home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Refresh Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  NEW COLUMN - The Future of Hollywood (in Secret Agent Man) by Secret Agent Man
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  Do you get auditions from Casting Frontier? (in The Working Actor) by makebelieve
Does anyone have success with getting auditions from Casting Frontier? I've never gotten audition no......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  The shilling-est Meisner program in NYC (in The Working Actor) by Paladin
See ......

Discussion Topic  Almond Talent Agency - Theatrical Side (in Secret Agent Man) by IQ
A CD referred me to this agency and I'm curious if anyone has any experience? I see they're at the b......

Discussion Topic  NEW COLUMN - The Six Golden Rules (in Secret Agent Man) by Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  Student films and scheduling (in The Working Actor) by JohnKneedep
I'm trying to get more experience and audition for everything, mostly a bunch of student films. A lo......

Discussion Topic  Where do you live, and how much do you pay? (in The Working Actor) by JohnKneedep
If anybody doesn't mind sharing, where do you guys live in LA/SFV and how much are you paying? Do yo......

Discussion Topic  How high can I shoot? (in Secret Agent Man) by Milanfc10
Hey guys quick question I'm hoping to get help with. I split with my agent 8 mo ago. Haven't look......

» Refine Search
» New Search