home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Refresh Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Acting = automatic disqualification?? (in Survival Jobs) by melissadlugatch
I have experimented before with job interviews. I'm just curious, why is it that if you mention your......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Survival Jobs

Discussion Topic  Resting/ad hoc work for performers!- ted (in Auditions) by ted(staffing agency)
Ted are looking for professional dancers, actors, comedians, singers and circus acts to recruit onto......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Auditions

Discussion Topic  Reading the copy board at Daniel Hoff audition (in New Actors Only) by Jackie200
For those who have auditioned at DH you know there is a board there with the copy. If you read the b......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  taylormade r11s driver for sale (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by lucyloveme
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  AVOIDING BAD HEAD SHOTS! (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by TRUTHTELLER59
I'm bringing this back from the dead. I'm sick of seeing lousy headshots, so I wanted to help peopl......

Discussion Topic  Kevin Weaver (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by Jackie200
What do you guys think of his work? ......

Discussion Topic  FREE Career Development Event (in New Actors Only) by dgreener
Hackhollywood.com gives back. Something you guys might be interested in if you want to get your ca......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  Headshot & Photography Question (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by actingdan
Hi, Looking at the different Headshot & Photography sites, I'm seeing alot of "Contact us for the R......

Discussion Topic  Age Range? (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by SabrinaSmalls
Hey guys-- hoping you could help me out. Here's the headshot: ......

» Refine Search
» New Search