Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Annie replacements Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Any callbacks from last week? Dance calls?

Posts: 10 | Location: New York | Registered: May 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anybody hear anything?!

Posts: 17 | Location: PA | Registered: May 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
DD had a great callback. Lapine was there and was very kind. We received the feedback that they were replacing one orphan( which he was interested in looking at her for), but that she was too tall and they are keeping her on hold for future replacements. Apparently children don't come above 4'4 anymore! It was a good experience. We shall see....

Posts: 6 | Location: New York,NY | Registered: January 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
Sounds like she made a great impression! Congrats!

Posts: 84 | Location: NJ | Registered: December 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
Brightlights -- we had the same experience. Great callback with Lapine, good feedback but not right fit for the orphan they're replacing.

Posts: 101 | Location: NYC | Registered: September 17, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
Did they say which orphan or what height they needed to be?

Posts: 107 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: October 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
We didn't hear anything about which one or which height. My daughter is 4'3".

Posts: 101 | Location: NYC | Registered: September 17, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
I know a 9y/o girl being called back for tomorrow Thursday. She's 4'4".

Posts: 112 | Location: Poconos | Registered: March 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
Actually I was wrong. The 9y/o was called back for the Annie movie not this Broadway play!

Posts: 112 | Location: Poconos | Registered: March 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Harrison Ford
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to the two Annie replacements! Smiler
http://www.broadway.com/buzz/1...ord-departs-in-july/

- MIB -
"If you can dream, you can do. Making it happen is up to you!"

Posts: 873 | Location: SoCal | Registered: July 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
I'm really glad they did it that way. Everyone I know who saw either girl as understudy raved about how great they were. I'm glad they'll have their time! Officially.

Posts: 84 | Location: NJ | Registered: December 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
So do you think they will now hold auditions again to replace the standby roles since they moved both standbys into the show? They don't have a standby for Kate or Molly now and it sounded like they weren't seeing "young" kids in this last round of auditions.

Posts: 39 | Location: New York | Registered: August 19, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post