Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A Little House on the Prairie Login/Join

Nicholas Cage
posted Hide Post
DD is 10 going on 11, looks young and is going on tape. Buffy they are accepting tapes for awhile (DD is not scheduled until the 21st) so you may still be requested.

Posts: 61 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: May 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
Hi for anyone who self taped did your sides have a few lines that said in french? If so are you translating them to french or just reading the lines that are written down? Thanks for the input

Posts: 108 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 28, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm not sure what they want. We were planning to just read them as written.

Posts: 17 | Location: Boston | Registered: February 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the input. We are going to read as written as well but just curious as to why thats there. GLTA

Posts: 108 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 28, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We didn't get additional notes and taped in english. Hopefully they won't hold it against her.

Posts: 17 | Location: Boston | Registered: February 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
Our notes said it should be "choppy" French since Laura is just learning to speak French. It said she flips through the pages of a French dictionary. GLTA!

Abcd

Posts: 142 | Location: nyc | Registered: March 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
Is there any way to pick up sides & submit off the AA listing? (They have the breakdown & submission. but no sides). We are agentless. Thanks!

Posts: 26 | Location: US | Registered: April 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
MomToo--I would not worry, my DD went in to her agent to tape yesterday and they specifically had her do it in English, no French! (Well, except for the "merci" at the very end)

Posts: 23 | Location: New York | Registered: September 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Morgan Freeman
posted Hide Post
tapes are getting viewed now

Princess K

Posts: 77 | Location: SF | Registered: November 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My DD just got the request from the agent to tape in their offices. She's taping on 4/28, so evidently still taking submissions from all over the nation.

Posts: 6 | Location: USA | Registered: April 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Agent got a call from casting and wants to see DD self tape ASAP (we're going in Thursday morning) for both the scene and the 3-5 minute interview. Fingers crossed I have a feeling a more well known actress could land this

Posts: 5 | Location: Nashville, TN | Registered: July 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
What's the age seem to be for this one? DD looks 12-13, although older.

Posts: 34 | Location: PA | Registered: March 10, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My 8yr old DD auditioned today at the studio. GL to all!

Posts: 7 | Location: SoCal | Registered: March 24, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
Did your DD get an in person audition after she self taped or did you bypass that part and go straight to in person audition? Thanks and GL!

Posts: 114 | Location: NY | Registered: February 04, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
@mamacare, we didn't self tape, straight to audition.

Posts: 7 | Location: SoCal | Registered: March 24, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post