New
Find
Notify
Tools

The intern Login/Join

Denzel Washington
posted
Have there been any callbacks?

Posts: 127 | Location: NJ | Registered: April 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack Nicholson
posted Hide Post
Still casting today and tomorrow *at least*. Doesn't film until June, so I imagine there will be a lot of casting for this (in CA, too, I bet). Going to try not to even think about it after DD goes in today! GLTA.

Posts: 347 | Location: CT | Registered: October 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Al Pacino
posted Hide Post
I think we're too old but they could change the breakdown. BM - your kid is the perfect age. GL. Guess we'll all see - sounds like a great movie!

Where does it shoot anyway? I didn't even look. Who is the dad? I couldn't find it or perhaps he hasn't been cast yet.

Posts: 314 | Location: New York | Registered: June 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack Nicholson
posted Hide Post
NYC. Haven't heard anything about the dad, but the mom is now Anne Hathaway...but was Reese Witherspoon and prior to that, Tina Fey. The Intern is ROBERT DENIRO.

The daughter is 4, but I'm guessing they will go older to play younger.

Posts: 347 | Location: CT | Registered: October 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Al Pacino
posted Hide Post
Bizzy they may pick a 4 yo and in a few months your kid will be a little older. Mine will be almost 8 - sure she's too old but she can play 5/6 - not 4 anymore. She played 4 when she was 6.5. There is so much time before it shoots I assume it will be quite awhile b4 we hear everything but you never know! What a range. Now I know 4 yo, 6 yo, and 7 yos. Oh I forgot there was an almost 4 yo there too! She could barely speak. I assume she'll be 4 by the time it shoots - watch she'll get it!

Posts: 314 | Location: New York | Registered: June 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
we go in on Tuesday afternoon, our DD just turned 4 a month ago. How did your girls do with the lines? Hoping we can get it all down in time

Posts: 19 | Location: PA / NJ / NYC | Registered: September 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Al Pacino
posted Hide Post
Well mine did fine since she is quite a bit older. I know one almost 4 could barely speak but I remember my dd at 3 yo could speak like a 5 yo. So it would vary. We were not in this business at that age though - just remember people commenting on her speaking. They thought she was like a midget - lol! I think they will not go with a 7 yo but 4-6 yo but of course i'm just guessing. Best of luck! Have some fun. What does your dd look like (eye/hair) I think I posted before we are very dark blond/ light brown and brown eyes.

Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
She's done well with lines before so I'm hoping for a good go at it next week. She is blonde with blue eyes. I've heard of both blondes and brunettes being called in from other parents that went. Should be a great role for whomever lands it, good luck to all Smiler

Posts: 19 | Location: PA / NJ / NYC | Registered: September 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Al Pacino
posted Hide Post
Since they just changed the lead actress they may be waiting on the child. Not supposed to shoot yet and we don't know who the dad is (if there is a dad) so who knows?

Russell Crowe
posted Hide Post
They must still be looking because a casting notice for this showed up in my inbox from "A Class Act".

Posts: 163 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: December 20, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
DD self taped today. What's a "Class Act" I've never heard of that!?

Posts: 5 | Location: NY | Registered: June 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Russell Crowe
posted Hide Post
Acting classes for kids in NYC. They do workshops etc. I actually found outabout them here.

Posts: 163 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: December 20, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
Looks like Castit is doing open submissions online.

http://theinternmoviecasting.com/

Just curious, when Castit does these, is it like Letitcast, where all tapes are viewed by someone in production or the main CD? Or is it a casting assistant hoping to cull some better ones to present to the lead CD?

Posts: 10 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: February 15, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack Nicholson
posted Hide Post
*face palm*

<litlActress>
posted
Anyone know who dad is?? We read on Monday GL!!

Reply With QuoteReport This Post