used Create Your Reel or a similar service? (in The Working Actor) by rocketyank
Were you happy with the results?...

Discussion Topic  Actors who don't particularly like theater.... (in The Working Actor) by rocketyank
What is you guys' opinion on actors who love film and tv, but have never really enjoyed plays? I fe......

Discussion Topic  Filming a short film in a police station.... (in The Working Actor) by rocketyank
Does anyone know how to go about doing that? Are there police stations that allow it? (I'm in Los ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Anyone know the best way to get critics to come see a play? (in Secret Agent Man) by rocketyank
It runs for 6 weeks....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  Anyone know the best way to get critics to come see a play? (in Secret Agent Man) by rocketyank
We're opening in a week and wanted to get some critics out to a show. I already wrote to LA Weekly.......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  Commercial headshot (in The Working Actor) by rocketyank
I have long, curly hair. With commercial headshots, should I leave it down or tie itback in a pony?......

Discussion Topic  Are we putting weight, height, eyes, hair on resumes still? (in The Working Actor) by rocketyank
Or did we drop a couple of them?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Anyone know who the cd is for The Walking Dead spinoff? (in The Working Actor) by rocketyank
The working title for the spinoff is "Cobalt". Takes place in LA at the beginning of the outbreak. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Anyone know who the cd is for The Walking Dead spinoff? (in The Working Actor) by rocketyank
You rock. Thanks......

Discussion Topic  Anyone know who the cd is for The Walking Dead spinoff? (in The Working Actor) by rocketyank
Can't find it on imdb....

Discussion Topic  Searching actors on AA or Backstage... (in The Working Actor) by rocketyank
Is there a feature that lets you search actors? Like if I were looking for a brown eyed man in his ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Tips on location scouting? (in The Working Actor) by rocketyank
Thank u, Iceman!...

Discussion Topic  Tips on location scouting? (in The Working Actor) by rocketyank
Is there any sort of webpage that lists locations that are good for different types of scenes (rural......

Discussion Topic  Pilot season without an agent or manager (in The Working Actor) by rocketyank
Can it be done?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Do we have program/school in Southern California that is similar to the British? (in The Working Actor) by rocketyank
I'm so fascinated by LAMDA. Benedict Cumberbatch and Harry Treadaway went there and they're extraor......

Discussion Topic  Do we have program/school in Southern California that is similar to the British? (in The Working Actor) by rocketyank
Do we have anything in LA that is structured like LAMDA, RADA, etc?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Things You Wish Someone Had Told You (in The Working Actor) by rocketyank
Adding on to what totallycool just said: Beware bartending jobs. Everyone thinks it's the "actor" ......

» Refine Search
» New Search