home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Refresh Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Baron Brown vs. Elizabeth Mestnik (in The Working Actor) by SomeButthole
Would like opinions on both please. Torn between both schools. Heard Brown is an actor mill. True? ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  Are You Happy With Your ultrasonic scaler (in Secret Agent Man) by masuzubrown
Once your little one will be 6 months outdated, it really is moment for his or her initial dental pr......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  Large dental insurance companies have grown enormous (in Secret Agent Man) by masuzubrown
Once your little one will be 6 months outdated, it really is moment for his or her initial dental pr......

Discussion Topic  To keep the enamel nutritious at fdidentist (in Secret Agent Man) by masuzubrown
Internet research showed only a few complaints about these plans. Among the complaints posted on an ......

Discussion Topic  ping g30 driver for sale came quick and was as described (in Secret Agent Man) by lucyloveme

Discussion Topic  golf pride grips www.golfoffer.co.uk (in The Working Actor) by lucyloveme

Discussion Topic  Best Selling 6 Inch Tablets Manufacturers (in The Working Actor) by Spread
Best Selling 6 Inch Tablets Manufacturers in China,Shenzhen JiexinRui Technology Co., Ltd(Richard zh......

Discussion Topic  Great Survey You Guys should take (in The Working Actor) by Scarlett
Hey My Actors, Dancers, Singers and anyone in the entertainment field-my friend sent me a survey tha......

Discussion Topic  What would the TOP 5 & TOP 10 COMMERCIAL AGENCIES be currently? (in The Working Actor) by Actorlover
Generally speaking, what order would the TOP 5 & TOP 10 COMMERCIAL AGENCIES place as of right now? W......

Discussion Topic  After a meeting with an agency. (in Secret Agent Man) by Ninja
I know that all agencies do things differently but is it common for agents to put out an offer after......

Discussion Topic  Which Commercial Workshop/Class? (in The Working Actor) by SomeButthole
Is Killian McHugh really that much better than Stuart Robinson? Killian's class is booked until Octo......

Discussion Topic  Reset Windows 7 Admin Password (in The Working Actor) by zhanggyuyide321
Hello, sony for my ignorance first. I am new to computer, and now, I am locked out of my Sony laptop......

Discussion Topic  NEW COLUMN - Starter Agents (in Secret Agent Man) by Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  Does he have a case? (background actor becomes the face of a studio feature) (in Secret Agent Man) by LuckyMe73
This extra filmed 5 days on Purge: Anarchy and ended up the FACE of the poster and didn't make a dim......

Discussion Topic  Actors Should Consider Atlanta Rep (in The Working Actor) by AgentNRC
Wanted to put a piece of advice out there for actors (and other types of talent). Start seriously co......

Discussion Topic  What Would Be The Most Useful Language To Learn? (in Secret Agent Man) by Syphus
During my downtime, I like to keep myself "mentally active" by taking classes or learning things out......

Discussion Topic  How to Talk to My Agent About the Hard Stuff (in Secret Agent Man) by erockceritops
I would love to hear from agents (secret agent man?) on this one. I've been represented by my age......

» Refine Search
» New Search