home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage  Hop To Forum Categories  Parents and Children  Hop To Forums  Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers    Sound of Music - Lyric Opera of Chicago
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sound of Music - Lyric Opera of Chicago Login/Join

Kevin Bacon
posted
Auditioning children, and submitted through AA. Anyone auditioning? What is the process?

Posts: 15 | Location: Missouri | Registered: October 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You submit via actor's access - or, your agent would submit your child.

Posts: 4 | Location: Hawaii | Registered: May 08, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
We submitted via AA. Just wondering if anyone had any other information.

Posts: 15 | Location: Missouri | Registered: October 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
just wondering if anyone has heard anything on this?? Thanks Smiler

Posts: 9 | Location: Kansas | Registered: June 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
They had auditions this week for the Von Trapp kids and Rolf at the casting agency.

Posts: 22 | Location: PA | Registered: May 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
do you know if they had live and taped auditions?

Posts: 9 | Location: Kansas | Registered: June 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
I don't know anything about taped auditions - I just know that they saw people in their casting agency on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday (Simon Casting.)

Posts: 22 | Location: PA | Registered: May 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
please post if you hear anything about callbacks! Thanks Smiler Good luck

Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
I definitely will! I hear that callbacks are not until December - so, hoping the agent gets feedback!!!

Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
Did anyone go to this and have any idea where they are in casting process? Did anyone get a callback already?

Posts: 21 | Location: USA | Registered: May 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
Yes - callbacks went out yesterday...

posted Hide Post
Teagan did you guys get a callback on Monday?

Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
Yes - callbacks went out on Monday.

posted Hide Post
yes Teagan congrats we got one too! Good Luck!

posted Hide Post
My daughter was just invited for a first audition. They said callbacks would be in January. Wonder what is going on.

Posts: 16 | Location: USA | Registered: October 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post