Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (58 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: John Dapolito (in The Working Actor) by workinactor
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: A-List Commercial Agencies Only Accept Union Actors? (in The Working Actor) by workinactor

Discussion Topic  RE: Personal branding courses? (in The Working Actor) by workinactor
Hey..you know what's AWESOME branding? Authenticity. These classes are some bullllllllllshit....

Discussion Topic  RE: Industry Documentary: An Open Secret (in The Working Actor) by workinactor

Discussion Topic  RE: Industry Documentary: An Open Secret (in The Working Actor) by workinactor
I can't wait to see it. Not shocked at SAG-AFTRA's response. Hollywood has long had a pedophile prob......

Discussion Topic  RE: Calling out on sexism: Courageous or stupid move? (in The Working Actor) by workinactor
I've met Rose, and, although I can't say I worked with her directly, we both did VO work on a certai......

Discussion Topic  RE: Going Fi-Core: What SAG-AFTRA doesn't want you to know (in The Working Actor) by workinactor

Discussion Topic  RE: Is MMPR Group legit or a scam? (in Secret Agent Man) by workinactor
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: What can be expected NY to LA and vice versa? (in The Working Actor) by workinactor

Discussion Topic  RE: What can be expected NY to LA and vice versa? (in The Working Actor) by workinactor

Discussion Topic  How Georgia plans to dominate the film industry (in The Working Actor) by workinactor
Interesting read.. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Would you accept? (in Secret Agent Man) by workinactor

Discussion Topic  RE: Norton talks about acting teachers. Thoughts? (in The Working Actor) by workinactor
I was one of those actors in NY in the early 90's..and he is absolutely correct. Meisner has always......

Discussion Topic  RE: Idiom Voiceover Agency...anyone have exp? (in Secret Agent Man) by workinactor

Discussion Topic  RE: Some facts re: SAG vs. Non-Union (in The Working Actor) by workinactor
It's tough, if you're a new(er) actor; you want to work. sure you'd love to book a superbowl commerc......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cameron Thor Update (in Secret Agent Man) by workinactor
You look at these responses(including yours SAM)and you see why more rape victims DON'T come forward......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cameron Thor Update (in Secret Agent Man) by workinactor
What I think is this: Hollywood has a BIG problem with sexual predators. Always has, always will. I ......

Discussion Topic  RE: connections how to ? (in The Working Actor) by workinactor

Discussion Topic  RE: Moving to Atlanta? (in Secret Agent Man) by workinactor

» Refine Search
» New Search