home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Refresh Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Getting a manager (in Secret Agent Man) by winteriscoming
I got my agent a couple months ago now looking for more representation. How do I start looking for ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  Where do you find your roommates? (in The Working Actor) by novia
Hi all! I figured this might be a place to ask this question, since I remember someone telling me ab......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  2 week intensive v's taking classes with different coaches (in The Working Actor) by jazzy78
Hi, I am coming to New York and LA in July to take classes. I am trying to toss up between doing......

Discussion Topic  Manhattan Film Institute summer camp (in The Working Actor) by jazzy78
Has anyone done the Manhattan Film Institute summer camp in Greenport? It's got Bob Krakower associ......

Discussion Topic  Neighborhood Playhouse or alike w/ no experience? (in The Working Actor) by rEsage
Has anyone attended The Neighborhood Playhouse or any other acting conservatory with 0 experience? ......

Discussion Topic  City of LA business tax collection agency sending me crazy bills!!! (in Secret Agent Man) by zenwarrior
Hello, Have any of you received a letter from AllianceOne, it's a collection agency working for the......

Discussion Topic  Looking for a good cold reading class? (in The Working Actor) by chadactor
I'm currently taking a scene study class. I'm looking to add a cold reading class. Can any one rec......

Discussion Topic  Does anyone know for sure when they start doing callbacks for NBC Diversity? (in The Working Actor) by rocketyank
I know it's an extreme long shot, but I just want to know when I can just stop thinking about it all......

Discussion Topic  James Franco Studio4/Playhouse West (in The Working Actor) by actormanactor
I was looking into signing up for James Franco studio 4. Has anyone studied here yet? What's it like......

Discussion Topic  Chicago (in Acting Outside Hollywood) by KMichelle930
Was wondering if any of the chicago based board members ever meet up to do work together, study, act......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Acting Outside Hollywood

Discussion Topic  Meisner Technique (in The Working Actor) by LawrenceHughes
Has anyone studied Meisner with Elizabeth Mestnik or at the Baron & Brown studio?? If so could you o......

Discussion Topic  starting full time job-what should I do... (in The Working Actor) by christee
...about my commercial agent as I will not be able to dash out for auditions. Theatrical auditions a......

Discussion Topic  Contact an agent via Facebook (in Secret Agent Man) by Kimberly Ann
I sang for an agent via a class at my school. His agency's website only has one general contact emai......

Discussion Topic  Showcase invitation at The Acting Corps Theatre (in The Working Actor) by The Acting Corps
If you have ever wondered just how far you could stretch yourself or if you have the desire burning ......

Discussion Topic  aluminium sandwich panel,roofing sandwich panel (in The Working Actor) by Spread
DONGGUAN YH INTEGRATED HOUSING CO., LTD(Mr. Will Zhang,tel:8.6.0.7.6.9.8.6.7.2.5.8.8.8 )is a profess......

Discussion Topic  domina & Associates (in The Working Actor) by Thespian28
Hey Guys Anyone have any experiences with this agency?...

Discussion Topic  Another question about fit modeling and Mavrick (in Secret Agent Man) by maemidwest
Hi! I just got an email to come in to speak with the fit modeling dept. at Mavrick. Here's the th......

Discussion Topic  Video cover letters for CDs? (in The Working Actor) by fictionalsleep

Discussion Topic  Things You Wish Someone Had Told You (in The Working Actor) by darkhoarse
Hey guys! I've been searching these forums, and there are some *great* threads about moving to L.A.......

» Refine Search
» New Search