home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage  Hop To Forum Categories  Parents and Children  Hop To Forums  Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers    For PARENTS of CHILDREN GETTING STARTED
Page 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

For PARENTS of CHILDREN GETTING STARTED Login/Join

Robert DeNiro
posted Hide Post
bump

Posts: 472 | Location: New York | Registered: December 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Robert DeNiro
posted Hide Post
bump

Posts: 472 | Location: New York | Registered: December 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Robert DeNiro
posted Hide Post
bump

Robert DeNiro
posted Hide Post
bump

Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
Bump Smiler

Posts: 6 | Location: CA | Registered: May 21, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
What does it mean?

Posts: 21 | Location: NY | Registered: August 17, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Denzel Washington
Picture of Trillian
posted Hide Post
Dad,
(that's funny to respond like that)
It means this is an old thread that is being "bumped" to the top with the current threads - so people will read it.

Posts: 69 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: June 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
Oh! ha! Thanks for letting me know. I just figured out what DD, DS, & DC meant after a few weeks. ha1

Posts: 21 | Location: NY | Registered: August 17, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
Bump Smiler

Posts: 15 | Location: California | Registered: June 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Interesting information on getting children started in acting that still is very much the same after 7 years. That was a great and thorough writeup, MomInBiz.

Debbie

Posts: 2 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: October 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
MomInBiz - My ds's are consistantly getting callbacks. Almost every commercial audition results in a callback. However, they get very little bookings which is very frustrating. Any thoughts?

Posts: 1 | Location: CT | Registered: May 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Do you have a manager list for LA? I haven't read the entire thread so sorry if its already on here. I will keep reading.

Posts: 1 | Location: Ontario | Registered: October 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Robert DeNiro
posted Hide Post
bump

posted Hide Post
bump

Posts: 3 | Location: Pasadena | Registered: August 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Robert DeNiro
posted Hide Post
bump