Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dora and Friends Login/Join

Kevin Bacon
posted
Anyone who auditioned have the shoot dates?

Posts: 17 | Location: NY | Registered: September 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Morgan Freeman
posted Hide Post
If I recall it said to be determined. Will there be callbacks?

Posts: 208 | Location: NJ | Registered: September 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
We did not hear of shoot dates or heard anything. Was this for the VO?

Posts: 40 | Location: NY | Registered: April 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
Ok thanks for the speedy responses. I guess we all wait? GLTA!

Posts: 17 | Location: NY | Registered: September 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nicholas Cage
posted Hide Post
We have no information on c/b's or recording dates either.

Posts: 113 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: May 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Morgan Freeman
posted Hide Post
It was a VO - the one DD went for was the role of a Cuckoo bird.

Posts: 208 | Location: NJ | Registered: September 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
DD submitted self record for the Cuckoo bird. So it might be a bit of time until someone heard if they have to listen to a bunch of recordings...

Posts: 35 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: October 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
We went in for this. DD loved going into the sound booth, so if nothing else, it was fun. Good luck!

Posts: 8 | Location: Philly | Registered: June 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
any word on cb

Posts: 40 | Location: NY | Registered: April 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
Any word on these parts?

Posts: 41 | Location: NY | Registered: March 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Morgan Freeman
posted Hide Post
Just got word that DD booked this - records tomorrow. She is over the moon. I think there is one other girl that booked as well.

Jack Nicholson
posted Hide Post
congrats! will be so much fun

Posts: 530 | Location: New York | Registered: June 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
Congrats to your dd Tanner! Were there ever callbacks on this or was it booked directly from the audition?

Posts: 44 | Location: NJ | Registered: May 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Morgan Freeman
posted Hide Post
No call backs - just from self-submitted through agent - actually makes me happy to know you can book from a tape and not just in person. Thanks for all the congrats - this is her first bigger job so she's very excited. I'm proud of her!

Russell Crowe
posted Hide Post
Congrats Tanner, its so exciting when your daughter gets the first big job! God knows these kids work so hard...moms and dads too!

Posts: 156 | Location: New York | Registered: February 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post