New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Millers Login/Join

Glenn Close
posted Hide Post
Did they tape yesterday's calls? Argh the board was down for hours. GLTA

Posts: 359 | Location: New York | Registered: June 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There was only 2 other girls there when we went and they saw the girls in 2 different rooms my dd said there was no camera, another girl went in an office right near the sofa don't know if there was a camera in there

Posts: 4 | Location: NY/NY | Registered: November 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glenn Close
posted Hide Post
Welcome avatargal. I don't think there was a camera in the office near the sofa when we were there but a camera is portable so they can move it wherever. The other one had it down the hall from the other day. I'm clueless. I still think they will choose an LA kid. Nice to be called in though.

I think they spread the auditions out nicely. They staggered them. We saw 2 other while we were there. Others saw 5 girls while they were there. Still not a crazy zoo at all.

Posts: 359 | Location: New York | Registered: June 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My 8 year old dd has a callback today to read on camera. 2 scenes for Mikayla.

They have a little girl listed as Mikayla on IMDB for the "Millers", so real story line and part might be secret.

Good Luck all!

Posts: 7 | Location: United States | Registered: March 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
Did your DD go in last week and read first without going on camera?

Posts: 45 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: October 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
my dd has an audition today for this. first time being seen.

Posts: 32 | Location: nj/nyc | Registered: June 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Morgan Freeman
posted Hide Post
anyone tape and post it to the cast-it site. I'm trying to figure out if you can tell it was viewed?

Princess K

Posts: 85 | Location: SF | Registered: November 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My daughters is on cast it princessK, but not sure if we can see if someone has watched it.

Posts: 6 | Location: New Orleans | Registered: September 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Morgan Freeman
posted Hide Post
mom2three0625... doesn't look like you can tell if its been viewed. Bummer Frowner

Princess K

Posts: 85 | Location: SF | Registered: November 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
My daughter auditioned for this last week in Chicago. I know they are bringing kids into the agencies and taping them. When my daughter went in, she went to the casting agency and the casting director was from LA. My daughter is almost 8 but very tiny so I think her chances are very slim as I think they will be going with an older girl.

Posts: 51 | Location: Illinois | Registered: November 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
They are in LA now. There were no cameras for taping in LA. The casting office is on the CBS lot.

Posts: 25 | Location: United States | Registered: August 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Morgan Freeman
posted Hide Post
if anyone hears about callbacks..let the board know

Princess K

Denzel Washington
posted Hide Post
It booked out of ny

Posts: 133 | Location: NJ | Registered: April 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Morgan Freeman
posted Hide Post
wow! Really? Was there ever callbacks?

Princess K

Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
Congrats to the girl who booked it. I wonder how old she is?

Posts: 51 | Location: Illinois | Registered: November 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post