Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Millers Login/Join

Glenn Close
posted Hide Post
The new girl started on The Millers last night. Still never found out why Eve Moon isn't coming back. Has anyone heard?

Posts: 391 | Location: New York | Registered: June 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i feel some things are wrong.

sharronbanks@yahoo.com

Posts: 3 | Location: florida | Registered: January 10, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i feel some things are wrong.

sharronbanks@yahoo.com

Posts: 3 | Location: florida | Registered: January 10, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glenn Close
posted Hide Post
What do you mean Sharron? What's wrong - the replacement or something is wrong with Eve? I was hoping that she wasn't replaced because of health reasons - perhaps I shouldn't be posting this but I don't know why she would leave a successful show. She was very cute. I hope it's not something for health reasons.

Anyway, did anyone watch last night? What did you think of Lulu? Now that she has been on I think it's fine to mention her name. She's very cute. Looks very much like Debbie.

Posts: 391 | Location: New York | Registered: June 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
I really liked her. I think she's a perfect fit.

Posts: 51 | Location: Illinois | Registered: November 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glenn Close
posted Hide Post
She's on another show coming out called blackbox but as a costar. They need a double - it was listed on actors access. Perhaps they needed one because she was in LA shooting the Millers. BB shoots in NY