home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (57 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Louder than Bombs (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Dance Diva's Mom
My DD declined as well. Happy mom here ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Little Dancer (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Dance Diva's Mom
Just curious if many young girls are going to the audition today. We opted to skip this one, it loo......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Best Broadway/Musical Theater Summer Programs in NYC (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Dance Diva's Mom
My 14 year old did the BAA winter intensive and really enjoyed it. Last summer, she did the 2 week ......

Discussion Topic  RE: CMTF (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Dance Diva's Mom
Children's Musical Theater Festival - check it out on the Broadway Workshop website. It's performan......

Discussion Topic  RE: CMTF (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Dance Diva's Mom
My daughter was accepted in the 13-18 group - this will be her first experience. She is very excite......

Discussion Topic  RE: DEBBIE ALLEN SEEKING TALENT IN LA, Boston, Philadelphia, Charlotte and DC (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Dance Diva's Mom
I was just curious before we traveled to audition - the posters show all African-Americans and I did......

Discussion Topic  RE: DEBBIE ALLEN SEEKING TALENT IN LA, Boston, Philadelphia, Charlotte and DC (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Dance Diva's Mom
Will the cast be all African-American?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Lily N Rose (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Dance Diva's Mom
Nothing here either......

Discussion Topic  RE: Lily N Rose (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Dance Diva's Mom
My DD went in for Rose, and then was asked to stay and read for Holly. I think all the roles were p......

Discussion Topic  Lily N Rose (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Dance Diva's Mom
Did anyone go last week? Please post with callbacks and bookings. GLTA!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Matilda singers who dance vs dancers who sing? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Dance Diva's Mom
Hi Qmommy, my daughter is also a strong dancer who sings. She has been involved in each of the thre......

Discussion Topic  RE: summer camps in LA and NYC (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Dance Diva's Mom
ACTeen is in NYC, and we are about to go back for her to do her first Broadway Artists Alliance inte......

Discussion Topic  RE: summer camps in LA and NYC (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Dance Diva's Mom
My DD did the two week acting camp at ACTeen last summer and LOVED it! Learned a lot, and it was to......

Discussion Topic  RE: Matilda (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Dance Diva's Mom
Starsmom - you have to know someone in the show or have a connection to it somehow. The cast member......

Discussion Topic  RE: Matilda (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Dance Diva's Mom
NYCGAL - I was just guessing about the seat rows, you could be much closer! But they have booster s......

You are in for a treat! Not sure where house seats are for Matilda, but every other show we've seen......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dealing with Girls in the Dead Zone (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Dance Diva's Mom
Congrats on getting the braces off Mamger! My 14 year old (very young looking) just got hers off to......

Discussion Topic  RE: Matilda Girls audition (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Dance Diva's Mom
Lanagator, you are correct. My DD did not go to the singer call and is from out of town. She stayed......

Discussion Topic  RE: Matilda Girls audition (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Dance Diva's Mom
Buffy, when you say new callbacks, are these for kids that weren't at the 11/11 or scheduled for 11/......

My DDs agent said they weren't considering anyone over 4'8" for the ensemble cast. She made it thro......

» Refine Search
» New Search