home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Refresh Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  hometown listed on Backstage profile?? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by jadnyc33
Hi all Just happened to update my sons profile on Backstage.com and noticed that Backstage has his h......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  Children's place (in Child and Teen Models) by dixny
Pls post holds/booking GLTA...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  Multiple agents (bookings) (in Child and Teen Models) by Fallmom
For those with multiple agents, when your child books a job with one and you must book out with othe......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  Breyers (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NewieNYCgirl
Please post CBs/bookings. GLTA...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  Pilot Season in NY (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by GoTeam2
This is our first Pilot season and we are in NY. Can someone fill me in on what to expect. My son is......

Discussion Topic  Verizon teen boys (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by manhattanmayflower
Please post CB's or bookings....

Discussion Topic  Holiday Gift for Agent/Manager (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by notastagemom73
This will be our first holiday season with an agent. My research says it is customary to send a hol......

Discussion Topic  New agent (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by nonstagemom
My kid has 2 agents. One for commercial, one for theatrical. The commercial agent seems to be more......

Discussion Topic  Submitting to agency (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by ballet shoes
I know this is the dead season between episodic and pilot but do agents actually look at submissions......

» Refine Search
» New Search