home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage  Hop To Forum Categories  Parents and Children  Hop To Forums  Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers    How to Catch a Monster: Role of Frankie
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How to Catch a Monster: Role of Frankie Login/Join

Jack Nicholson
posted Hide Post
We are going straight to casting as well.
I remember this being on Actor's Access or Casting Networks way back in January, maybe even December. I can't think of the last time a project searched so extensively for a supporting role like this... so weird. It'll be interesting to see how it all turns out, no matter what! Now if only Mr. Gosling would be sitting in at the casting! LOL

Posts: 208 | Location: NYC | Registered: October 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
We are also going to the casting straight ! Shipstress I made a google search and He should be in town LOL! That would be a nice threat for us nervous moms lol
Wink

Posts: 54 | Location: New York | Registered: June 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack Nicholson
posted Hide Post
Wink

Posts: 208 | Location: NYC | Registered: October 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
shiptstess and ethan2009 how old are your ds? They changed age range many times! Good luck!

Posts: 104 | Location: East Coast | Registered: October 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack Nicholson
posted Hide Post
DS is 5. He is going through his theatrical agent, so I'm trusting that he still fits the b/d.

Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
Breakdown is male age 3-5 Caucasian or bi-racial. We will be there. GLTA!

Posts: 110 | Location: Poconos | Registered: March 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
My son is only 3 1/2 so we are going for the ride and the experience LOL

Posts: 54 | Location: New York | Registered: June 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
Picture of Mommies2models
posted Hide Post
Any word? Crazy long casting. GLE!

Posts: 15 | Location: White Plains, NY | Registered: July 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
Anyone went to audition? Any news yet? It has been a long, long casting! GLTA!

Posts: 104 | Location: East Coast | Registered: October 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack Nicholson
posted Hide Post
New posts went out looking for 6 year old twins to play 3-4 yrs old. Guess they realize it would be a tough role for one toddler to take on.

Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
Oh, they changed it again! So it seems they are looking for younger looking kids. Where auditions held already?

Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
Any word yet? That's a long, long casting for a supporting role! GLTA

Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
We just got a call to come in off a online submission for Frankie. DS(4)does not have an agent or manager. Anyone else? It's quite a long drive for us, I'm just curious if they are seeing a lot of kids(it's for tomorrow).

Posts: 64 | Location: Northeast | Registered: March 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
4boys. I believe the AA post said NY LOCAL, so they are assuming if you submitted online you will be willing to come in to the city. It sounds like they are seeing a LOT of kids for this part and have been casting for a long time. I would think that driving in from Vermont is a pretty big sacrifice as it appears they are seeing a ton of kids--might not be worth it--although you could always have "the one"--it's a hard call. Frowner

Posts: 15 | Location: NY | Registered: March 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack Nicholson
posted Hide Post
4 boys good luck to you. Take a chance. If you have a place to stay and you get the part what difference does it make. That's great that you got called. Wish I had a boy to audition. Don't let others saying tons are auditioning discourage you. The more you audition the better chances you have and more experience. Best of luck again. Let me add that you get in front of the CD so if this one doesn't work out you may get called for the future.

Posts: 531 | Location: New York | Registered: June 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post