home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage  Hop To Forum Categories  Parents and Children  Hop To Forums  Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers    Sound of Music - Lyric Opera of Chicago
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sound of Music - Lyric Opera of Chicago Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Hi - one more question. Was there a pianist at the audition? Any musical accompaniment?

Posts: 19 | Location: Chicago | Registered: November 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
I will find out today, from my friend who's kids R going & let you know

Posts: 37 | Location: IL | Registered: November 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks!

Posts: 19 | Location: Chicago | Registered: November 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
There is an piano accompanist :-)
What role is she going for?

Posts: 37 | Location: IL | Registered: November 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Marta

Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
Good Luck to her!!!
I hope she has lots of fun!!

posted Hide Post
How did last week's auditions go? Anyone know if they are still seeing kids for this round of auditions? The latest appointment I heard was the 22nd.

Posts: 16 | Location: USA | Registered: October 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Auditions on 11/22 seemed small to me. Auditions started around 2 and I also counted about 10 kids that auditioned within an hour. Callbacks are in January . . .a long time to wait

posted Hide Post
It probably seemed small because they were auditioning kids individually with separate appointments. They have been seeing kids in their office throughout Nov. so I think they are seeing a lot of kids.

Posts: 16 | Location: USA | Registered: October 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
My friend got CB today -3rd one
anyone else???? Hope so!

posted Hide Post
No callback for my daughter (she read for Marta).

posted Hide Post
we got a final callback!! Smiler

Posts: 21 | Location: Kansas | Registered: June 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
FOR WHO????
Mine Brigette!
GL!!

posted Hide Post
Does anyone know if this production has been cast?

Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
It has not been cast yet . Still have another callback in January ! Do weird how they are doing this !