Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Millers Login/Join

Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
It sounds like this casting for Mikayla is a quick turn around. Was the person they are replacing ever on the show?

Posts: 82 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: October 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glenn Close
posted Hide Post
Looks like it. Google. In demand may have some older episodes.

Posts: 416 | Location: New York | Registered: June 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Morgan Freeman
posted Hide Post
Anybody have a problem with the sides? A tad racy..reads a little older. thoughts?

Princess K

Posts: 84 | Location: SF | Registered: November 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
I didn't, but I probably would have if my dd were on the younger side of the range.

Posts: 57 | Location: NY Area | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glenn Close
posted Hide Post
I was a little surprised but I guess I'll have a talk about it. Need to anyway. My kid watches lots of tv news so although I would have waited I'll explain but not in too much detail.

Posts: 416 | Location: New York | Registered: June 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nicholas Cage
posted Hide Post
I didn't think the sides were too bad, I've read much worse but dd is 10 so perhaps if she was younger. It seems very in keeping with the writing of shows these days. That being said, she is not auditioning because we aren't willing to move to LA if, by a very long shot, she booked. Best of luck to all of you. What a great opportunity!!!

Posts: 61 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: May 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
any blonde hair girls going in??

Posts: 50 | Location: New York | Registered: June 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
Yes

Posts: 57 | Location: NY Area | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
Was anyone's DD put on tape today at the audition?

Posts: 82 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: October 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
thanks inasec

Posts: 50 | Location: New York | Registered: June 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
we are going in on Tuesday for audition but were asked to tape for Monday? for Mikayla. said 7-10 sides were a bit much. GTLA

Posts: 13 | Location: new jersey | Registered: January 22, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
Or those who went today, was anyone asked to tape?

Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
DD went in on Wednesday and was put on tape.

Posts: 65 | Location: NYC | Registered: September 17, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
Jerseymomof1, I am confused, if you are going in on Tuesday, where and why are you taping on Monday? I feel dumb but I don't understand. My DD went in a few weeks ago for Young Debby in NYC and was put on tape. Then last week DD's manager called and said she is now coming back for Mik this Monday. Did everyone else have the same experience? Did everyone who is coming in for Mik now, go in for Young Debby a few weeks ago like us? Sorry, just trying to figure this out!!

Posts: 23 | Location: New York | Registered: September 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
We went in a few weeks ago for Debbie and we also have to go Monday for MIk.

Posts: 17 | Location: NY | Registered: August 17, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post