home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Refresh Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  A Christmas Story/Non-Union Tour (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Broadway Bound7
Anyone know anything about this tour? I saw it on Actor's Access....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  Annie National Tour (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Teagan
Did this end up booking? Has the cast been announced yet?...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  Roomba (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Fallmom
Anyone go in, Any word of callbacks?...

Discussion Topic  Beauty & Beast Tour (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BennyFirst
Anyone going in for this? Heard anything about it? GLTA! ......

Discussion Topic  Hanes Print NY (in Child and Teen Models) by two angels
Any holds/bookings yet?...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  JCPenneys (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Luvmyboy
Any bookings out? GLTA...

Discussion Topic  MP3 (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYER
In order to submit an MP3 for a vocal audition, should I just tape a voice memo or is there a better......

Discussion Topic  All State CB's (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by MissAk
Please post any callbacks for Monday =) I'm also curious how many roles there are on this one. Both ......

Discussion Topic  Captain D's (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Westchester Mom
Any callbacks? I believe that callbacks are 7/29....

Discussion Topic  A Christmas Story - The Musical (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BennyFirst
Anyone heard anything back from this?...

Discussion Topic  Explain these rates to me? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
Rate: $450.00 Full Day (less 20% agency fee) Usage Rate: Either $250.00 (less agency) or $500.00 (le......

Discussion Topic  Hallmark (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mykidsstylist
Did anyone get the callback dates?...

Discussion Topic  Disney Bunked (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by stagendancemom
Anyone reading for this? Is there a breakdown? Is it national search?...

Discussion Topic  Your experience with Abrams? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Summrday
Hi. I'm interested in learning about your experience working with and/or interviewing with Abrahms ......

Discussion Topic  A Crime to Remember (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by KH125
Has anyone ever gone in for this? DD has audition tomorrow. Sides are scenarios with improv. Wonderi......

Discussion Topic  Louder than Bombs (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by starsmom
Please post if any callbacks or bookings. My DS auditioned yesturday, Wednesday....

Discussion Topic  Kids Rock Fashion show (in Child and Teen Models) by Mommyoflotsofboys
Has anyone heard anything ......

Discussion Topic  Gildan (in Child and Teen Models) by Rowena
Casting was last week. Any holds, CBs or bookings out? Thanks!...

Discussion Topic  Farm Rich - Kids (in Child and Teen Models) by jdsdmom
Anyone go? Looked like a good one, so bummed we couldn't make it....

» Refine Search
» New Search