home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage  Hop To Forum Categories  Parents and Children  Hop To Forums  Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers    For PARENTS of CHILDREN GETTING STARTED
Page 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

For PARENTS of CHILDREN GETTING STARTED Login/Join

Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
Ok. I think it is time that the admin put a sticky on this thread. It should just stay on top of the forum all of the time.

Posts: 85 | Location: Gulf Coast | Registered: September 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
bump

Posts: 3 | Location: Pasadena | Registered: August 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Robert DeNiro
posted Hide Post

Posts: 500 | Location: Cortlandt Manor, NY | Registered: April 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Harrison Ford
posted Hide Post
Wow, can't believe this thread is as old as it is. Glad to see it is still up and running, helping those that may find it helpful. Please excuse all the old links that no longer work. I plan on updating it with updated links and such, but not until about June! Been busy with helping plan a famiy wedding! Woo hoo! Smiler

- MIB -
"If you can dream, you can do. Making it happen is up to you!"

Posts: 855 | Location: SoCal | Registered: July 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Robert DeNiro
posted Hide Post
bump

Posts: 478 | Location: New York | Registered: December 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What is the average amount my dd should go out on auditions? She's 12 btw

Posts: 1 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: August 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for asking --

That's going to depend on her aspirations, the season and whatever representation dd may have.

What kind of work has dd done and where?

Posts: 2 | Location: New York | Registered: March 22, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Harrison Ford
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Backstage.com:
Thanks for asking --

That's going to depend on her aspirations, the season and whatever representation dd may have.

What kind of work has dd done and where?

Just curious, Backstage.com, are you actually affiliated with backstage.com? Just asking, since this is your first post and I am naturally concerned when someone asks a question regarding a child's personal information. Hopefully, the poster you are asking knows to answer with only a general idea of her dd's experience.

- MIB -

Posts: 855 | Location: SoCal | Registered: July 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Robert DeNiro
posted Hide Post
bump

Posts: 478 | Location: New York | Registered: December 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
Bump.

Posts: 85 | Location: Gulf Coast | Registered: September 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Harrison Ford
posted Hide Post
Bumping right along!!!

- MIB -

Harrison Ford
posted Hide Post
One of these days I've got to find the time to update this! I just hate losing all the great advice given by so many helpful posters on here over the years! Happy Summer everyone!

- MIB -

Robert DeNiro
posted Hide Post
bump

Robert DeNiro
posted Hide Post
bump

Robert DeNiro
posted Hide Post
Bump