home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Refresh Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Six rules of success (in The Working Actor) by conanthedestroyer
This short speech by Arnold applies so much to acting I thought somebody here might get something ou......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  How many of you over 25 were able to get an agent/manager without co-stars/ SAG- E ? (in The Working Actor) by Jackie200
I was watching this video on youtube from this talent manager who said that agents generally won't w......

Discussion Topic  How Many Auditions Do You Get A Month? (in The Working Actor) by DerekR
Just trying to figure out how often other actors are getting out and from that maybe how often I sho......

Discussion Topic  proper or not? (in The Working Actor) by Jerry Esten
Had a good audition yesterday, The casting director went out of her way for me. Paired me with a gre......

Discussion Topic  Too many "Headshot" photographers - What are our other options? (in The Working Actor) by gabbago
Hi all, I've had it, literally, with the gazillion "headshot" photograpers out there. With slight v......

Discussion Topic  Hammer coming down on workshops (in The Working Actor) by LADelight
It's time for the CD gravy train off the backs of actors to end. ......

Discussion Topic  Atlanta? (in Acting Outside Hollywood) by katie61381
Has anyone here gotten their career of the ground starting out in a Atlanta? I've been considering......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Acting Outside Hollywood

Discussion Topic  The Lee Strasberg Theater and Film Institute (Both LA & NYC) (in The Working Actor) by Nate_62
This is to sever as a Warning to those that wish to "Study" at this Institute. I was with Lee from '......

Discussion Topic  NYPD - Duty Belt (in The Working Actor) by Dean
Hello everyone, I am brand new to this forum. I am from Boston, but travel often to NY to do extra......

» Refine Search
» New Search