home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (40 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Micheal Zanuck, miracle worker (in Secret Agent Man) by workinactor
What's hilarious is that MZA shills feel the need to post here. when did these boards get so much st......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Michael Zanuck and MZA "The Michael Zanuck Agency (in Secret Agent Man) by workinactor

Discussion Topic  RE: Michael Zanuck and MZA "The Michael Zanuck Agency (in Secret Agent Man) by workinactor
Don't forget Jerry Pace(is he still alive?) runs/ran the exact same game as Zanuck. During a period......

Discussion Topic  RE: Questionable Behavior at an Audition (in The Working Actor) by workinactor
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Can You Name Any Good Publicists? (in Secret Agent Man) by workinactor

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - Movie Quotes (in Secret Agent Man) by workinactor
One of my favorite quotes: "There's a flip side to that coin. What if you do got me boxed in and I ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Almond Talent Agency - Theatrical Side (in Secret Agent Man) by workinactor

Discussion Topic  RE: I booked the lead in an indy film, and an actress wants my part? (in The Working Actor) by workinactor

Discussion Topic  RE: I booked the lead in an indy film, and an actress wants my part? (in The Working Actor) by workinactor

****ty situation, but,what an opportunity. You get to shut this idiot actress down, and show the ot......

Discussion Topic  RE: New Hollywood Economy: Pay-for-Play Auditions for Actors Gain Dominance (in The Working Actor) by workinactor

Discussion Topic  RE: New Hollywood Economy: Pay-for-Play Auditions for Actors Gain Dominance (in The Working Actor) by workinactor

Discussion Topic  RE: Is DPM usually really rude? (in The Working Actor) by workinactor
Met with him. He WAS an ass..but, it was also quite embarassing because I confused him with another ......

Discussion Topic  RE: To go back to acting classes or not? That is the ? (in The Working Actor) by workinactor
The issue is finding a good acting teacher. A good one won't make you an automaton, they'll bring ou......

Discussion Topic  RE: What if you are SAG and your agent is trying to get you to go out for non union? (in The Working Actor) by workinactor

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - Negative Energy (in Secret Agent Man) by workinactor

Discussion Topic  RE: Are Roles With A Name Better Than Roles Without A Name? (in The Working Actor) by workinactor

Discussion Topic  RE: Are Roles With A Name Better Than Roles Without A Name? (in The Working Actor) by workinactor

Discussion Topic  RE: Do agents pitch actors to casting directors? (in Secret Agent Man) by workinactor

» Refine Search
» New Search