home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Refresh Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Union Background Work. Where To Find? (in The Working Actor) by jackfrost
Hi, it seems like all of the background work I see lately is non union. How do you find Union backg......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  Listing Resume Credit (in Secret Agent Man) by Miranda B.
Hi, I have recently come back to this forum, and know a lot of you (plus SAM), have great advice. I ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  Shenzhen Commercial Power Professional Juice Machine Supplier (in The Working Actor) by Spread
Commercial power professional juice Machine offered by Limitied Company 405(Shenzhen office)(Mr Bobb......

Discussion Topic  Shenzhen The Best Manual Pomegranate Juice Machine (in The Working Actor) by Spread
Manual pomegranate Juice Machine offered by Limitied Company 405(Shenzhen office)(Mr Bobby Tang ,8-6......

Discussion Topic  Meisner Technique (in The Working Actor) by LawrenceHughes
Has anyone studied Meisner with Elizabeth Mestnik or at the Baron & Brown studio?? If so could you o......

Discussion Topic  Nike Air conditioning Potential NINETY You should Private (in The Working Actor) by Brielle
That typical, ......

Discussion Topic  Elegant Nike Air flow Greatest extent Sale made (in The Working Actor) by Brielle
Nike Atmosphere Greatest extent has become reborn just as before and it also caters to some divine c......

Discussion Topic  Tsu Tsu Stanton (in The Working Actor) by Rosie H.
Anyone familiar with this manager? Thank you...

Discussion Topic  Full-time salaried job - asking for flexibility? (in The Working Actor) by jkurtz
I had a job interview last week that went, I thought, pretty well. I told that I am an actor and tha......

Discussion Topic  Chinese best 3G 8 inch tablets with android 4.2.2 Manufacturers (in The Working Actor) by Spread
Shenzhen JiexinRui Technology Co., Ltd(Richard zhang,8.6.1.3.8.2.3.2.0.1.7.7.4,wendel6986@163.com)is......

Discussion Topic  Chinese High quality 2G 8 inch tablets with Bluetooth Supplier (in The Working Actor) by Spread
Shenzhen JiexinRui Technology Co., Ltd(Richard zhang,8.6.1.3.8.2.3.2.0.1.7.7.4,wendel6986@163.com)is......

Discussion Topic  NEW COLUMN - Judgement Calls (in Secret Agent Man) by Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  Is Lac Background legit? (in The Working Actor) by Filmmaker14
So I've been talking to this casting director about background work. I mentioned in my headshot th......

Discussion Topic  Does Agency Size Really Matter? (in The Working Actor) by jackfrost
I am just curious. Does it really make a huge difference how big an agency is representing you? I kn......

Discussion Topic  Gloria Gifford Classes (in The Working Actor) by katie61381
Has anyone studied with her? Do you recommend her or not? An old acting coach in a smaller market I......

Discussion Topic  Aquila Morong Studio? (in The Working Actor) by JennyinLA
Hi! Has anyone studied at the Aquila Morong Studio? I'm considering taking their one day audition in......

Discussion Topic  Self-taping: Equipment for smartphones? (in The Working Actor) by Epicurus
Hey, I'd like to buy some basic but good equipment for my iPhone so I can start self-taping and ma......

Discussion Topic  paying manager for breakdown services? (in The Working Actor) by Rosie H.
I met with a manager who asks that her clients pay $30 for Breakdown Services. Also, she wants a com......

Discussion Topic  Residual question (in Secret Agent Man) by quazimoto
Does anybody have any idea what residuals would be for a day player rate on Boardwalk Empire? Thank......

» Refine Search
» New Search