home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (68 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Which survival job should I pursue - real estate or voice over work? (in The Working Actor) by workinactor
As others have said, VO work is acting work, not a survival job. It requires equivalent training and......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Things You Wish Someone Had Told You (in The Working Actor) by workinactor

Discussion Topic  RE: From Commercial auditions to TV/Film - HOW?!?!? (in The Working Actor) by workinactor

Discussion Topic  RE: When is it time to quit? Is it time to quit? (in The Working Actor) by workinactor
Well, think of it like this: Do you feel you still have something to say, as an actor/writer/whateve......

Discussion Topic  RE: California no longer the place to be for features? (in The Working Actor) by workinactor
After going back and forth from NY to L.A. multiple times recently, to see if the uptick in NY produ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Has the LA vs NYC argument re: film/tv shifted? (in The Working Actor) by workinactor
^ This, basically. I started my career in NY..I've also been back and forth between NY and L.A. Duri......

Discussion Topic  RE: Actors/models beware of applying to work for The Pink Light Agency-my story (in The Working Actor) by workinactor

Discussion Topic  RE: Actors/models beware of applying to work for The Pink Light Agency-my story (in The Working Actor) by workinactor
I read all the correspondence, and I wouldn't hire pink light or you, either. They were initially ru......

Discussion Topic  RE: How much money did you have saved before moving? (in The Working Actor) by workinactor
$260. I pawned my electric guitar, and used my last unemployment check to buy my ticket, flew sunjet......

Discussion Topic  RE: fi core.. does anyone know much about it ? (in The Working Actor) by workinactor
Confirming everything TT said. I get calls for non-union VO projects. They call you directly, and th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do I really need a car in LA? (in The Working Actor) by workinactor

Discussion Topic  RE: Do I really need a car in LA? (in The Working Actor) by workinactor
Yes, to live in L.A., you need either a car, or might I suggest a motorcycle or scooter? I grabbed a......

Discussion Topic  RE: NY'er dealing with Los Angeles (in The Working Actor) by workinactor
I'm a transplanted New Yorker myself. Hollywood is king of indirect and passive-aggressive. Don't le......

Discussion Topic  RE: Daniel Hoff (in The Working Actor) by workinactor
Well, I don't think I'm in a tizzy..I'm not even upset. I just have some respect for myself(BTW,you ......

OP's story is specific enough to be credible.if it never happened, thats one thing. But if it did,my......

I was using hyperbole to make a point. It should be clear to anyone with a brain that I don't really......

I never auditioned for Hoff, so I have no hurt feelings..As for the rest..lol. Ok, keep debasing you......

What's sad here is, how desperate actors are. Some if you will put up with any amount of humiliation......

Discussion Topic  RE: Doing B Movies such as Productions From "The Asylum" (in The Working Actor) by workinactor

» Refine Search
» New Search