home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Refresh Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Buying Clients/CD/Agents/Photographers (in Child and Teen Models) by Buyingfame
What is up with the trend lately where people are clearly buying their way into jobs? Styling for c......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  Question about Future Faces - Selection Process (in Child and Teen Models) by MilaBell
I have two children - a girl and a boy. I submitted my daughter's pictures to one agency (Future Fac......

Discussion Topic  Child Safety - Young Artist Awards (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by tangomama
A must read for anyone who has children in the business. ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  Hanna Andersson (in Child and Teen Models) by MiniTraveler
Please post bookings for their spring 2017 shoot. Thanks!...

Discussion Topic  Reputable NYC Modeling Agencies (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
This question comes up all the time, so I wanted to create a post we can refer people to when they a......

Discussion Topic  Garnet hill - NY (in Child and Teen Models) by InToFashion
Please post holds & bookings from the casting a week ago. TIA...

Discussion Topic  Ocean's 8 (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Childmodelmum
Post callbacks or bookings...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  Toys R US (in Child and Teen Models) by Childmodelmum
Please post callbacks or bookings....

Discussion Topic  The War With Grandpa (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Delphine
Please post cbs etc. Thanks. ......

Discussion Topic  BUMP (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Happy2help
Hi Everyone, Can someone please tell me what BUMP means? I have seen it several posts but I can't f......

Discussion Topic  Autolenders (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by moxy
Please post news. GLTA...

Discussion Topic  Rock that Body - Charlie (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by LI Mom
Did anybody hear anything back on this?...

» Refine Search
» New Search