home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (59 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: What if you are SAG and your agent is trying to get you to go out for non union? (in The Working Actor) by workinactor
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - Negative Energy (in Secret Agent Man) by workinactor
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - Negative Energy (in Secret Agent Man) by workinactor

haters can and will kill a career. It can get really bad if both you and the haters have access to p......

Discussion Topic  RE: Are Roles With A Name Better Than Roles Without A Name? (in The Working Actor) by workinactor

Discussion Topic  RE: Are Roles With A Name Better Than Roles Without A Name? (in The Working Actor) by workinactor

Discussion Topic  RE: Do agents pitch actors to casting directors? (in Secret Agent Man) by workinactor

Discussion Topic  RE: Advice for starting out in NY (in The Working Actor) by workinactor

Discussion Topic  RE: At what point does the survival job become the backup plan... (in Survival Jobs) by workinactor
Funny, this was on my mind. I bartend and, although I'm still booking acting work, many actor/barten......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Survival Jobs

Discussion Topic  RE: Most of what's casting is NOT on BREAKDOWN! (in Secret Agent Man) by workinactor

Discussion Topic  RE: The Lee Strasberg Theatre & Film Institutes destroyed me and my life: (in The Working Actor) by workinactor

Discussion Topic  RE: Someone is uncrediting my work on IMDb (*groan*) (in The Working Actor) by workinactor

Discussion Topic  RE: Beverly Hills Playhouse (in The Working Actor) by workinactor

Discussion Topic  RE: Beverly Hills Playhouse (in The Working Actor) by workinactor

Discussion Topic  RE: Networking versus Training. (in Secret Agent Man) by workinactor

Discussion Topic  RE: Networking versus Training. (in Secret Agent Man) by workinactor
Even if a CD hires you from a workshop, they don't know you. you were just that peg that fit into th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Too many auditions, no callbacks. (in Secret Agent Man) by workinactor

Discussion Topic  RE: No reason to be nice (in The Working Actor) by workinactor

Discussion Topic  RE: No reason to be nice (in The Working Actor) by workinactor
Lack of self-esteem is why actors allow themselves to get treated like shit. been there. done that. ......

» Refine Search
» New Search