home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Refresh Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Untitled Dan Schneider Pilot (Nickelodeon) (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NickStarsPress
Does anybody know what ages they are looking for for the lead? Plus if anybody has any other updates......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  Question about recent castings (in Child and Teen Models) by ModelMom80
I have seen talk here of different castings (Children's place, old navy, gap, etc) and our agent did......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  Matilda (audition 4/27/14) (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by lah99
Has anyone had any callbacks yet? This was my daughter's first audition and would love to hear back ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  Script in hand for producer session? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by lowkey
Is it recommended to go into a producer session without a script in hand? Does it matter? DD had a......

Discussion Topic  GAP (in Child and Teen Models) by MissAk
Please post and holds. Unfortunately this casting was very strict with timing, and many got turned a......

Discussion Topic  Pampers (in Child and Teen Models) by babymodelmama3
Did anyone else go to this request casting on Friday? They had a wrangler in the studio that we've w......

Discussion Topic  Crying on cue (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCDAD
We have two kids (not yet teens) and it seems like the older they get the more dramatic the scripts ......

Discussion Topic  Daddy's Home (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Wismommy
Has anyone else audition for this?...

Discussion Topic  Old navy (in Child and Teen Models) by SummerMom
Anyone familiar with old navy castings ? How nuts are they? Indecisive to attend today's... Hate go......

Discussion Topic  Permit help (in Child and Teen Models) by MarreiNY
I need help. I gave the school form to the my DD's principal. She signed the "other" box and wrote......

Discussion Topic  Macy's Thanksgiving day parade (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by 2pixiesandaprince
Anyone hear anything about cb's for the sesame street float?...

Discussion Topic  Finding Neverland: fake casting call? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BwayBoundDad
Saw that Finding Nevetland musical will have casting calls for boys and adults in Nov. However thi......

» Refine Search
» New Search