home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Refresh Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Some raw footage just for the fun of it (in The Working Actor) by MattyB
A while back had a small part in a training video for disaster shelter workers. The final scene was......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  Having a bit of trouble with fear - Advice? (in The Working Actor) by KelsLyJohn
Hello all! I am in need of advice - and lots of it. I'm coming from a camera/G&E background, and ......

Discussion Topic  5 day grace period to pay SAG initiation fee (in Secret Agent Man) by quazimoto
Hey My friend is a must join in sag and Booked a sag tv broadcast commercial shoots tomorrow and she......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  Accent help?!? (in The Working Actor) by jkurtz
Hey guys, I'm working auditioning for a play that requires an Australian accent. Other than just do......

Discussion Topic  Saxon Trainor vs. 2-year Meisner (in The Working Actor) by SomeButthole
Anybody do Saxon Trainor's ongoing class? Thinking about doing a 2-year Meisner program, but I'm no......

Discussion Topic  NEW COLUMN - How To Be A Good Agent (in Secret Agent Man) by Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  Boston Acting classes (specifically stage combat) (in Acting Outside Hollywood) by afranc
I'm moving to the Boston area soon, and I've been trying to find some acting and/ or stage combat cl......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Acting Outside Hollywood

Discussion Topic  Berg Studios (in The Working Actor) by canarymarine
Has anybody here ever studied at Berg Studios? I don't think I know a single person who has. I am ......

Discussion Topic  The TOP 3 casting websites (in The Working Actor) by Zorro NY
Hi there, just straight to the point : what do you guys think are the top 3 websites when it comes ......

Discussion Topic  Youth or Adult division? (in Secret Agent Man) by SabrinaSmalls
Hey guys- Here's my dilemma, and I would LOVE your input. I am in the process right now of research......

Discussion Topic  This is NOT how to audition. (in The Working Actor) by steve906
How many ways can you ruin an audition? Watch this aspiring actress and her stage-mom bomb an auditi......

Discussion Topic  What Would Be The Most Useful Language To Learn? (in Secret Agent Man) by Syphus
During my downtime, I like to keep myself "mentally active" by taking classes or learning things out......

Discussion Topic  Does he have a case? (background actor becomes the face of a studio feature) (in Secret Agent Man) by LuckyMe73
This extra filmed 5 days on Purge: Anarchy and ended up the FACE of the poster and didn't make a dim......

Discussion Topic  NEW COLUMN - Sympathy for the Agent (in Secret Agent Man) by Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  If you were to choose an acting program solely based on getting an agent from it.. (in Secret Agent Man) by Pom Blossom
where would you go? I know I'm going to get many saying to not pick one based on that. This is more......

Discussion Topic  "Maverick" didn't go to acting school (in The Working Actor) by Stanislav Meiner
James Garner: ......

Discussion Topic  Free Drama School (in The Working Actor) by williamchristopher
Outside of being an actor, I work as an artist and artist curator. I'm sort of fascinated by the div......

Discussion Topic  Does anyone know the promo code for sag-aftra members for crunch gym? (in The Working Actor) by Heath Ledger
I am joining crunch gym online, and know that sag-aftra members get a discount. Does anyone know wha......

Discussion Topic  Actors that say they don't memorize their lines. (in The Working Actor) by Pom Blossom
What in the world do they mean by that. They say they don't want to know their lines that well for t......

Discussion Topic  Brutally honest acting teachers (in The Working Actor) by TheW
^ Is there such a person in LA? Somebody who can look at your performance and say whether you suck o......

Photo Album  Need Headshot help! (in Secret Agent Man) by Michael Crandall
Dear SAM and friends, I need some feedback on some headshots. Frankly I'm stumped. I thought my las......

» Refine Search
» New Search