home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Refresh Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Not getting auditions (in The Working Actor) by jason75
What are some reasons for not getting auditions? I have an agent and I know he submits me. He say......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  "High Profile Shows" (in Secret Agent Man) by Mr.Edge
In an earlier post, SAM referred to the fact that there certain "high profile shows" to which castin......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  Question for SAM - Acting Coaches (in Secret Agent Man) by Destiny005
Dear Sam, As of 2014, which acting coaches do you recommend? Thanks!...

Discussion Topic  SAM - are horizontal headshots an issue ? (in Secret Agent Man) by Zorro NY
Hi SAM, I would like to hear your professional opinion on this matter : do you or anybody else in t......

Discussion Topic  Sovereign theatrical (in Secret Agent Man) by Jewel1024
Does anyone know how strong is Sovereign in theatrical? They are requesting a meeting with my 8 year......

Discussion Topic  NEW COLUMN - Finding the Negative in a Positive (in Secret Agent Man) by Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  Things picking up after Labor Day? (in Secret Agent Man) by nonstagemom
It seems that there has been a lull in the last couple of weeks. With the end of summer, vacations, ......

Discussion Topic  NEW COLUMN - The Science of Acting (in Secret Agent Man) by Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  Stage name (in The Working Actor) by bukowski
Hey, I've set my mind on using a stage name, even registered DBA (mostly for myself). My legal name......

Discussion Topic  Alderson, Ruskin or Mestnick? (in The Working Actor) by Destiny005
Hello folks, I've decided to start my journey by taking a two year program in Los Angeles. I have ......

Discussion Topic  Submitting to shows out of state (in The Working Actor) by Totallycool
Every now and then, people specify that they are open to submissions from out of state. I don't want......

Discussion Topic  Bruce Cohen (in The Working Actor) by sheass
Hi guys! I am currently looking for a May internship and I am trying to set one up with someone con......

Discussion Topic  The Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute destroyed me and my life in consequence. (in The Working Actor) by James Dean
The Lee Strasberg Theatre and film institute destroyed me and my life in consequence.They succeeded ......

Discussion Topic  JVC Talent (in The Working Actor) by jason75
Anyone have knowledge or experience with JVC Talent agency?...

» Refine Search
» New Search