Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A Little House on the Prairie Login/Join

Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
Thanks. Does anyone know if they are still accepting self tapes or is it too late?

Posts: 125 | Location: NY | Registered: February 04, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Morgan Freeman
posted Hide Post
I THINK they are still accepting as DDs was just sent over yesterday I believe. I think Cal girls are being seen in person and NY (and elsewhere) via tape.

Posts: 81 | Location: NJ | Registered: September 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
That makes sense Tanner1 - thank you. I am wondering if the NY kids who have had taped requests have come from self-submits or agents? In other words, if we havent yet had notice of a tape request if that means we will not get one at this point. we were submitted.thanks

Posts: 32 | Location: NY | Registered: July 09, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Morgan Freeman
posted Hide Post
I know they are accepting self-submits as there was an open call notice. But DDs came through her manager. Hope that helps.

Posts: 81 | Location: NJ | Registered: September 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Robert DeNiro
posted Hide Post
Deadline for submitting tapes is April 28.

Posts: 455 | Location: New York | Registered: December 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
Thanks.

Posts: 125 | Location: NY | Registered: February 04, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
From what I read, they are on a "nationwide/worldwide search.

Abcd

Posts: 118 | Location: nyc | Registered: March 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
Tanner1, where was the open call notice posted (if you remember?) Thx!

Posts: 16 | Location: New York | Registered: September 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Morgan Freeman
posted Hide Post
I think it was www.littlehousecasting.com (but if that's wrong, search for little house movie and it'll come up. Just so you know, submissions are due today…

Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
Hi!! I saw they extended deadline of self tapes to 5/5. I am wondering how many submissions there were. Do you think massive? Has anyone been called in yet after submitting self tape?
GLTA!! Smiler

Posts: 54 | Location: New York | Registered: March 29, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Russell Crowe
posted Hide Post
I think massive...I've heard of this from the far away land of Ohio...Smiler

Posts: 170 | Location: Ohio | Registered: January 10, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
I think massive too. I had problems submitting on 4/28 & they set up a different loading system that they sent me. I suspect the site was crashing from all the mammoth uploads -- they wanted hd, & the interview was long! Big files!

Posts: 20 | Location: US | Registered: April 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
DD went in yesterday at Sony -- agent submission. GLTA!

Posts: 2 | Location: Yorba Linda, CA | Registered: May 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
Just extended until 5/15.

Posts: 12 | Location: Tri State | Registered: October 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If they extended until 5/15....does that mean they haven't been happy with current submissions?

Posts: 1 | Location: East Coast | Registered: April 28, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post