home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Refresh Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  When to join SAG (in Auditions) by JenniH
I'm SAG eligible and I was told by two actors who work more than I do, that I should join SAG finall......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Auditions

Discussion Topic  Acting Reel Editor Available - Low Rates! (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by MaviProductions
Are you looking to highlight your acting talents in a short, concise acting reel? I am a professiona......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  how to even get auditions? (in Auditions) by JenniH
I see a lot of articles on here about what to do in the audition room, what to do at the call back a......

Discussion Topic  Star Wars: Episode VIII - Is this false? (in Auditions) by KCheyenne
Hi guys! I have currently been looking around for validity of this statement, and have not been abl......

Discussion Topic  Profile video (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by Ettamommy
Hi all, New to this and hoping for your expert guidance. Helping my tween put together her BackStag......

Discussion Topic  How to get footage (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by mlaydon
Hey Everyone, Does anyone have any advice for transferring a television show they were on from DVR ......

Discussion Topic  How would you cast me in a role based on headshot? (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by Maxamillion
Any thoughts on this as a theatrical headshot? What would you cast me as? Curious...

» Refine Search
» New Search