Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

clementine Login/Join

Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
My dd went into the cd. We haven't heard anything.

Posts: 43 | Location: Illinois | Registered: November 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Russell Crowe
posted Hide Post
We also went to the cd and my daughter went on tape there.

Posts: 33 | Location: NYC | Registered: September 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<litlActress>
posted
NYCGaL. Who was cast as dad? I know mom is Leslie Bibb. Can't find anything for dad

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glenn Close
posted Hide Post
No Leslie Bibb is the other pilot Love is Relative. No man in that yet that I can find. For Clementine the dad has blue eyes so that's why I count us out. Sarah Snook is the lead - light eyes and red hair (but her hair could always be changed) We only agency taped for Clementine. I think there are 2 girl roles - a daughter and a flashback for that one. We go for LIR today with the cd.

Yes I know they don't have to follow that pattern of matching but I have a feeling they will. Hope I'm wrong.

Posts: 346 | Location: New York | Registered: June 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<litlActress>
posted
Lol your right sorry. I keep mixing them up. Lol.

<litlActress>
posted
Anyone hear?

Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
nothing here, i might reach out to agent today and see if they know anything, will post if I hear.

Posts: 45 | Location: NYC | Registered: November 09, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Russell Crowe
posted Hide Post
Bumping this up, hoping someone has some information.

Posts: 33 | Location: NYC | Registered: September 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
Just spoke with dd agent and he said they probably went with a Canadian child at least for the red haired role.

Posts: 45 | Location: NYC | Registered: November 09, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
The role of Lucy was booked

Posts: 43 | Location: Illinois | Registered: November 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The role of young Clementine was also booked!

Posts: 14 | Location: Orange County, CA. | Registered: November 22, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glenn Close
posted Hide Post
The girl who booked Lucy has some resume. She must be terrific. Adorable little girl. It's on imdb.

Posts: 346 | Location: New York | Registered: June 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Denzel Washington
posted Hide Post
She (McKenna) booked a pilot my DD read for last year -- I think. Familiar name. Pilot never made it to air. No surprise, I think she's much older than DD!

Posts: 364 | Location: CT | Registered: October 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Morgan Freeman
posted Hide Post
sweetcc...do you know if young clementine was booked local Canada?

Princess K

Posts: 90 | Location: SF | Registered: November 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BizzyMama:
She (McKenna) booked a pilot my DD read for last year -- I think. Familiar name. Pilot never made it to air. No surprise, I think she's much older than DD!

She will be 8 in June.

Posts: 28 | Location: NJ | Registered: December 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post