home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Refresh Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Adidas zx flux garder les coloris élégant et simple (in Child and Teen Models) by arkmanit
Poursuivant son périple sur le chemin rétro, ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  La dernière 574 est dans un long terme de New Balance (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by arkmanit
La ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  Target (in Child and Teen Models) by MindfulMom
Hello! Any news regarding Saturday's go see? I believe they said it shoots this week. Good luck to a......

Discussion Topic  Untitled Dan Schneider Pilot (Nickelodeon) (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NickStarsPress
Does anybody know what ages they are looking for for the lead? Plus if anybody has any other updates......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  Mini Boden (in Child and Teen Models) by huntingtonmom
Please post any bookings/callbacks?...

Discussion Topic  GAP (in Child and Teen Models) by MissAk
Please post and holds. Unfortunately this casting was very strict with timing, and many got turned a......

Discussion Topic  Bloomingdales (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Luvmyboy
Please post any callbacks. GLTA...

Discussion Topic  NY model laws (in Child and Teen Models) by Luvmyboy
My DC just got a check from the agency for their first few jobs. The check only lists the agency com......

Discussion Topic  Pepperidge Farm Babies (in Child and Teen Models) by NYMom14
I saw the older kids casting booked. Has anyone heard anything about the baby casting? I think it's ......

Discussion Topic  BMW (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by ChildmodelNY
Please post callbacks, holds, or bookings- Thank you!☺...

Discussion Topic  Pampers (in Child and Teen Models) by babymodelmama3
Did anyone else go to this request casting on Friday? They had a wrangler in the studio that we've w......

Discussion Topic  Vitamin Water - New York (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by jdsdmom
Anyone go today? Great time - please post with any updates - shoots soon - thanks!...

Discussion Topic  Sound of Music Tour (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by KMWLIL
Just saw it announced on FB that they're doing a tour next Fall...anybody know anything about it? I ......

Discussion Topic  cesd (in Child and Teen Models) by cococat
anybody signed across board with cesd? mostly I see nym and gm for print, but wondering if anybody s......

Discussion Topic  Paw Patrol (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NJKIDO
Hi we are new to this and my son just taped his first voice over audition. It was for Paw Patrol. D......

Discussion Topic  Old navy (in Child and Teen Models) by SummerMom
Anyone familiar with old navy castings ? How nuts are they? Indecisive to attend today's... Hate go......

Discussion Topic  Petite PARADE Sponsor??? (in Child and Teen Models) by Sugarmom
I noticed no Vogue bambini name or logo involved in the petite PARADE advertisements/pics/posts anym......

Discussion Topic  Matilda (audition 4/27/14) (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by lah99
Has anyone had any callbacks yet? This was my daughter's first audition and would love to hear back ......

» Refine Search
» New Search