Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Millers Login/Join

Kevin Bacon
posted
Any word on CB's or bookings? Seems quick turn around so might go right to booking on this one. GLTA!

Posts: 26 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: October 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Morgan Freeman
posted Hide Post
When we were there (and DD is definitely out as she wasn't asked to tape - Manager thinks because she is as blonde as blonde can get and everyone else was darker) we heard that they are also bringing in kids today as well. But it will definitely me a quick turnaround for you all. I heard it shoots soon. Also hear it might turn into series regular. Good luck!!! I'm hoping DD at least made a good impression for the future. Hate not knowing!

Posts: 127 | Location: NJ | Registered: September 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
My DD is going in for the first time today. GLTA!

Posts: 23 | Location: New York | Registered: September 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
DD taped, but we haven't heard anything yet.

Posts: 79 | Location: NYC | Registered: September 17, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
my dd went in on thursday in la and then to producers on friday. this is for young debbie correct?

Posts: 9 | Location: United States | Registered: May 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
Yes, young Debbie. My DD is at the audition right now, I was told there are about 5-6 girls there.

Posts: 23 | Location: New York | Registered: September 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
well good luck everyone! please post if you hear anything. i think we're a long shot b/c my dd has diff hair and eye color than the character, but you never know. i guess they wouldn't have had her go for the cb if they didn't think it could work. Smiler anyway, this is a recast - the girl who they hired as co-star a few weeks ago was actually at our producers session. guess she's fighting for her job.

Posts: 9 | Location: United States | Registered: May 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Any news on the young boy part?

Posts: 2 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: January 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
My DD was in NYC yesterday and taped. Do most girls tape? It was her first time auditioning for a tv show. Lots of adorable girls!! I swear I get happy when I see them all. Everyone seems genuinely happy for each other, not the world I was expecting when DD wanted to pursue this. I've only run into one "stage mom" since we started. Smiler

Posts: 38 | Location: NJ | Registered: September 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Denzel Washington
posted Hide Post
Does anyone know the breakdown for this?

Posts: 179 | Location: NJ | Registered: April 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
DD was there yesterday as well. When she went in, she was in for a while. Found out she and casting director talked about my dd school play, running for student council, hating the new math curriculum, tornadoes......lol When I asked if she did the sides, she said oh yeah. Twice. But no separate taping. So on to the next. Best of luck to all still in running!

Posts: 36 | Location: new york | Registered: March 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
My DD has a similar experience, met with the CD, talked about school, likes, dislikes and then went over the sides. She was then put on tape. Not sure what that means but hoping DD is still in the running!

Morgan Freeman
posted Hide Post
Heard this booked. Anyone?

Princess K

Posts: 77 | Location: SF | Registered: November 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack Nicholson
posted Hide Post
There were five roles...girls 1, 3 & 6 and boys 8 & 13 to play young versions of the leads.

Posts: 477 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: December 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
Did anyone in NYC get a CB?

Posts: 38 | Location: NJ | Registered: September 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post