home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Refresh Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  entire irradiance was various with the some LEDs employed (in The Working Actor) by tube269
With this papers, Numerous Quantum Very well (MQW) ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  management needed? (in The Working Actor) by jlim0385
hey guys, just wondering what your opinions are -- i have rep both commercially and theatrically (th......

Discussion Topic  L.A. Theatrical Agency List - August 2013 (in Secret Agent Man) by Secret Agent Man
I finally got around to putting this list together. I'm sure it's not complete. I don't know a lot......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  Including Actors Access & LA Casting Links When Submitting to Agents (in The Working Actor) by Phantom309
Should I include my LA Casting and Actors Access links in my email submissions to agents, or would t......

Discussion Topic  Can an actress stay on her a game if she is pregnant or is her career over? (in The Working Actor) by Heath Ledger
So.... i've recently just booked a few indy films, and am now with a good commercial agent and theat......

Discussion Topic  Actor Depression (in The Working Actor) by Missandrea289
I know that nothing in life comes easy but how do you deal with the ups and downs of being an actor....

Discussion Topic  SAG Rules (in The Working Actor) by Lazarus
I became a SAG actor a few months ago. I was getting more jobs as a non union actor. Since SAG there......

Discussion Topic  Australia (in Acting Outside Hollywood) by bobat
Has anyone here ever acted in australia? I'm moving to melbourne for a few months and would love inf......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Acting Outside Hollywood

Discussion Topic  Is Atlanta now like Toronto was in the 90's? (in Acting Outside Hollywood) by Rocco Salata
Will the current Film industry boom in Atlanta, Georgia (thanks in part to the tax incentives) last ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Acting Outside Hollywood

Discussion Topic  Bold artists managment (in The Working Actor) by bobat
Has anyone ever heard of bold artists management? They're a managment company out of new zealand but......

Discussion Topic  VO Audition With Lots Of Copy (in The Working Actor) by ALITIS
I'm self-recording an animation role at home, and for the first time have a lot of copy--8 pages. I ......

Discussion Topic  Stewart Talent (in Secret Agent Man) by Mr.Edge
So these folks have offices in NY, L.A. ATL and Chicago. Anyone have any experience with them? Someb......

Discussion Topic  Kimberly Strauss / Next Level Entertainment (in Secret Agent Man) by mattrix
Hey Guys, Does anyone have any experience with Kimberly Strauss / Next Level Entertainment? They'r......

Discussion Topic  Entertainment Lab? (in Secret Agent Man) by Mr.Edge
Anyone familiar with this Management company? They sent me an email about meeting. Thoughts? Rumors?......

» Refine Search
» New Search