home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Refresh Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Top Schools in L.A! (in The Working Actor) by TRUTHTELLER59
Here is a list of top schools created from interviewing working actors. If you have other recommenda......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  Question about SAG Eligibility Notification (in The Working Actor) by Popeye
Back on March 1st 2017 I mailed my original SAG Principle pay stub and all the other appropriate pap......

Discussion Topic  Help with an Audition Terminology ASAP (in The Working Actor) by Popeye
What exactly does this mean? "Talent to deliver up to :60 of copy about themselves as customers....

Discussion Topic  The Real Casting Community Fights Back against charges! (in The Working Actor) by Actorguy
Yes, real casting directors and very highly respected ones have donated to help fight these charges.......

Discussion Topic  The story of Jerry and the dog. (in The Working Actor) by JOHN DEL REGNO
One of the hardest monologues in American theater. A ting takes skill, talent and practice. There is......

Discussion Topic  LA City Attorney files criminal charges against CD workshops (in The Working Actor) by LADelight

Discussion Topic  Actress looking for a room (in The Working Actor) by Ylva
Hello fellow actors and actresses! My name is Ylva and I am new to Los Angeles and I am looking for......

Discussion Topic  NEW COLUMN - Feedback (in Secret Agent Man) by Secret Agent Man
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

» Refine Search
» New Search