home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage  Hop To Forum Categories  Parents and Children  Hop To Forums  Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers    Sound of Music - Lyric Opera of Chicago
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sound of Music - Lyric Opera of Chicago Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Thanks for the update! Stageendancemom - does your daughter already have a call back date in January?

Posts: 19 | Location: Chicago | Registered: November 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
I know someone who has a January 14th callback date

Posts: 43 | Location: Illinois | Registered: November 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
Who are they being called back for? I know someone going for Brigette and another for the second from oldest daughter...cant remember her name :-) I also know a boy coming back for the boy in between those two girls...
Who is everyone being called back for on here??

Posts: 37 | Location: IL | Registered: November 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
Louisa, Kurt and brigetta
I had to google them :-)

Posts: 37 | Location: IL | Registered: November 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
Does anyone else feel like this has been the longest audition process ever????
JEEZ!

posted Hide Post
Yes - forever!

Posts: 19 | Location: Chicago | Registered: November 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
Just found out the names of four other girls coming back for Brigetta . Boy oh boy, this is going to be a SUPER competitive callback! They all looked really GREAT!!
GLTA!

Who are the other CB's on here coming back for?

Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
GOOD LUCK!! I hope she gets in!! This has been a CRAZY audition process!!

Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
Are you coming from out of state?
IT will be a fun trip! Hope you get stuck staying here for a while hahaha

Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
What is her height? they seem to be basing alot on height ! I am so curious to what size they are focusing on!

posted Hide Post
When did they let the girls who got a call back for the 14th know? Any Info helps, Thanks!

Posts: 2 | Location: Indianapolis, Indiana | Registered: January 06, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
few weeks ago for the few that i know

posted Hide Post
Thanks for the helpSmiler

Posts: 2 | Location: Indianapolis, Indiana | Registered: January 06, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi! This process has been forever...longer than any other one we've been a part of. We also got a callback and are heading to Chicago next week! We are so very excited Smiler

Posts: 21 | Location: Kansas | Registered: June 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
Awesome... what is she called back for???
Chicago is freezing right now LOL