home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Refresh Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  NY temporary relocation (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by ChasingDreams
Want to relocate to NY for a couple months over summer to DD to go to auditions. Is there anywhere ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  Fiddler (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by ilove2dance
Anyone going tomorrow or Friday? What time are you planning to stand in the line? How does the EPA p......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  Miami Fashion week scam (in Child and Teen Models) by Disney
I paid $300 for Miami Fashion week's audition which was in NY. This lady Gigi came herself. She prom......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  ideas on helping with line memorization?? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by minimodelmom
Hi Parents. I'd really appreciate some advice on how to help my 5 year old memorize lines. FWIW, he ......

Discussion Topic  Paul Frank Fashion Show (in Child and Teen Models) by dedicatedmommy
Please post holds/bookings! Thanks!...

Discussion Topic  Some castings only some.kids try on clothes (in Child and Teen Models) by mymodel
If they don't choose your kid to.try on clothes does that pretty much mean they already know they ar......

Discussion Topic  Little Me Casting (in Child and Teen Models) by WorkinMom2
Hi, anyone attend the Little Me casting yesterday or today? We went to the casting today and was in ......

Discussion Topic  Book of Henry (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by FourAndDone
Please post when callbacks go out for Christina or singer. GLTA!...

Discussion Topic  Gifted (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by justbreathe
Has anyone taped for this again, casting has reopened? Wondering if specs have changed etc....

Discussion Topic  Using different headshots at auditions and callbacks (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by caryct
Not that this really matters or makes a difference...I'm just curious. If you use one headshot at y......

Discussion Topic  Penguin boy casting (in Child and Teen Models) by Fallmom
Please post holds/bookings. Seems some Boys tried clothes on and some didn't . Who knows!...

Discussion Topic  Tuck Everlasting (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by bwayboundstar
There is a posting on Backstage for Tuck Everlasting but on the Actor Equity most roles say "offers ......

Discussion Topic  UFT (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by twocutegirls
Please post any news on callbacks!...

Discussion Topic  Kids Rock Fashion Show- Nike (in Child and Teen Models) by HappyBlessed
Please post holds/bookings....

Discussion Topic  Acting coach for acting program auditions (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by katinthehat
Hi everyone. My teen daughter is going to be applying to college acting programs. She has had exper......

» Refine Search
» New Search