home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Refresh Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Forever Boys pilot (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by CBActingMom
Starting a thread. Please post CBs. Agent submissions were due yesterday. Open call tapes due Thursd......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  Silly Question (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Mom in training
Have to bring a stapled headshot and resume...does the resume go on top or headshot? Thanks!...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  Gap Disney (in Child and Teen Models) by hellohello
Please post CBs/holds from today's casting. TIA, GLTA!...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  Workshops for kids (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by ballet shoes
Can someone explain the difference between weekly training classes and CD workshops put on by your w......

Discussion Topic  The greatest showman (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Luvtoact
Please post any news! Thanks...

Discussion Topic  Verizon Fios (in Child and Teen Models) by NewieNYCgirl
This was posted on CN. Please post any holds/bookings. GLTA...

Discussion Topic  What's up with the lack of blondes (in Child and Teen Models) by MiniTraveler
I have 2 Towheads so I'm sure I notice this much more than others but seriously where are the platin......

Discussion Topic  Sit and stay (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Luvtoact
Anyone hear anything?...

Discussion Topic  How long to hear back from NYC agencies? (in Child and Teen Models) by redredruby
Hi everyone, I recently submitted my 6 year old daughter to all of the top NYC agencies (about 3 da......

Discussion Topic  How to submit to Abrams Artists for print (in Child and Teen Models) by redredruby
Hi again, I went to submit some photos of my daughter to Abrams Artists for youth print but the e-m......

Discussion Topic  Response to the appropriate poses discussion... (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
New blog post...how should you think about your child's images on social media? ......

Discussion Topic  holds holds holds (in Child and Teen Models) by Hobokenmommy
Is it just me, or does it seem like the bigger companies throw holds around more frequently than in ......

Discussion Topic  IMDB-Development Unknown (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by 3beautifulboys
Does anyone know what this means in IMDB? Previously the status was pre-production but now is liste......

Discussion Topic  The House (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Childmodelmum
Post callbacks...

Discussion Topic  The Affair (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by MelAz
Anyone's DD tape for this ?...

Discussion Topic  Killing of a Sacred Deer (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by GoTeam2
Did any boys submit a tape? We did maybe two to three weeks ago and haven't heard a thing....

Discussion Topic  Agents in LA question (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Twin mama
Looking for a new agent for my 8 year old twins. Have a meeting with both DDO and AEFH. Would love a......

Discussion Topic  Matilda tour (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TheatreDad
The Matilda tour kicks off again in January 2017. Has anyone heard of auditions for roles for when ......

Discussion Topic  amazon kids (in Child and Teen Models) by hellohello
Please post holds/bookings from today's casting. Thanks in advance! GLTA...

Discussion Topic  Radio city (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by starsmom
Anyone go to open calls today? How did it go? Any call back information? DS auditioned a couple w......

Discussion Topic  Blacklist (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Carmella
Any bookings out yet for anybody?...

Discussion Topic  Ozark Netflex Series (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Jenhenry
Did anyone's teen audition for this?...

Discussion Topic  CURIOUS WORLD (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Childmodelmum
Please post callbacks...

Discussion Topic  Jacob ff (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by jadnyc33
Anyone hear on this? (Elwood)...

Discussion Topic  Frozen Equity Principal Audition (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by CBActingMom
Just saw this on backstage. 1. Can non-equity children audition? 2. Is this just a required auditio......

Discussion Topic  Gap Holiday Commercial (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by kc13nyc
Pls post CBs of bookings....

Discussion Topic  Photographers and social media (in Child and Teen Models) by momto2kids
This was posted by Zuri and I think it is spot on and I thought it was very important that it be sha......

Discussion Topic  Tape submission tips (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Mom in training
Acting out a scene with speaking with a very young child....need tips for getting the child to show ......

» Refine Search
» New Search