home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Refresh Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Target Holiday (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Twin mama
Anyone at the CB today? Please post if you hear of any holds or bookings, thanks ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  Soul Doctor (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by MomsTaxi2Three
Any callbacks yet? ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  Matilda (audition 4/27/14) (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by lah99
Has anyone had any callbacks yet? This was my daughter's first audition and would love to hear back ......

Discussion Topic  Trust account (in Child and Teen Models) by Ksmith
Working on obtaining permit so DS can get started. Just went to bank and explained everything and t......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  MetLife (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Summer1972
Any CBs out yet? Thx!...

Discussion Topic  ee Phone (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
DD auditioned yesterday. I think CBs are Monday and Tuesday. Please share any info. Thanks!...

Discussion Topic  Age requirements for casting calls (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by MelAz
We get audition notices all the time that aren't always the right age of my DD. How close do you th......

Discussion Topic  H&M LA (in Child and Teen Models) by CAMama4
I thought I saw a sign that said a date for callbacks in a few weeks, but I'm hoping that means a fi......

Discussion Topic  Odd mom out (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Luvtoact
Anyone know when callbacks are?...

Discussion Topic  Uniqlo (in Child and Teen Models) by 2modelmommy
Any holds/bookings out from Uniqlo casting last week? Thanks and GL!...

Discussion Topic  Talias Kitchen (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by MAM
Any news on this? Cbs?...

Discussion Topic  Do people with agents also self submit? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYER
Curious whether other parents self submit for their kids here or on AA even if they have an agent? A......

Discussion Topic  Disney Bunked (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by stagendancemom
Anyone reading for this? Is there a breakdown? Is it national search?...

Discussion Topic  "Ethnically Ambiguous" (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by km22
Hello- I have been with a rather large agency for a year now. I am mostly pegged for an "ethnically......

Discussion Topic  School of Rock (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NickStarsPress
has casting been already completed for this show, or is it just beginning? also, what age range is N......

Discussion Topic  Book out dates... (in Child and Teen Models) by Inquiring minds want to know
When we started my child was young and had little going on besides the occasional art/music class th......

Discussion Topic  VS talent group (in Child and Teen Models) by Ksmith
Has anyone heard of VS Talent Group in NJ? Thoughts? My son has been contacted by Generation, Produc......

Discussion Topic  Gamer's Guide (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYER
Any callbacks for girl role? Thanks...

» Refine Search
» New Search