Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Girl in the Lake Login/Join

Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
At first audition I only saw about three girls but they all had long hair. My sister took my DD to CB so not sure about girls there.

Posts: 42 | Location: East Coast | Registered: July 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
DD has long hair. CB is upcoming. The script also calls for blond hair and freckles. Her agent says that doesn't mean anything.

Posts: 37 | Location: United States | Registered: August 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
Any news?

Posts: 42 | Location: East Coast | Registered: July 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
No news from call back. They had one girl coming in for her first call at the same time in LA. Who knows?
They do that a lot with motion pictures. I understand that August 20th is the last date for submission They are looking everywhere. Whatever, move on and do the next audition. What ever happen happens.

Posts: 37 | Location: United States | Registered: August 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Do you think they even look at Let It Cast? Did anyone do that or agent only?

Posts: 5 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: July 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bessilu:
Do you think they even look at Let It Cast? Did anyone do that or agent only?

We had views from production on Let it Cast so they did see it. No news but DD has shorter hair and most of the girls getting CBs had long hair I think.

Posts: 15 | Location: Nashville, TN | Registered: July 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
Any news??

Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
DD had call back a long time ago. It was supposed to start shooting on September 1st. FYI she had long hair and the other girl that was at her CB had long hair. Not holding out hope, moved on a long time ago. They had one girl on her first call at her CB in LA.

posted Hide Post
I just read that Maggie Elizabeth Jones got this. The sitcom she was on was not picked up again.

Posts: 15 | Location: USA | Registered: May 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
I thought she got the new Debra Messing series on cbs..?

Abcd

Posts: 143 | Location: nyc | Registered: March 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack Nicholson
posted Hide Post
One is a FF and one is a pilot/sitcom - if shooting dates and production are amenable she could probably do both. She's a hot property right now I guess. I think she's very cute and has a good amount of experience. Hopefully she won't be overexposed. IMDB isn't always correct though. Things change often.

Posts: 529 | Location: New York | Registered: June 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack Nicholson
posted Hide Post
Did the Debra Messing pilot get picked up to series? I didn't think it did, but maybe I am wrong.

Posts: 589 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: December 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
I just read that the Debra Messing pilot didn't get picked up. I am surprised. The script was absolutely hysterical.

Abcd

Posts: 143 | Location: nyc | Registered: March 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post