home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Refresh Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Got signed to Crown North Talent Agency (in The Working Actor) by Filmmaker14
I got signed to them on Friday. What have you guys heard of them. They are based five hours out of......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  Time Frame For Accepting Commercial Rep (in Secret Agent Man) by ALITIS
Hi SAM and Everyone: I've been setting up my first meetings over the next few weeks. I have a "Tier......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  What are some "Starter" commercial agencies for a union actor to get repped by? (in Secret Agent Man) by MTA
All I keep hearing is commercial agents are easiest to get. They only want headshots. I know people ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  What does it mean if my agent put me as inactive on actors access? (in The Working Actor) by Heath Ledger
Hey this is random, but i recently was linking my actors access page to my agent's, and they said th......

Discussion Topic  Finding workshops on Backstage (in The Working Actor) by Mr.Edge
On Backstage.com is there a page that lists upcoming CD workshops, agent forums, etc? Or is there a ......

» Refine Search
» New Search