home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Refresh Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Dr. Zhivago (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by daringtodream
Anybody know of any callbacks from the open call? Did they do agent appointments yet? GLTA!...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  CA vs NY permits (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by peacelovetheater
Hi! I'm sure this has been asked before but I was looking for awhile and couldn't find an answer--if......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  Are you smarter than a 5th grader? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NJKIDO
Anyone going out for this? I know that they are seeing kids in California, New York and Atlanta....

Discussion Topic  Gifted (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by KMWLIL
Anybody been in or taped for this? Any CBs yet? TIA!...

Discussion Topic  Expedia (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Rapunzel
Anyone attend today's audition? How was it?...

Discussion Topic  my invisible sister (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by makingitinla
Anyone know anything about this?...

Discussion Topic  Because of Winn Dixie Musical (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Broadway Bound7
Anyone's DD go in this week? Have CB's already gone out?...

Discussion Topic  Shutdown for the holidays.. (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by KMWLIL
Does LA shutdown like NY does? This is our first holiday season doing this and DD just taped an audi......

Discussion Topic  Apply to SAG or not (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by ilove2dance
need advice- is it wise to apply to SAG or not? does being SAG eliminate you from many projects? can......

Discussion Topic  matilda auditions (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by ilove2dance
it's almost 2015. does anyone know when next matilda auditions will be?...

Discussion Topic  Don Buchwald (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Jmr38
Wondering why people's thoughts are on DBA youth division for legit film and TV . Are they considere......

Discussion Topic  Matilda Boys Auditions Oct2014 (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BwayBoundDad
First time auditioning with SS. Super excited (and terribly nervous too. Me more than the boy really......

Discussion Topic  Questions from Australia about managers in CA (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by aussiegab
Hi, I live in Australia. My son's agent recently spent some time in LA promoting her talent. A US ......

» Refine Search
» New Search