Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Peter Rabbit Login/Join

Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
I have a good feeling for you on this one Tanner! Hope to hear that you booked!

Posts: 61 | Location: NJ | Registered: December 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
Tanner1 - we were there too, and it did seem like a small group. I hadn't heard anything here on the board about the Pig Robinson casting, so was surprised that there were a bunch of boys there as well! GL!

Posts: 77 | Location: NYC | Registered: September 17, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Morgan Freeman
posted Hide Post
Agreed - I guess they are still looking for Pig Robinson. As I told DD, it was just a great kudos for getting this far so whatever happens, it's all good. She had fun, and in my book, that's what matters. GL - I always hope it's booked by one of my 'board friends!'.

Thanks - Driving - truthfully, I was surprised she got a callback. Her voice is young sounding so I had my doubts. You never know, right! GL to everyone!

Posts: 137 | Location: NJ | Registered: September 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
I told DD the same thing - a million kids were seen for this role, and it was a great honor to be part of the callback group.

Posts: 77 | Location: NYC | Registered: September 17, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
This form needs a *like* button. Good luck to your dd too Ianagator!

Posts: 61 | Location: NJ | Registered: December 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Morgan Freeman
posted Hide Post
Just wondering if anyone knows if this booked or not?

Posts: 137 | Location: NJ | Registered: September 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
Haven't heard anything yet either way.