home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Refresh Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  My Abandonment (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by momof2girlies
Updates or Cb's? GLTA...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  Untitled Disney Feature Film (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
Does anybody know about this? What the film is? I know they were EcoCasting but was not sure about......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  How dead is 2T? (in Child and Teen Models) by Nycmomofthree
How dead is 2T actually? It's been very slow. And I'm getting ready to throw in the towel...any tips......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  ALEXA & KATIE (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by actress2003
Just saw this on AA today so thought I would start a thread for any news on callbacks, bookings, etc......

Discussion Topic  Raised By Wolves (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by KitKatMom
Any news from NYC auditions are appreciated. Are LA auditions happening now too?...

Discussion Topic  The Darkest Minds/ Young Ruby (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Riaria1027
Hello! Did cb's/bookings go out for this? Thanks!...

Discussion Topic  Abbreviation question (in Child and Teen Models) by Ashleyloignon
On my son's papers for the Carter's audition they wrote "bb, tt, ❤". Anyone have any idea what those......

Discussion Topic  Very Very Slow (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Childmodelmum
I have not seen much in the way of auditions since the holiday's, We received a handful of self tape......

Discussion Topic  Drama High (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by moml
Hello, Anyone go in for Drama high? If yes are they seeing 16 year old boys, did they start casting?......

Discussion Topic  The Kidnapping of Edgardo Mortara (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Broadway Bound7
Any callbacks go out from this week's appointments?...

Discussion Topic  Proud Mary movie (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Shamrockdog
Has anyone heard about the relist of the role for the boy?...

Discussion Topic  Adventures of Thomasina Sawyer (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Ollie Vander
Did anyone else audition for this? I haven't seen anything about it on the forum - DD went last week......

Discussion Topic  Harry Potter audition (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Boom Operator
This audition is almost 8 months before the first rehearsal. They have height requirements for the ......

Discussion Topic  Target 2/27-2/28 (in Child and Teen Models) by Ashleyloignon
Any other holds or bookings for this? DS is on hold, but he has been on hold twice with them and th......

Discussion Topic  Target (in Child and Teen Models) by roses2007
Good luck to all!...

Discussion Topic  Are in person auditions always taped? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by 3beautifulboys
DS just had an audition for a pilot and they did not tape the audition no camera even in the room. F......

Discussion Topic  Agent question (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by OnARide
This is just something I've been wondering. How many kids do you think a NYC agent had on his/her ro......

Discussion Topic  Cheap Housing Available in Theater District/ Times Square (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by newbwaymom
Hi Guys! I currently live in Theater District in a 3br/2ba apartment. My daughter is currently in t......

Discussion Topic  Amy's Brother (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by KitKatMom
Any CBs or news for Amy's Brother?...

Discussion Topic  Instagram and Facebook Model Calls (in Child and Teen Models) by Fallmom
Would love to hear the views on this. There seems to be an increasing amount of casting calls on so......

Discussion Topic  Car-T (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYMom21
Please post callbacks or bookings. Good Luck to all....

Discussion Topic  sharp objects (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by momof2girlies
please post CB's for the role(s) of the three best friends Thanks!...

Discussion Topic  Single Dad (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Impussible
Anyone have a callback yet?...

Discussion Topic  Levi's (in Child and Teen Models) by LA Mommy
Please post holds or bookings for Los Angeles. Thanks!...

Discussion Topic  Les Mis agent appointments (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by moxy
Does anyone have one yet?...

Discussion Topic  Carters (in Child and Teen Models) by fb2011
Please post holds or bookings. Glta!!!...

» Refine Search
» New Search