home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Refresh Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  A Christmas Story/Non-Union Tour (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Broadway Bound7
Anyone know anything about this tour? I saw it on Actor's Access....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  Petco (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by yummynade
Curious if callbacks have gone out? Callback was supposed to be today. I'm thinking we're out. Th......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  NYC - is it slow for everyone ? (in Child and Teen Models) by Momdel
hello all, We've been modeling for 2 years now and this year by far been the slowest for us. anyone......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  Terminating Agency Letter (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NJohns
I am writing a letter to my children's agent to terminate their contract with them. I have no idea t......

Discussion Topic  Trainwreck (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by DramaBoy
Anyone's ds went in yesterday for role of Allistair or know when cb's will be?...

Discussion Topic  Disney (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by planetfun
Any CB from last week's auditions in NY?...

Discussion Topic  Russel Mania (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by hopefulmom
Anyone hear about callbacks for this film?...

Discussion Topic  No Auditions!!! 12 year old boy (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by soblessed
My 12 year old DS has barely been out on anything for approx 2 months! Has it been very quiet for o......

Discussion Topic  Gymboree (in Child and Teen Models) by NYBabyMomma2
Just curious if anyone attended this casting and knows what it is for exactly. Thanks....

Discussion Topic  DKNY/Benetton (in Child and Teen Models) by PrinceCA3Mommy
Anyone go to this? DS Was there early,room a bit tight. Early but moved quickly! GLTA...

Discussion Topic  FisherPrice (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lady Smith&Wesson
Anyone know when callbacks or holds on this commercial? Thank you....

Discussion Topic  H&M (in Child and Teen Models) by Rowena
Will there be a CB for this? Please post holds or bookings. Thanks....

Discussion Topic  LA Management (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by MissAk
At what age did you sign with management? We are already with a great agency all around but thinking......

Discussion Topic  USFS radio (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by pa3moma
Anyone hear about this yet? It's not taping until next week and there were lots of roles......

Discussion Topic  Garnett Hill (in Child and Teen Models) by MissAk
Will anybody be at Garnett Hill tomorrow? Please PM me if so ......

Discussion Topic  CARTERS? (in Child and Teen Models) by nictim7
Please post holds or bookings…thanks and have a great night! ......

Discussion Topic  From background to principal (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by lvsmommy
My DD just went from avail to book for a commerical, but they called her agent and want her as backg......

Discussion Topic  The playground Los Angeles reviews Gary Spatz Scam? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by concernedmom2
Has anyone had any dealings with this company? We were approached by a woman at the mall recently ......

Discussion Topic  Nike Audition (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Paula Giovanna
Does anyone know who booked the Nike audition that took place this week?...

Discussion Topic  A Little House on the Prairie (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by KH125
Have first calls gone out? Wondering if this will become a cattle call...

Discussion Topic  Verizon (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mykidsstylist
Callback dates?...

Discussion Topic  Weekends (in Child and Teen Models) by abmom
Anyone feel like more go-sees/castings and shoots are being scheduled on the weekends?...

Discussion Topic  Charles Schwab (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by ActionJackson
Any info on CBs or bookings, pls post here! TY & GLTA!...

Discussion Topic  Merryl Lynch (in Child and Teen Models) by Rapunzel
Did anyone go to the audition this past Monday? Let us know of holds or bookings. Goodluck to all!......

Discussion Topic  Acute Heart Failure Industrial - NY (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by ConnecticutDD
Please post if you hear about call backs or shoot dates. Thank you....

Discussion Topic  Captain Fantastic (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by srcrothers5
Anyone have a child reading for this? I just got the sides for the youngest son (5yo) and, wow, I ju......

» Refine Search
» New Search