New York Television Festival: The NBC Drama Challenge
Writers and Independent Producers: Think you could create NBC's next big, splashy drama TV hit?
Earn $25k with NBC and the NYTVF.
NBC is partnering with the New York Television Festival to discover inspiring writers, storytellers and television creators. They are looking for passionate ideas for hour-long drama pilots, with bold characters and specific and fresh points of view. No topic or genre is off limits.
* Winner will receive a $25,000 prize along with the chance to develop his/her winning script and/or engage with NBC to write additional ideas.
* 15 finalists will receive designation as 2013 NYTVF Official Artists and an exclusive invitation to participate in the 9th annual New York Television Festival, held in NYC in 2013. Details here: http://www.nytvf.com/artists.html
What do I need to submit?
* Produced Pilot Scene (up to 10 minutes in length) that best represents the tone and nature of your pilot
* Pilot Script (1-2 acts, up to 40 pages in length)
* Series overview (up to 2 pages in length)
* Signed Entry Packet
This competition is FREE to enter.
Deadline: March 15, 2013
For more details and to download an Entry Packet, visit: http://www.nytvf.com/2013_nbc.html
About the NYTVF:
NYTVF is also currently accepting original comedy and unscripted/nonfiction submissions for these initiatives:
* 2nd annual Comedy Central Short Pilot Competition
* History Unscripted Development Pipeline
Get all the details here: http://www.nytvf.com/submit.html
The NYTVF is a pioneer of the independent television movement, connecting its community of over 12,000 independent creative artists with leading networks, studios, agencies, production companies and brands. In 2012 alone, the NYTVF handed out over 25 network and studio development deals to independent artists totaling nearly $500,000 in production and development funding. Full details on the NYTVF here: www.nytvf.com. See a list of 2012 NYTVF partners here:http://www.nytvf.com/sponsors.html.
Stay in the loop on upcoming NYTVF initiatives:
* Join us on Facebook (facebook.com/nytvf)
* Follow us on Twitter (@nytvf)
|Powered by Social Strata|