Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Millers Login/Join

Jack Nicholson
posted Hide Post
Can I be honest? Several of the roles don't even have any lines and the two that do have 2-3 lines each. I am shocked they are seeing on the other coast. Just weird for a co star role.

Posts: 467 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: December 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
lol.But it said it could be recurring, so maybe that's why. My DD is blonde/blue eyes so didn't expect anything to come of it-----just a great opportunity to meet with head of CBS casting in New York.

Posts: 36 | Location: new york | Registered: March 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
we auditioned in NY on Tues as well - great experience/my daughter really enjoyed her audition. and yes, wonderful opportunity to meet with CBS. So did this book out of LA? Curious if anyone in NY got a callback?

Posts: 31 | Location: NY | Registered: July 09, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
Picture of Ninja
posted Hide Post
I just saw a booking regarding "Young Debbie" for The Millers on Kabookit. Thought you guys might want to know.

Posts: 99 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: June 28, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
Strange that they were seeing older girls for a role that was booked by a three year old.

Posts: 79 | Location: NYC | Registered: September 17, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
there were multiple roles for diff ages. i believe a baby, 3 and 6-8.

Posts: 9 | Location: United States | Registered: May 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack Nicholson
posted Hide Post
Yes as I said up thread two boys (8 & 13) and three girls (1, 3 & 6)

Posts: 467 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: December 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
well, the little girl who booked is adorable! Congrats to her and the others who book

Posts: 36 | Location: new york | Registered: March 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of velocity7
posted Hide Post
Are they recasting MiKayla for this show? The breakdown is out and sides went up on Showfax yesterday.

Posts: 1 | Location: Atlanta GA | Registered: November 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nicholas Cage
posted Hide Post
Yes.

Posts: 61 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: May 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
Does this replace young Debbie? (The older version). Did that ever cast?

Posts: 39 | Location: NJ | Registered: September 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
My DD went in for young Debbie a few weeks ago and is now going in for Mikayla on Monday.

Posts: 23 | Location: New York | Registered: September 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glenn Close
posted Hide Post
It's a huge casting for Mik. Goes for a week. We are going too. Some racy sides. Well I think.

Anyone have any idea why they are replacing?

Posts: 434 | Location: New York | Registered: June 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My daughter is self taping for Mikayla, got the notice through her agent. Good luck everyone. Smiler

Posts: 15 | Location: New Orleans | Registered: September 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
What age is the role for Mikayla

Posts: 109 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 28, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post