home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Refresh Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Demo reel clip: But other actor "sucks" (in Secret Agent Man) by makebelieve
Video quality is excellent, sound is good, and you actually like your own acting. The other actor is......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  NEW COLUMN - Tacky Actor Behavior (in Secret Agent Man) by Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  Idiom Voiceover Agency...anyone have exp? (in Secret Agent Man) by Here We Go Again
I was recently offered a non-exclusive with Idiom for voiceover work but was a bit taken aback when ......

Discussion Topic  CESD Strong Commercially? (in Secret Agent Man) by Californiaactor
Hi All- Wanted to get opinions on CESD's commercial department. Are they still as strong as they us......

Discussion Topic  Is it a good time to look for a NEW agent? (in The Working Actor) by GRITandWIT
I have been with my lovely commercial agent for about a year and a half. As a person, I love her. Sh......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  Does age still matter? (in Secret Agent Man) by makebelieve
Does revealing one's real age still matter in this industry? For example, if you were are going in......

Discussion Topic  Longer Term Casting Director Classes? (in The Working Actor) by Tarheel
Which casting directors can you recommend that do longer classes (at least 3 weeks) where you get a ......

Discussion Topic  CASTING DIRECTOR submitting tapes (in The Working Actor) by Saywhatt
Hello everyone! Hope you're all well. Question: Is it true that CDs do not submit to the director ......

Discussion Topic  Wolf of Wall Street Monologue Recited (in The Working Actor) by Nicholas
Hello I recently recorded myself reciting a monologue from the 2013 film Wolf of Wall Street and I n......

Discussion Topic  Setting up your own CD workshop? (in The Working Actor) by Epicurus
If you have a bunch of talented actor friends, and a venue... Wouldn't it be possible to set up your......

Discussion Topic  Training AND working a full time job? (in The Working Actor) by HeyLady
So I'm in a bit of a pickle. I'm finding it hard to get training right now. I haven't been been gett......

Discussion Topic  Lost and Confused (in The Working Actor) by SensitiveAngel
Hey, So I have been studying acting for years now. I have done student projects, taken professional......

Discussion Topic  SAG Franchised Agents outside of your region (in Acting Outside Hollywood) by Christina Floriza
Hi everyone! I'm an actor in the DC/MD/VA area, and just joined SAG recently! I auditioned for an a......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Acting Outside Hollywood

Discussion Topic  Agency with offices in LA and Chicago? (in Secret Agent Man) by rebrebrebreb
Hello! I've been working in LA for a couple of years and am at a point in my career where I'm applyi......

Discussion Topic  Many bodybuilders may still be unaware as to the true reasons why the chest in many c (in The Working Actor) by mrozjoshua35
This is the factor that many forget when analyzing how to produce an effective chest building regime......

» Refine Search
» New Search