home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Refresh Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  caviar entertainment (in Secret Agent Man) by winteriscoming
Anyone know how they are? Tried to find a thread but couldn't, I know she is Courtney's mom but tha......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  Asking to be submitted (in Secret Agent Man) by brightlightsbigcity
I was wondering how I might ask my agent politely to submit me for a project that I think I'd be goo......

Discussion Topic  Anyone attended Antaeus Academy? (in The Working Actor) by novia
It's the group of classes that are taught at the Antaeus theater. The semester is about to start and......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  Which survival job should I pursue - real estate or voice over work? (in The Working Actor) by zenwarrior
Hi, I just recently quit my restaurant job (after YEARS of waiting on tables and bartending), and I......

Discussion Topic  Dropped By Agent after 5 Months? (in Secret Agent Man) by WrightAt
Back in November, I signed commercially and theatrically with an agency. I had only intended to sign......

Discussion Topic  Where do you find your roommates? (in The Working Actor) by novia
Hi all! I figured this might be a place to ask this question, since I remember someone telling me ab......

Discussion Topic  Actors who ONLY attend theatrical auditions. (in The Working Actor) by Totallycool
I know there are a few named actors who told their agents/ managers early in their careers not to se......

Discussion Topic  Getting a manager (in Secret Agent Man) by winteriscoming
I got my agent a couple months ago now looking for more representation. How do I start looking for ......

Discussion Topic  Info on Resume (in Secret Agent Man) by aimeesue
Hi all! Just wanted to get some feedback on something! I have a manager and our contract is endin......

Discussion Topic  NEW COLUMN - Dealing with Change (in Secret Agent Man) by Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  NEW COLUMN - An Anger Issues (in Secret Agent Man) by Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  Another question about fit modeling and Mavrick (in Secret Agent Man) by maemidwest
Hi! I just got an email to come in to speak with the fit modeling dept. at Mavrick. Here's the th......

Discussion Topic  The New School for Drama (BFA) (in The Working Actor) by cosmic orphan
I've been lurking these forums for years and never felt i had a question that wasn't asked until now......

» Refine Search
» New Search