Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A Little House on the Prairie Login/Join

Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
What ages are being called in for this? DD is a very small, young looking 16. Wondering if it's worth it to selftape for the open call.

Posts: 34 | Location: PA | Registered: March 10, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My daughter is 10 but plays 10-12 -- unlike a lot of child actors she often gets cast up in age due to her physical and emotional maturity but is just too big to play younger. So it's possible a young-looking 16 could get in -- you never know!

Posts: 2 | Location: Yorba Linda, CA | Registered: May 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bump!

Posts: 3 | Location: Cincinnati/N.Kentucky | Registered: April 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anyone heard of any CB yet?

Posts: 8 | Location: Midwest | Registered: March 10, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 4mom:
Anyone heard of any CB yet?

Posts: 8 | Location: Midwest | Registered: March 10, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
Not out yet as of today.

Posts: 116 | Location: NY | Registered: February 04, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We originally submitted via AA, got a response to submit the audition video. It was the first time we did a self tape, so took me a while to work that out. Just submitted it earlier this week. I wonder how many submissions they received. Do they really watch them all? Looking forward to following the process!!

Posts: 19 | Location: United States | Registered: November 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
Any new agent appointments after videos were submitted? The deadline was once again extended to June now.... Wonder if that means they haven't yet found what they are looking for amongst all of the submissions?

Posts: 31 | Location: NY | Registered: July 09, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
Does anyone know if anyone was called back yet ? Thanks and GLTA

Posts: 111 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 28, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is it common for a Casting Director to call and ask for a retake with a little different approach to the read?

Posts: 8 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Morgan Freeman
posted Hide Post
That's a good thing. That means they like some about your DD

Princess K

Posts: 80 | Location: SF | Registered: November 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Violet, was it your dd who was asked to send a retake? Anyone else?

Posts: 16 | Location: ny | Registered: September 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My daughter was asked for a retake with a different approach, and slightly different sides. But that was a while ago. Haven't heard anything since.

Posts: 19 | Location: Boston | Registered: February 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
MomToo was it the Casting Director that called to ask for the retake? I assumed agents would do something like that or is that not the case?

Posts: 8 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Her agent called, but the request came from casting. At least that was my understanding.

Posts: 19 | Location: Boston | Registered: February 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post