home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Refresh Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Self submit on auditions (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by ilove2dance
Where are best places to self submit?...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  Self submit (in Child and Teen Models) by ilove2dance
Where are best places to self submit? For fashion week is there a certain place to self submit?...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  casting and shooting locations in NYC? (in Child and Teen Models) by hellohello
Hi all - I'm new to this. I live in nyc and have a 6 month old. I'm wondering in which neighborhoo......

Discussion Topic  Liv & Maddie/ Skye (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by notastagemom73
My daughter submitted a self-tape last week for the role of Skye. Has anyone gotten a CB yet for th......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  Macys (China or e-commerce) (in Child and Teen Models) by model mommy
please post hold or bookings tia shoots 2-22 thru 2-26...

Discussion Topic  Little Grace (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by actress2003
Any auditions/callbacks for the roles of Grace or June?...

Discussion Topic  The Comedian - DENIRO Film - {Foul Language} (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
We had the ability to audition for the role of a girl but they might cast a boy. We saw the script ......

Discussion Topic  Little Marc Jacobs (in Child and Teen Models) by ManhattanMama
Any word on Bookings /holds Thanks....

Discussion Topic  Bojangles Chicken (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
My friend who is new to the industry ask me to post this since she does not have an account on this ......

Discussion Topic  Gaffigan (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYMom21
Anyone go in last week?? Please post callbacks or bookings. Good Luck to all!!...

» Refine Search
» New Search