home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage  Hop To Forum Categories  Parents and Children  Hop To Forums  Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers    How to Catch a Monster: Role of Frankie
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How to Catch a Monster: Role of Frankie Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Thank you ladies, my apologies go out to Mom2enr. Perhaps I just took it the wrong way. I may not be anywhere near as experienced as some people here as we do live in Michigan and most of our opportunities come out of Chicago and Detroit, not LA or NY. We spent a few days with well I'm sure you can figure it out, during the casting of Frankie but by far my worst experience with so far based on the last several weeks. Hope you all enjoyed your experiences.

Posts: 4 | Location: Michigan | Registered: March 28, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack Nicholson
posted Hide Post
Ummmmm...not quite sure what to say.

You leapt to many inaccurate conclusions based on my post. My kids weren't involved in all those castings (some of them) and I certainly wasn't trying to brag bc the ones they were didn't end in success, only frustration. That's the way of these drawn out huge calls for almost everyone.

That was my point. They happen. Frequently. You can't take them to heart.

I wasn't laughing at you, I was rolling my eyes verbally at these types of calls.

Thanks for those who jumped to my defense!

Posts: 588 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: December 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack Nicholson
posted Hide Post
And not all those calls were for girls...I should have added more boy ones... Extrmely Loud and Incredibly Close, Looper...

If you search the boards you will see many long discussions on the casting of each of these.

Sorry if I touched a nerve.

Posts: 588 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: December 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
Don't like the youtube auditions

Posts: 45 | Location: new york | Registered: April 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Russell Crowe
posted Hide Post
Today I received a message that said the role of Frankie has been cast. Wish him all the Luck!! Can't wait to see how it turns out Smiler

Posts: 47 | Location: NEW YORK CITY | Registered: May 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
Brilliant Talent Management has a FB posting of identical boys shooting the movie. Does not list role, but based on age, am guessing it's for Frankie.

Posts: 21 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: February 15, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post