Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Millers Login/Join

Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
Does anyone know if that 11/11 means call backs or does that mean shoot?

Posts: 38 | Location: NJ | Registered: September 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where do you see that date DramaKid?

Posts: 19 | Location: New Orleans | Registered: September 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
NYCGAL, I just sent you a PM. Good Luck to your DD!!

Posts: 21 | Location: New York | Registered: September 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Morgan Freeman
posted Hide Post
Please post if anyone gets a callback.

Princess K

Posts: 84 | Location: SF | Registered: November 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glenn Close
posted Hide Post
Went today - was pleasant and not crowded. Dd said she was taped but I guess it means nothing. Was a good experience for her since we have never been there before. Btw age range now as far as I know is 6-13 that went in. 13 yo in and out though so I think that's too old.

Posts: 457 | Location: New York | Registered: June 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
DD was there today, unlike last time when only some kids got put on tape, my DD told me that today every single kid who went got put on tape. (I wasn't with her). She also said crazy age range because there were 8 year olds, she is 11 and she saw a girl from her school who is in 8th grade and is 13 or 14!!! Yes, please post if you hear anything and good luck to everyone. I hope someone from this board gets it!!!

Posts: 21 | Location: New York | Registered: September 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
I saw the 11/11 date on the audition information, I think? There were all ages there today and all looks. GLTA!

Posts: 38 | Location: NJ | Registered: September 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glenn Close
posted Hide Post
What time were you in Drama kid? You went already right? So this was your 2nd time with casting. I think that's great. How old is your dd? I was shocked to see 13 yos. Maybe it's not really for just one part.

Posts: 457 | Location: New York | Registered: June 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
Interesting! When we were there last week, no one we saw was put on tape!

Posts: 93 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: October 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glenn Close
posted Hide Post
I don't understand how anyone knows what happened in everyone else's audition. Like JA - how does your dd know everyone was put on tape? Did she ask the cd if they all went on tape? Also BB how do you no nobody was put on tape? When we went today the room was down the hall. Nobody went to look in. Just sat on the sofa and waited. It would have looked odd to go peak in the room.

Picture of ginnymom42
posted Hide Post
Drama Kid ... I believe you're right, the 11/11 was part of the audition information. As I understood it, 11/11 is the actual start date. Doesn't leave much room for callbacks! GLTA! Smiler

Posts: 12 | Location: Poconos | Registered: June 03, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glenn Close
posted Hide Post
They said maybe around the 11th I think but that could be changed. I rarely look at those but it did say that.

Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
Okay NYCGAL, you are right. So earlier today my DD said to me "this time they put everyone on tape" but like I said I wasn't there so I just assumed she could see each kid going in to the taping room however when I just asked her how she knew this information she shrugged and said "I don't, I just assumed." I guess that is what I get for asking her!!! So the answer is, all I know is DD was taped but I have no idea about anyone else who was there today. Sorry!

Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
The room my DD was in had no camera set up. People would have had to physically go into another room to tape. While we were there, no one did. That's not to say that people didn't tape before we arrived or after we left.

Posts: 93 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: October 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
Has anyone gotten any callbacks this week in L.A. From last weeks auditions?

Posts: 15 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: August 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post