home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Refresh Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Payment via check or direct deposit? (in Child and Teen Models) by hellohello
Hi - I have some questions regarding payments that hopefully some of the more seasoned can answer: ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  Peckles (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by starsmom
Just heard there are more callbacks. Anyone else?...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  Cox Cable (in Child and Teen Models) by EWMom
Curious to know, did anyone hear of bookings? Fittings/shoot dates are next Tue-Thur so I'm assuming......

Discussion Topic  Benetton (in Child and Teen Models) by Hobokenmommy
Please post CBs GLTA!...

Discussion Topic  humane society (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Childmodelmum
Post call backs...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  Uniqlo (in Child and Teen Models) by CT_mama
Any CBs or holds out yet?...

Discussion Topic  Wonder (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mamasoph
Has anyone heard anything further on this one? Thanks!...

Discussion Topic  Gap.com (in Child and Teen Models) by WorkinMom2
Please post holds/bookings! I know it doesn't shoot for a while but if anyone hears anything let me ......

Discussion Topic  Nick. Jr Paw Patrol Pinkie Pals VO (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by dedicatedmommy
Please post CBs/holds/bookings! GLTA!...

Discussion Topic  conair (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by OakWavemom
this was last week. please post bookings thanks!!!...

Discussion Topic  quiet? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by ilove2dance
Is end of April/early May generally a quiet time for kid auditions?...

Discussion Topic  Camp Buckeye (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by MelAz
Did anyone tape for this?...

Discussion Topic  resume examples (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Mom2models!
So I've been searching the forum and soooooo many threads came up involving resumes I started to get......

Discussion Topic  Self tape (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by ilove2dance
Looking for a place to self tape an audition in NYC. Any suggestions? Thank you...

Discussion Topic  Yearly Fee (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mommym007
Is it normal for an agency to have a yearly fee to be represented in print?...

» Refine Search
» New Search