home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Refresh Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Email Vs. Hardcopy (in Secret Agent Man) by brightlightsbigcity
When an agent/manager gives their email and physical address on their contact page which do you subm......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  My Demo Reel: Yay or Nay and Why (in The Working Actor) by Gdsgirl
Hi Guys: I just pieced together my demo reel. Give me a yay (great to send) nay (wait until you hav......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  BRS Talent / Gage Group (in The Working Actor) by WoundedWarsong
Long story short; resume landed with these guys. Seeing Mark Redanty next week- any info on the age......

Discussion Topic  Bohemia Group Management (in Secret Agent Man) by quazimoto
Does anybody have any experience with Bohemia Management Group? Thanks...

Discussion Topic  Nike free 5.0 dames (in The Working Actor) by rosalindrod1
De Griekse gevleugelde godin van de overwinning, Nike, inspireerde de naam van de meest recherchée s......

Discussion Topic  Converse baratas (in The Working Actor) by rosalindrod1
La génesis dom zapatos converse llegó hierdoor 1908 cuando Marquis Meters. Converse abrió el contrar......

Discussion Topic  Converse sko udsalg (in The Working Actor) by rosalindrod1
Converse støvler elr sko i en lang periode er helt sikkert lording det over på tværs af sko samfund ......

Discussion Topic  Truthteller59's Farewell (in Secret Agent Man) by TRUTHTELLER59
Well not a permanent good bye. I got accepted to one of them “Big Shot” Schools overseas for the su......

Discussion Topic  How far are you willing to drive for a gig? (in The Working Actor) by jasonresno
For those of us with cars: How far are you willing to drive for a paid gig? I'm in Chicago but consi......

Discussion Topic  We're In. You're How. (in The Working Actor) by InHowTalent
To begin, I want to welcome you to In-How Talent Source with a big shout of encouragement. Acting is......

Discussion Topic  Audition time frame (in The Working Actor) by winteriscoming
Just did my first taped audition for a regular role for pilot that shoots on the east coast. It sta......

Discussion Topic  Alderson, Ruskin or Mestnick? (in The Working Actor) by Destiny005
Hello folks, I've decided to start my journey by taking a two year program in Los Angeles. I have ......

Discussion Topic  Let's do this! Looking for a super tough class! (in The Working Actor) by maemidwest
Whew, what a summer. So ready for fall. Hope everyone is doing well (and that this heat subsides soo......

Discussion Topic  Moving to the next step (in Secret Agent Man) by sarahjeanne
I'm looking for some feedback on my headshot, reel, website and submissions in general. I'm 21 years......

Discussion Topic  NEW COLUMN - What Not To Do in a Workshop (in Secret Agent Man) by Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  Big deal audition - what to expect? (in The Working Actor) by Epicurus
So I've landed an audition for a series regular on a pretty well known TV show and I'm unrepresented......

Discussion Topic  Changing Name after a few years in the biz (in The Working Actor) by person
Both my first and last name are tough to spell and pronounce. I didn't create a stage name when I f......

Discussion Topic  How is a 2 year Meisner program broken down? (in Secret Agent Man) by Starry-eyed
Do you study for 9 months and then have a 3 month break and finish with another 9 months of study? I......

Discussion Topic  Beth Holmes Casting (in Secret Agent Man) by Sgt. Hulka
She's been around since 1988, yet I've never seen her name mentioned on these boards, nor is she on ......

Discussion Topic  Aaron Speiser and Alderson (in Secret Agent Man) by Starry-eyed
Ok, so I'm moving to L.A. in May of 2015. I've been researching in this forum for a long time about ......

Discussion Topic  LA Travel Time? (in The Working Actor) by Cheyenne Cody
By using NYC subways I can make 4 auditions a day without effort. I'm spending a month in LA...is t......

Discussion Topic  Referral Etiquette (in Secret Agent Man) by Jeckyll625
A question for SAM, but am more than open to hearing from my fellow actors. SAM, 1) If you are con......

Discussion Topic  Why agent sends me out only once every 3-4 months (in Secret Agent Man) by Julianne
Why is my agent sending me out to very silly, worthless projects only once every 3-4 months? The res......

Discussion Topic  Not getting auditions (in The Working Actor) by jason75
What are some reasons for not getting auditions? I have an agent and I know he submits me. He say......

Discussion Topic  Actors Leaving LA (in Acting Outside Hollywood) by Andrea Morris
I did an interview with a successful working actor who left Los Angeles and started working even mor......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Acting Outside Hollywood

» Refine Search
» New Search