home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (90 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: paying manager for breakdown services? (in The Working Actor) by workinactor
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - The Ugly Truth (in Secret Agent Man) by workinactor
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - The Ugly Truth (in Secret Agent Man) by workinactor
Age, time in the trenches, being a working actor,and NOT being a working actor gives a sense of pers......

Discussion Topic  RE: Good News about Health Insurance (in Secret Agent Man) by workinactor
Hey everyone. So I called Sag P&H and got clarification. If you qualify for SAG insurance, tier 1 or......

Discussion Topic  RE: Good News about Health Insurance (in Secret Agent Man) by workinactor

Discussion Topic  RE: What was Everyones first Job? (in The Working Actor) by workinactor
non-acting: I worked at aqueduct racetrack(queens, NY) in the 80's. they had a flea market on weeken......

Discussion Topic  RE: Good steady jobs (in The Working Actor) by workinactor

Bartending. Of all the survival jobs I've had(and holy fucking shit, I've tried quite a few), it's t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Time for a little break (in The Working Actor) by workinactor
You were very lucky, glad you were not Hurt Ash. the good thing about the industry is..it isn't goin......

Discussion Topic  RE: Top 5 Film Festivals That can Benefit An Actor? (in The Working Actor) by workinactor

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - The British Are Coming! (in Secret Agent Man) by workinactor

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - The British Are Coming! (in Secret Agent Man) by workinactor
American actors ARE lazy. Everyone wants to be a star, no one wants to really act. The closest actor......

Discussion Topic  RE: Who is this casting director? (in Secret Agent Man) by workinactor

Discussion Topic  RE: Who is this casting director? (in Secret Agent Man) by workinactor
Most Likely Gerald Webb. He casts for "Global Asylum"". They make awful films. I should know, I'm i......

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - Sympathy for the Agent (in Secret Agent Man) by workinactor

Discussion Topic  RE: The book "The Actor Takes a Meeting" --- Is this book's advice any good? (in The Working Actor) by workinactor
Sounds like a meisner exercise, not a meeting.. instead of taking advice fromthat BS book..walk int......

» Refine Search
» New Search