home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Refresh Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Ongoing jobs and public schools (in Child and Teen Models) by Annavp
How do you handle it? If your child has to work at least 1-2 times a week and has to miss the school......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  What do you do? (in Child and Teen Models) by upstatemama
With our talented childrens schedules. What do you do? Do you have "job" with a flexible schedule an......

Discussion Topic  Emailing Video (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Tanner1
Hi All - I may have asked this before, but… Sending in a self-taped audition and with everything t......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  Matilda Girls audition (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Shoebizzz
Anyone know how cb work for this since the singing and dancing auditions are different days? I know......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  Newbie Question (in Child and Teen Models) by PopeMomof3
Thank you in advance for any feedback. My daughter (14) has been with a modeling agency for over a y......

Discussion Topic  Tide (in Child and Teen Models) by manders
My dd went to the cb for it today and is on avail anyone else go or hear? Thx...

Discussion Topic  AMERICAN GIRL YESTERDAY? Any one else go? (in Child and Teen Models) by nictim7
Please posts any holds….thanks. Have a great day! ......

Discussion Topic  Captain Fantastic (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by srcrothers5
Anyone have a child reading for this? I just got the sides for the youngest son (5yo) and, wow, I ju......

Discussion Topic  CA Technologies (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by starsmom
I'm thinking that there were callbacks for this but not sure when they were or will be. we were at ......

Discussion Topic  Funny (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by KH125
Saw this on AA. Wondering how legit...seems to be an open call that is part of Actors Pro Expo. Anyo......

Discussion Topic  CARTERS? (in Child and Teen Models) by nictim7
Please post holds or bookings…thanks and have a great night! ......

Discussion Topic  Bubble guppies (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by litlActress
PLease post any info. GL!...

Discussion Topic  FisherPrice (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lady Smith&Wesson
Anyone know when callbacks or holds on this commercial? Thank you....

Discussion Topic  42 inches slow ? (in Child and Teen Models) by Balletmodel4
My daughter is 4 . Wears 42". Is anyone with that height and age slow as well...

Discussion Topic  NYC SAG workshop (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizMoM4now
SAG-AFTRA New York Young Performers Committee Presents Is That a Commercial? Understanding Adve......

Discussion Topic  Picture sizes (in Child and Teen Models) by Luvmyboy
What photo size does everyone make their comp card or go see photo? Thanks!...

Discussion Topic  NYC - is it slow for everyone ? (in Child and Teen Models) by Momdel
hello all, We've been modeling for 2 years now and this year by far been the slowest for us. anyone......

Discussion Topic  A Little House on the Prairie (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by KH125
Have first calls gone out? Wondering if this will become a cattle call...

Discussion Topic  How do you feel about... (in Child and Teen Models) by MissAk
How do you feel about wearing the clients clothing for go sees? Ex. RL for RL. Nike for Nike etc...

Discussion Topic  iacting / keep it real acting classes (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by MissAk
Any experience with either? tia...

Discussion Topic  Nido LA (in Child and Teen Models) by jsmom
Anyone go today? Please post if you hear about bookings. GLTA!...

Discussion Topic  DKNY/Benetton (in Child and Teen Models) by PrinceCA3Mommy
Anyone go to this? DS Was there early,room a bit tight. Early but moved quickly! GLTA...

Discussion Topic  A Christmas Story/Non-Union Tour (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Broadway Bound7
Anyone know anything about this tour? I saw it on Actor's Access....

Discussion Topic  Merryl Lynch (in Child and Teen Models) by Rapunzel
Did anyone go to the audition this past Monday? Let us know of holds or bookings. Goodluck to all!......

» Refine Search
» New Search