home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Refresh Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Please advise - headshots, LA? (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by bukowski
Hey guys, I'm looking for a decent headshot photographer for a shoot sometime in Oct. I can only af......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  E-mail submissions - what to write in the body of the email? (in New Actors Only) by Kali
Hello! I'm not a new actor but I'm new to the NYC scene. I'm wondering, when submitting your headsho......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  New headshot need feedback (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by Filmmaker14
So my roommate took this headshot of me. I went to this background casting place. She told me the ......

Discussion Topic  Just got new headshots! Help me choose (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by Austinhammer
Hey there guys. I just got new headshots. I'm having trouble decide what ones are worth using. I tho......

Discussion Topic  Headshot opinions (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by patrickryan90
Hi everyone, So this is my first time taking headshots. I"m still trying to decide if they turned......

Discussion Topic  Bartending school (in Survival Jobs) by JennyinLA
Has anyone gone to bartending school? If so, where did you go? The schools I looked at allegedly hel......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Survival Jobs

Discussion Topic  AVOIDING BAD HEAD SHOTS! (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by TRUTHTELLER59
I'm bringing this back from the dead. I'm sick of seeing lousy headshots, so I wanted to help peopl......

Discussion Topic  Old Headshot feedback please! (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by Here We Go Again
Entering the fray again after a several year break and need new headshots. Would love feedback on ol......

Discussion Topic  How to obtain 1st demo reel for my son? (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by Lady Smith&Wesson
I hope someone can help me/my 6 year old son! I have repeatedly asked his agent for advice about who......

Discussion Topic  Struggling with improv after one course (in New Actors Only) by dpb73
I just got done with UCB's improv 101 course. I've just moved to LA to begin my acting career and s......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

» Refine Search
» New Search