home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage  Hop To Forum Categories  Big Picture  Hop To Forums  Promote Your Show, Film Premiere or TV Spot    Websites for actors professional and affordable!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Websites for actors professional and affordable! Login/Join

posted
Hi my name is Alan Bauer. I'm an actor and a website designer. I recently launched a website that informs actors about the importance of having an online presence and became visible to casting directors.
actor websites are very important. In a digital world Casting Directors find really easy to click on a link to open a web page…Don’t’ forget that they are thinking business. We have seen advertising out there for free websites for actors, build-your-own websites, and also “build a website in five minutes.” Actor websites are not easy to make like they say. Web designers spend hours, days, and years creating the appearance of a beautiful web page. That’s called web development, and it doesn’t happen in five minutes.

Posts: 3 | Location: United States | Registered: July 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post