New
Find
Notify
Tools

AT&T Round 6 Login/Join

Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
Has anyone heard of avails on this?

Posts: 15 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: August 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Morgan Freeman
posted Hide Post
They are supposed to go out today. Good Luck!

Princess K

Posts: 80 | Location: SF | Registered: November 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Morgan Freeman
posted Hide Post
Anyone know how many kids they book per round? From what I read...it looks like 60. Anyone book in one of the other rounds that can provide insight?

Princess K

Posts: 80 | Location: SF | Registered: November 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Russell Crowe
posted Hide Post
We just heard DD is on hold, I have no idea how many they book, curious too! GLTA!!

Posts: 38 | Location: LA | Registered: September 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
My DD is on avail as well. GLTA Smiler

Posts: 15 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: August 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Morgan Freeman
posted Hide Post
Congrats you guys!

Princess K

posted Hide Post
Congrats!! My ds taped in round 1 - his never aired, but had fun. I just pulled the call sheets and over 3 days it looks like they had a total of about 36 kids. Mine was on set for 2 days, as were most. A lot of mixing and matching and sitting.... my ds made lots of new friends, as I'm sure yours will too! Have funSmiler

Posts: 9 | Location: outside LA | Registered: January 08, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
Anyone hear on any bookings?

Russell Crowe
posted Hide Post
Awesome crashpad! Thanks for the info! And proudmom, agent told me yesterday bookings would most likely be today since wardrobe is tomorrow. GL!!!

Posts: 38 | Location: LA | Registered: September 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hilary Swank
posted Hide Post
Good luck you guys! Yay mom2mak1

Posts: 99 | Location: Southern California | Registered: April 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Russell Crowe
posted Hide Post
Thanks! DD booked, anyone else?? GLTA!

Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
My daughter is in one of the round 5 AT&T commercials and they shot fifteen groups of four kids. It looks like three spots ran from those fifteen groups. It was nail biting but super exciting when her commercial finally aired. Round six might be a completely different process though. GLTA.

Posts: 6 | Location: Southern California | Registered: May 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post