home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Refresh Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  How to list staged reading of film project (in Secret Agent Man) by Jeckyll625
How would one list a stage reading of a tv pilot/webseries (being produced by young, unknown filmmak......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  Casting Networks Price difference? (in The Working Actor) by Bisi.M
Why does LA casting and NY casting have difference prices? when it is basically doing the exact same......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  How many days does it take for agents to read/reply to submission emails? (in The Working Actor) by makebelieve
Do commercial agencies view submissions emails everyday, specifically the day you've sent them. For ......

Discussion Topic  Just severed ties for an audition, would you? (in The Working Actor) by EGarcia05
I was booked to be an extra at 12pm. At 6pm, my agent called for with audition for a guest star role......

Discussion Topic  While you wait for the paying gigs (in The Working Actor) by jason75
What do projects do you do while you wait for the paying gigs? Theater? Independent film? Self prod......

Discussion Topic  Overnight Job/Graveyard Shift (in The Working Actor) by Alice in Wonderland
I'm an actor in Los Angeles and am considering applying for a full-time (~40 hrs/wk) overnight job (......

Discussion Topic  Ripping a scene from Itunes for my reel (in Secret Agent Man) by quazimoto
I need to rip a quick scene from an episode I purchased from an HBO show on Itunes for my reel. Doe......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

» Refine Search
» New Search