home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage  Hop To Forum Categories  Parents and Children  Hop To Forums  Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers    For PARENTS of CHILDREN GETTING STARTED
Page 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 27
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

For PARENTS of CHILDREN GETTING STARTED Login/Join

Johnny Depp
Picture of Pinkrose
posted Hide Post
bump......

Rosie ;~)
Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.
-George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 53 | Location: CT | Registered: February 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A question:

I made the mistake of sending a few snapshots and pertinent info about my daughter to the e-mail address for submissions specified on a particular agency's website.

I received an attached note via e-mail stating that the agency was not currently accepting new submissions, but would be in the month of June. The note also requested that I resubmit at that time.

Did I do something wrong?
I definitely plan to resubmit.
Is this the way to go? This agency comes highly recommended from some friends in the biz.

Loving Mama to a little sweetheart.

Posts: 1 | Location: Reno/Tahoe area, NV | Registered: April 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Harrison Ford
posted Hide Post
No, it doesn't sound like you did anything wrong at all. You are actually very lucky you received any kind of response. Follow their generous advice and resubmit as you plan to.

Good luck! Smiler

- MIB -
"If you can dream, you can do. Making it happen is up to you!"

Posts: 855 | Location: SoCal | Registered: July 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello Mominbiz,

I just wanted to thank you for your post. You have provided me with more info in one post than weeks of surfing on the net trying to educate myself! I'm so glad I found this message board. It's nice to be able to talk to parents who are willing to help and offer advice drawn from their own experiences.

Thanks so much for taking the time!

Posts: 1 | Location: NJ | Registered: April 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Harrison Ford
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by she never stops singingSmiler:
Hello Mominbiz,

I just wanted to thank you for your post. You have provided me with more info in one post than weeks of surfing on the net trying to educate myself! I'm so glad I found this message board. It's nice to be able to talk to parents who are willing to help and offer advice drawn from their own experiences.

Thanks so much for taking the time!

You're very welcome! Glad it has been of some help. I am also VERY grateful to all of the other parents and posters who are here to help and share their knowledge and experiences. We're all in this together! Smiler

- MIB -

Posts: 855 | Location: SoCal | Registered: July 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
Can any one tell me if it is worth it to pay to get info on the "The Model Child" website? Also, what does "bump" mean?

Posts: 23 | Location: New York | Registered: April 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
Picture of Pinkrose
posted Hide Post
It will bump the topic back 2 the top of the list, after a new post to the topic it will always be at the top in till the next post to another topic.

I would def not pay to get info off the Model Child website...

Rosie ;~)
Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.
-George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 53 | Location: CT | Registered: February 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Denzel Washington
posted Hide Post
Bump

Don't ever give up.

Posts: 140 | Location: NewYorkCity | Registered: April 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
Bump

Posts: 13 | Location: Midwest | Registered: April 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hilary Swank
posted Hide Post
bump

Posts: 130 | Location: NYC area | Registered: September 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
Picture of Pinkrose
posted Hide Post
bump.......

Rosie ;~)
-George Bernard Shaw

Picture of bizmom
posted Hide Post
Bump Wink

Posts: 5 | Location: California | Registered: March 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bizmom
posted Hide Post
looking for "acting" class for my dd(11y.o.)in Los Angeles! SOMEONE? must be professional actor/ss instructor for kids.

Posts: 5 | Location: California | Registered: March 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Harrison Ford
posted Hide Post
Here we go again! For those who have not yet heard, postage rates have increased, starting today, May 12!

http://www.usps.com/communications/newsroom/welcome.htm

First Class (1 oz.) .42
Large Envelopes (2 oz.) 1.00
Postcards .27

- MIB -

Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
bump

Be POSITIVE and your light will continue to shine, Be Negative and it dims every day....

Posts: 77 | Location: NY | Registered: February 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post