home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (47 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Questionable Behavior at an Audition (in The Working Actor) by workinactor
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Can You Name Any Good Publicists? (in Secret Agent Man) by workinactor
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - Movie Quotes (in Secret Agent Man) by workinactor
One of my favorite quotes: "There's a flip side to that coin. What if you do got me boxed in and I ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Almond Talent Agency - Theatrical Side (in Secret Agent Man) by workinactor

Discussion Topic  RE: I booked the lead in an indy film, and an actress wants my part? (in The Working Actor) by workinactor

Discussion Topic  RE: I booked the lead in an indy film, and an actress wants my part? (in The Working Actor) by workinactor

****ty situation, but,what an opportunity. You get to shut this idiot actress down, and show the ot......

Discussion Topic  RE: New Hollywood Economy: Pay-for-Play Auditions for Actors Gain Dominance (in The Working Actor) by workinactor

Discussion Topic  RE: New Hollywood Economy: Pay-for-Play Auditions for Actors Gain Dominance (in The Working Actor) by workinactor

Discussion Topic  RE: Is DPM usually really rude? (in The Working Actor) by workinactor
Met with him. He WAS an ass..but, it was also quite embarassing because I confused him with another ......

Discussion Topic  RE: To go back to acting classes or not? That is the ? (in The Working Actor) by workinactor
The issue is finding a good acting teacher. A good one won't make you an automaton, they'll bring ou......

Discussion Topic  RE: What if you are SAG and your agent is trying to get you to go out for non union? (in The Working Actor) by workinactor

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - Negative Energy (in Secret Agent Man) by workinactor

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - Negative Energy (in Secret Agent Man) by workinactor

haters can and will kill a career. It can get really bad if both you and the haters have access to p......

Discussion Topic  RE: Are Roles With A Name Better Than Roles Without A Name? (in The Working Actor) by workinactor

Discussion Topic  RE: Are Roles With A Name Better Than Roles Without A Name? (in The Working Actor) by workinactor

Discussion Topic  RE: Do agents pitch actors to casting directors? (in Secret Agent Man) by workinactor

Discussion Topic  RE: Advice for starting out in NY (in The Working Actor) by workinactor

» Refine Search
» New Search